2015/12/13 [RE 43.12-13] Loose cannon

Started by Tapewolf, December 13, 2015, 05:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Whatever Darius' problem with Drake is, it's totally messed his sense of judgement so striking him off any important tasks seems eminently sensible.

I do wonder whether Claw's new royal status is going to play into this in any manner.  It will certainly complicate things for the Gardenians if they attempt something that could be construed as an act of war against Rei.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

Oooooh, I do wonder about that. Claw's royalty status that is. Of course though... from when we last saw them... they are still a ways away from DHS. If Claw were there any sooner, though, they could use her to their advantage that easily.

Gotta say, page 10-b and 11 are pretty strong because I like how it really shows the care Mana has for her students and staff.

Also Tape... I think you got the page numbers wrong in the topic title. This update is 11-12;;
...By Puyon

Merlin

Oh yeah, it gets a bit confusing, all the file names for Random Encounter pages are +1 over the actual page number. The title page is always 01 so page 1 ends up being 02 and so on... So... both are kind of correct correct? haha sorry