2015/09/19 [NG+ #167] - Suddenly Jinx

Started by Puyon, September 18, 2015, 08:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puyon

It's a good thing Alistair was my least favorite! Otherwise I wouldn't have gotten excited over Jinx being the Reaper??

Nah scratch that, I'm always excited about Jinx.

I wonder what Jinx did to become the reaper...? Or it now there's just more than one reaper? *shrug shrug* I wonder if Claw's wings are just going to suddenly to black. 'Hey Clanner, your wings--' 'Oh, 'guess th' job's done'
...By Puyon

Tapewolf

Quote from: Puyon on September 18, 2015, 08:08:20 AM
I wonder what Jinx did to become the reaper...? Or it now there's just more than one reaper? *shrug shrug* I wonder if Claw's wings are just going to suddenly to black. 'Hey Clanner, your wings--' 'Oh, 'guess th' job's done'

Interesting - I wouldn't have realised that he was the Reaper at first glance, but yeah, that lamp is a bit of a giveaway.
And yeah, Claw's god isn't going to be terribly happy about this.  (Though one wonders why, if the Sun/Moongoddesses are so much more powerful than Ceraph and co, their followers don't respawn...)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 18, 2015, 09:19:05 AM
(Though one wonders why, if the Sun/Moongoddesses are so much more powerful than Ceraph and co, their followers don't respawn...)

Well Gaea wouldn't help them, and they don't have healing (or creation) powers, so that would involve them like... talking... to the lower gods to organise the respawn itself. And nobody wants that. Whereas the elemental gods have all the healing magic and it's easier for them to just get the god of death in on it too.