2016/04/01 [DMFA #1654] - Over o'clock

Started by Tapewolf, April 01, 2016, 05:54:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

KaideGirault

And Biggs is suddenly caught up to where the rest of us have been with regards to Abel and Destania being in the same room.

Tuyu

So much fun when Mr. I-Know-Something-You-Don't-Know discovers he missed a verrrrrrrrrrrrrry important detail...  :mwaha

Missed opportunity for April 1 prank, though...

There could've been one more panel--Dee, Abel, and new guy having tea together, all happy innocent sunshine and puppies..."What?"  

Kalatash

Ah, dramatic irony. It's the best. Except when it's not.

Though to be fair, I'm not sure Abel was there when Biggs snuck himself into Jyrras office.
"According to the Bible, the sheep were foaling."

Tuyu

Quote from: Kalatash on April 01, 2016, 01:49:31 PM
Though to be fair, I'm not sure Abel was there when Biggs snuck himself into Jyrras office.
Jyrras was already with Biggs when Abel arrived. (1635 & 1636)

Cassi-kun

Today on DMFA: Biggs treats a situation with the gravity it deserves right from the start
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Delian Williams

Universal look of justified worrying: I've seen the expression on Jyrras' face (first panel) before...
Abel gave us a somewhat similar look on the cover of his backstory and Fa'Lina and believe it or not, even Destania.

p.s. Fa'Lina's "So it goes" always reminds me of the sad refrain in Kurt Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse Five.

Truth be told, I'm starting to worry about Ray.

AzureEdge

Anyone wanna bet Abel could tell it was Destania sitting next to him, Destania herself knows he knows, and he has been purposely annoying her by pretending he doesn't know at all? And the only reason Abel would do as such is because he knows Destania would only be there for some reason involving Jyrras and knows she can't kill him outside his office because that would completely derail whatever plans she has by making Jyrras against her and thus anyone she is with?

Kuzma Volkov

huh I was honestly getting ready to be pranked. Was expecting to see some nutmeg in todays strip.

Cassi-kun

Quote from: AzureEdge on April 01, 2016, 05:51:37 PM
Anyone wanna bet Abel could tell it was Destania sitting next to him, Destania herself knows he knows, and he has been purposely annoying her by pretending he doesn't know at all? And the only reason Abel would do as such is because he knows Destania would only be there for some reason involving Jyrras and knows she can't kill him outside his office because that would completely derail whatever plans she has by making Jyrras against her and thus anyone she is with?
If anyone, I think Dan would be the only one with even a chance of getting Dee to lay off of Abel, and that's not really certain.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Puyon

You know... it could just be me, but I'm worried about the safety of Maxwell. Of all parties, he's the least aware of what's going on. Also I just remembered this Katbox commentary regarding Maxwell.

QuoteThank you so much again, and I will do my best to not have your character die in a horrible way during the rest of this story arch. *awkward laughter*

:T
...By Puyon

Eboreg

Anyone want to bet that Biggs storms out into the lobby room to find that Destania isn't there?

Abel: "You mean the gazelle? She stormed out in a huff all of a sudden. It was very mysterious."
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Prroul

Oh, would ya look at the time? And I've left my sociopathic maniac double-parked next to one of her triggers...

My people, your people, doing lunch... ta ta, gotta go before someone blows their cover and paints the room red.

crankygrumps

10 bucks says Destania is just resisting the urge to show off her Angry Birds high scores. 8U

Razmoudah

Quote from: Cassi-kun on April 01, 2016, 02:35:26 PM
Today on DMFA: Biggs treats a situation with the gravity it deserves right from the start

Yep, that definitely made breaking news.  I think even non-Furrae stations covered it.