2016/03/18 [DMFA #1650]: Parlez-vous oracle?

Started by Delian Williams, March 18, 2016, 09:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delian Williams

Tik tikka, Pyroducku tak tak.
(Original strip of Nite at the oracle)

Sounds legit, Pyroduck could totally make a fortune as a freelance interpreter... (dimensionbreakingly old pic of Pyroduck)
There are hints he has been using his inside knowledge for profit in other ways. (Pyro and betting... also old and dimensionbreaking)

I wonder if the void Merlitz is hidden in and Edward Ti'Fiona's suspension have something to do with all that non-magical material floating around in Furrae or with its source. (about the void and suspension)

Let's see, if Pyroduck remembers it was Aliyka, who walked in, when Dan was retelling Deathknights.

Man, I hope noone gets a message, everytime I edit this...

Truth be told, I'm starting to worry about Ray.

Somebodyelse

Heh, Wildy in the first panel.

Channeling her inner muppet, I see.

Lying Foo

Huh.

I kind of figured Nite was going to keep the "dying" part under wraps.
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Reeves_Dove

Well, he could keep it under wraps. But then that leads to an endless cycle of "they vanished trying to find X! We must go find them, oh no they're dead, we must avenge them". At least this way, his group knows that it's going to end with his death. Which means they can decide for themselves whether they want to get involved from there.

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Delian Williams on March 18, 2016, 09:51:59 AM
Tik tikka, Pyroducku tak tak.
(Original strip of Nite at the oracle)

Sounds legit, Pyroduck could totally make a fortune as a freelance interpreter... (dimensionbreakingly old pic of Pyroduck)
There are hints he has been using his inside knowledge for profit in other ways. (Pyro and betting... also old and dimensionbreaking)

I wonder if the void Merlitz is hidden in and Edward Ti'Fiona's suspension have something to do with all that non-magical material floating around in Furrae or with its source. (about the void and suspension)

Let's see, if Pyroduck remembers it was Aliyka, who walked in, when Dan was retelling Deathknights.

Man, I hope noone gets a message, everytime I edit this...

Yes, it will be quite interesting since it's likely that both Pyroduck or Wildy will remember Aliyka from the adventure they went on with her and Dan.

On a different topic, I wonder if Skirmish is an intelligible unintelligible for one or more of the legitimate reasons of conducting bilingual dialogue in real life, or just for the sake of comedy.  I'm okay with the former, but the latter is a bit of a pet peeve of mine.

Icon by Sunblink