2015/10/12 - [DMFA #1612] But that's heresy Amber

Started by Merlin, October 12, 2015, 05:02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlin

HERESY

I just want to post the dankest warhams memes now. But I will hold myself back. Glad to see tinywings being a thing finally, mwahahahaha seeing Regina unhappy even better

Tapewolf

Okay, I think that's one of the funniest pages I've seen for a while now.  If only because we get to see Dark Peg's non death-related hobbies.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

JamesCray

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me.
"I work in Fringe Division. Weird is a matter of degrees."

Kaeto

I used to play years ago.  I even fielded a full  company that I custom created.  They were called The Black Watch complete with the proper tartan on their shoulder pads.  The guards for the standard were Pipers.
"The path of the warrior is difficult!
We live to protect those who cannot protect themselves! Honour in serving!
Honour in defending!
Honour in dying for a just cause!"

Drakkenmensch

Quote from: JamesCray on October 12, 2015, 06:23:54 AM
Yes. Warhammer is more of a debt-related hobby.

Hey, warhammer minis are a dangerous hobby! Those hardcore players will do horrible things to you if you call rockets "missiles". It's like trying to grab a D&D player's D20 and infecting it with ones. Never say the word "miss" in their presence even as part of a different word.

Also, I absolutely love those pages of villains doing day to day stuff.

Merlin

I played the warhams as a kid. I had a tyranid army that I painted rainbows and my brother yelled at me and told me tyranids couldn't be rainbows

he was wrong

they were fabulous

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jasonrevall

Really? Space Marines? I would have thought he'd be a Chaos kinda guy. Either way they're no match for the Waaaaaaagh!

Quote from: Merlin on October 12, 2015, 08:01:34 AM
I played the warhams as a kid. I had a tyranid army that I painted rainbows and my brother yelled at me and told me tyranids couldn't be rainbows

he was wrong

they were fabulous
I'd love to see those figures. It's the best way to die to world eating bio-warmachines!
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

VAE

Quote from: Jasonrevall on October 12, 2015, 11:26:06 AM
Really? Space Marines? I would have thought he'd be a Chaos kinda guy. Either way they're no match for the Waaaaaaagh!

he was wrong

they were fabulous
I'd love to see those figures. It's the best way to die to world eating bio-warmachines!

That, or Necron.

Anyhow, I suppose I'm pleasantly surprised by his choice of faction. Though, he could have been painting an immolator...
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Shadowdancer

Little miss fashionista finding her plain Jane cousin on the front of a fashion magazine, sporting a traditionally, completely unobtainable new fad.

That is one of the funniest, yet evilest moments in the comic. I wonder whose soul we have to thank for that?  :kruger
The most powerful magic is just a distraction.

Cassi-kun

And so once more does Lorenda unintentionally bring misery into Regina's life.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Teroniss

he was wrong

they were fabulous

Psh, thats nothing

Tuyu

Quote from: Drakkenmensch on October 12, 2015, 07:36:34 AM
Hey, warhammer minis are a dangerous hobby!
How dangerous, you ask?

Quote from: Shadowdancer on October 12, 2015, 02:47:27 PM
Little miss fashionista finding her plain Jane cousin on the front of a fashion magazine, sporting a traditionally, completely unobtainable new fad.
I'd bet there are spells that can shrink your wings.  Probably be the first time they were used constructively, though. :D

ZacAttac21

Bahaha! Serves you right, you little witch!

Also, am I the only one who gets the feeling that Regina is going to wind up trying to murder Lorenda someday? :<

Prroul

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 12, 2015, 05:12:26 AM
Okay, I think that's one of the funniest pages I've seen for a while now.  If only because we get to see Dark Peg's non death-related hobbies.
All I can say is that if you think that mini is not death-related, you need to read up on the Deathwatch.

I actually see this as a VERY ideal choice for Aliph. Consider that despite his accidentally creating the Undead race, he is also the most vigilant in seeing to their extermination, willing to spend hundreds of years planning their defeat, then watching over their graves to ensure they never get back out of them. Sounds a hell of a lot like the Deathwatch, actually.

FOR THE EMPRAH! NO MERCY FOR THE HERETIC, THE XENO, THE UNCLEAN!

Also, Ambaarg... happy Canadian Thanksgiving. I hope you enjoy your maple-glazed turkey or whatever is appropriate. Actually, now that I think about it, a maple-glazed turkey sounds really damn good. I may have to swipe that one. Hmmm...

Tapewolf

Quote from: Prroul on October 13, 2015, 12:57:26 AM
All I can say is that if you think that mini is not death-related, you need to read up on the Deathwatch.

What I mean is it only kills people in-game, not in the wider world, something DP's regular activities tend to revolve around.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tuyu on October 12, 2015, 11:18:24 PM
Quote from: Drakkenmensch on October 12, 2015, 07:36:34 AM
Hey, warhammer minis are a dangerous hobby!
How dangerous, you ask?

I didn't ask, and that rather concretely answered. >.> Dang, but that is a lot of minis. And not so minis.

Quote from: Tuyu on October 12, 2015, 11:18:24 PM
Quote from: Shadowdancer on October 12, 2015, 02:47:27 PM
I'd bet there are spells that can shrink your wings.  Probably be the first time they were used constructively, though. :D

I don't think that that use counts as "constructively", though. More constructive than most uses, sure, but fashion? meh.

Delian Williams

All fashionable furres, take your dragon scales to digo market and get your "small wings package" for the season.
*Cough, cough* These memories are dusty... :zombiekun

Truth be told, I'm starting to worry about Ray.

Kalatash

Ah, Amber likes WH40k? Guess there really is no accounting for taste.  :V

I could have sworn I had a profile here already... ah well.
"According to the Bible, the sheep were foaling."

Amber Williams

Truth be told, I would never be able to have the financial clout to pull off any of the warhammer games.  My tiny little mini is from a Deathwatch RP game one of my friends runs every other week. :U

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Kalatash on October 14, 2015, 09:13:00 PM

We -do- clean out the old, tired, empty profiles that don't post, every so often. Iffn you don't log in every six months or so, you're likely to not be here when you get back. It's either that or have the site crawl to a halt due to the massive number of excess accounts... :-/

Kalatash

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 15, 2015, 01:19:07 PM
Quote from: Kalatash on October 14, 2015, 09:13:00 PM
We -do- clean out the old, tired, empty profiles that don't post, every so often. Iffn you don't log in every six months or so, you're likely to not be here when you get back. It's either that or have the site crawl to a halt due to the massive number of excess accounts... :-/
Ah, that would explain it. Curse my being a lurker.
"According to the Bible, the sheep were foaling."

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Kalatash on October 16, 2015, 04:55:52 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 15, 2015, 01:19:07 PM
Ah, that would explain it. Curse my being a lurker.

Yeah. I'm perennially surprised that my account doesn't get cleaned out...