2015/08/31 [DMFA #1601] - She's back and she's evil

Started by Tapewolf, August 31, 2015, 05:38:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

I don't know how much threat Aary poses - as a faculty member she's probably not going to be able to easily slip away and do things to Matilda, and Dan managed to resist Ms. Soulstealer's advances so far...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Delian Williams

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 31, 2015, 05:38:05 AM
Dan managed to resist Ms. Soulstealer's advances so far...
Mostly. I'd hate for something to come between them. If Dan ever returns to adventuring and Matilda gradually joins in Amazon style, that taur and cubi couple could be the basis for an interesting adventuring party.

Also, there seems to be some truth to Dan's prejudice against black dresses after all. Or maybe it is Amber's bias?
Oh well, as long as nobody thinks Dan or Amber are going evil because of the voor like sign in the first panel.

Okay, okay. No need to go evil, when you're already there.

Truth be told, I'm starting to worry about Ray.

Dracologist

"And really, you?  I have standards."

"Yeah... like dragons that take off and never call you back.  How IS that going for you by the way?"

Sorry, it's just the auto-response that I thought of when I read the line.

Eboreg

Clan of lust and pain. You know right from the get-go that things are going to get very much NOT Pai-Gon with those kind of affinities so this isn't the worst I would expect.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Is it just me who considers the responses of Drop Dead Fred?

"Ooo, cobwebs!"
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Cassi-kun

I dunno, given Aary's other interactions with Dan since he's arrived at SAIA this time, I think she may be going more for an "annoying big sister" sort of vibe than actually threatening him. Not to mention her adoration of Destania; I don't think it's likely that she'd be too intent of messing with her idol's only child.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Sunblink

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Sunblink on September 01, 2015, 07:58:17 PM
Hey, is Aary wearing what Destania was during that flashback?

Not quite. Destania's outfit had a skirt (look at the next page). Aary doesn't appear to be.

The similarity doesn't surprise me, though, considering Aary idolizes Destania.

Angel

Waiiiitwaitwaitwait. So this is where the "lust and pain" thing comes from? Huh. I wonder if Aary figured out how Mab felt about Merlitz before he announced he was dating Aary. I doubt she intentionally ruined Mab's chances given the "special incantation" thing, but still I can't help but imagine her being like "whoo, free food AND a boyfriend!"

On another note, yaaaaay I missed Aary :D
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Jasonrevall

Quote from: CubiKitsune on September 02, 2015, 12:39:49 AM

Not quite. Destania's outfit had a skirt (look at the next page). Aary doesn't appear to be.

Destania's outfit changed every page though. The dress in the next page isnt the same outfit as the one in the linked one Sunblink gave.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Jasonrevall on September 02, 2015, 10:15:44 PM
Quote from: CubiKitsune on September 02, 2015, 12:39:49 AM

Destania's outfit changed every page though. The dress in the next page isnt the same outfit as the one in the linked one Sunblink gave.

... :x Never mind...

VAE

What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

MT Hazard

I wonder what standards Arry is referring to, does she considering taking Dan's appearance beneath her, or is she unwilling to emotionally wound her friends son?
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Eboreg

Quote from: MT Hazard on September 03, 2015, 03:36:32 PM
I wonder what standards Arry is referring to, does she considering taking screwing Dan's appearance beneath her, or does is she unwilling to emotionally wound her friends son?

I think that it would be the latter.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.