2015/12/25 [RE- Holiday Filler] Merry Christmas!!!

Started by Puyon, December 25, 2015, 12:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puyon

Heya guys! It just became Christmas here for me, so I'm wishing you all a Merry Christmas now.

I'm glad I got to do this filler this year. There was a lot of fun things going on! I considered doing a lot of things like say... another panel where Dharfi is stiffly trying to relax, only swearing she knows something wrong is going on at DHS and Maple just trying to tell her to chill. Then I decided I should just stick to what Merlin asked for... but uh... the rest of the Dryads weren't supposed to be there either haha. I also considered having the ball Razz was bumping to either be hitting Bonsai in the face or hurdling towards Ivy's sand castle. As fun as background shenanigans can be, I just couldn't draw exactly what I wanted right. I'm still very pleased with how it came out nonetheless haha.

I hope you're all having a good holiday or just a good day in general. For me it's gonna be a bit of a blue Christmas considering its unseasonably warm as heck here and also it's the first year I'm celebrating the holiday without my whole family. My dad and older sister have work (my sister works at a movie cinema so it's super busy now) and my twin is currently visiting her girlfriend in Scotland. Doesn't mean I can't make it a good holiday though.

Long story short (I guess in only just realizing how long my posts can get whooops)  I hope your day is merry and bright! Happy holidays!
...By Puyon

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears