2016/04/04 [DMFA #1655] - But, they leave to the right...

Started by Carmeops, April 04, 2016, 07:23:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmeops

i have my doubts about Biggs being able to keep Destania from leveling the building in the next page

Lying Foo

I just wonder which god of Furrae is abbreviated "Gee."
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Cassi-kun

Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Puyon

Quote from: Cassi-kun on April 04, 2016, 12:38:14 PM
...okay, now I believe he knows it's her

i wonder if it's entertaining to him, having to watch her put some real effort into restraining herself.
...By Puyon

Tapewolf

Quote from: Cassi-kun on April 04, 2016, 12:38:14 PM
...okay, now I believe he knows it's her

Perhaps now, yes.  Though I suspect that if he knew it when he was sitting next to her he'd have run a mile.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Somebodyelse

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 04, 2016, 01:15:54 PMThough I suspect that if he knew it when he was sitting next to her he'd have run a mile.

^This.

He knows she's psychotic, murderous and wants to kill him. He even knows she's fully capable of doing so. Abel might be a troll, but he's not suicidal. If he knew it was her he would have vacated the premises, tout suite.

Amber Williams

Truth be, Abel's wrapped up in the game enough he likely didn't even hear them leaving.

radarnocturn

Am I the only one who caught the kangaroo/kangaroo rat related puns for the slogan of the company?  "Technology in leaps and bounds"

katasev

Filters set to maximum, after all. Plus I imagine that if Abel can figure out mind shields, Dee sure as heck can. Since there's absolutely zip-all to relate "magazine-reading being gazelle lady with brown fur" to "psycho cubi cat lady with blue fur" other than the colour of her dress, I can totally buy that she didn't even register. Particularly with Mr. Kojote there providing distraction in the form of phone games.

(I did totally also notice the leaps and bounds pun, radar, and it's hilaarious.)

ArchTeryx

I just half expect Destiana to drag herself over to Abel and go, "You're despicable."

Kajet

Is it bad that I didn't pick up on that being Destiana?

Also... I'm not sure but I think maybe this chapter is the longest one yet, according to the archives.

Jasonrevall

Considering that he's probably still playing angry birds a dragon could be trying to eat the secretary and he'd be more interested in blowing up pig fortresses. Why would he pay attention to a random lady in a waiting lobby leaving?
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Eboreg

Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Yarott

I dunno, Tapewolf. XCOM is a name that just... rolls off the tongue. Like, it's almost something Jy would end up leading. You know, commanding, no?

Prroul

Yea, but unlike the aliens, dragons won't start off letting you grind small disposable minions and learn to reverse-engineer all their magic/tech. They're just going to stomp you flat unless you stomp them flat first. And they WILL be observing what you do, and adjust tactics to counter.

Hodgelett

Quote from: Yarott on April 05, 2016, 11:31:01 PM
I dunno, Tapewolf. XCOM is a name that just... rolls off the tongue. Like, it's almost something Jy would end up leading. You know, commanding, no?

http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_644.php

Eboreg

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 05, 2016, 07:09:51 AM
Quote from: Eboreg on April 05, 2016, 06:43:57 AM
Wait... is the name of the company "XCOM"?

Jycorp.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. I just saw that company name in that last panel and "XCOM" was the first name to come to mind.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

DarkwingDude

Abel has that Yakko Warner ability to drive his enemies bananas...

Tuyu

Quote from: DarkwingDude on April 06, 2016, 08:57:55 AM
Abel has that Yakko Warner ability to drive his enemies bananas...
But that would make Dan, Wakko and Wildy, Dot.

crankygrumps

OLLIE OUT.

OLLIE OUT.

I appreciate that the "sir" speech bubble is actually dripping while the others look very brittle. Conveys the emotion very well. 8U

justacritic

Note this, you are in hiding, everybody who could be considered anybody is gunning for your head. Every effort is spent to cover your tracks and paranoia is a fact of life.

Now in comes in somebody you wish to completely eradicate from your life waltzes in without a care in the world even as they are in the same situation you are in. And they are completely and totally blissfully unaware and just begging to be taken out by just about anybody.

How would you feel?

Lego3400

Just a note for whoever wrote the topic... Stage left IS to the right.  Sort of. If you're on stage and exiting "Stage left" you're heading to your right (Assumeing you're faceing the audiance). But to the audiance, it's to the left. It's standardaized as such so regardless of what direction your faceing, "Stage left" is always to the audiance's left.  They're exiting stage right, since we're viewing them, but they are going left.

Tuyu

Quote from: Lego3400 on April 08, 2016, 11:25:08 PM
They're exiting stage right, since we're viewing them, but they are going left.
"Last Straw. Exit stage left."

Yarott

Quote from: Hodgelett on April 06, 2016, 06:28:52 AM
Quote from: Yarott on April 05, 2016, 11:31:01 PM

http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_644.php