2016/03/25 [RE 43.37-40] A lot to absorb

Started by Tapewolf, March 25, 2016, 11:08:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Personally I question the wisdom of publishing three pages in one day, but things are what they are.

Does the school retain the right to stop Mia from marching in in spoiled brat mode and causing another political incident?
The question of where Phoenix sleeps is an interesting one, though as said, a room of his/her own is probably the best idea and the newfound Princedom is a good excuse for that.
As for the guard, Darius is clearly in one piece although extremely subdued.  I wonder what the King said to him?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 25, 2016, 11:08:42 AM
Does the school retain the right to stop Mia from marching in in spoiled brat mode and causing another political incident?

The school might not, but I think the Reinan presence might help prevent another incident. Causing a kerfuffle in the presence of another country's prince would cause quite a political mess. Drake's etiquette classes actually seem to be working effectively, so a lot of the fault would be on Mia, whether she's aware of it or not. I think if Gardenian royalty really had any brains though, they'd be mindful to step off the school for awhile since the relationship might be a touch delicate for awhile.

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 25, 2016, 11:08:42 AMThe question of where Phoenix sleeps is an interesting one, though as said, a room of his/her own is probably the best idea and the newfound Princedom is a good excuse for that.

I wonder why Delta is so pumped to have her own room, if anything. I wonder if the Prince was an unbearable roommate... or at least now Delta gets to have an actual bed now that the bottom bunk is vacant.

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 25, 2016, 11:08:42 AMAs for the guard, Darius is clearly in one piece although extremely subdued.  I wonder what the King said to him?

Well, Darius probably had to explain the full situation between him and Drake to King G. I'm starting to wonder if Darius became a guard for the sole purpose of pursuing Drake. Maybe if the king knows any of that, he's sending Darius there so that he can peacefully resolve things with Drake and still have a job... I am, most definitely, impressed that Darius still has a job in the guard at all considering his performance today... putting Mana on the wrong foot, displaying intent to harm one of the staff/his own freaking wife, hesitating to answer the king, "misgendering" a prince and his guard.... King G is definitely far more merciful than his bratty daughter.
...By Puyon

Lying Foo

After about 16 hours trying to resist...

"I must ask that none of you attack any more princesses... except perhaps in bed."

Wrath's not staying?  Aww.  Though I'm combing chapter 41 for clues as to who this new guard might be... I feel like it's obvious to everyone but me.
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.