2015/08/27 [RE 41.16] - Shoes

Started by Tapewolf, August 27, 2015, 12:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

I think Claw has the right idea here.  As was proven in Hitchhikers' Guide, shoes have an annoying tendency to cause civilisation to collapse and the survivors re-evolve into giant, evil-smelling birds.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

I really wish I knew the reference you're making.

I'd like to call this update 'A Really Long Day For Milla'. What's with Clanners and being barefoot anyways?
...By Puyon

Tapewolf

Quote from: Puyon on August 27, 2015, 12:16:59 PM
I really wish I knew the reference you're making.

I was wondering if anyone would recognise it - it's from series 2 of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  I'm not sure it ended up in the books, though.  Which is a shame because I thought the whole sequence was awesome.  It ran for about 3-4 episodes I think, starting with the protagonist shouting at a coffee machine and triggering a bizarre series of events on a distant planet.

Merlin

Oh yeah, no I don't think that was in the books.  Gonna have to watch that now :3

Tapewolf

Quote from: Merlin on August 29, 2015, 10:14:17 PM
Oh yeah, no I don't think that was in the books.  Gonna have to watch that now :3

There's not much to see since it's a radio play, but it is a lot of fun to listen to while colouring.  This page, for instance, was done while Zaphod and Rooster tried to escape capture by direct debiting their bodies.  http://projectfuturecomic.com/epsilon.php?strip=05-06

Merlin

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 30, 2015, 07:52:27 AMThere's not much to see since it's a radio play, but it is a lot of fun to listen to while colouring.  This page, for instance, was done while Zaphod and Rooster tried to escape capture by direct debiting their bodies.  http://projectfuturecomic.com/epsilon.php?strip=05-06

Oh, right! I'd forgotten about the radio play. Sweet, I'm always looking out for more stuff to listen to while drawing

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 28, 2015, 04:40:50 AM
I was wondering if anyone would recognise it - it's from series 2 of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  I'm not sure it ended up in the books, though.  Which is a shame because I thought the whole sequence was awesome.  It ran for about 3-4 episodes I think, starting with the protagonist shouting at a coffee machine and triggering a bizarre series of events on a distant planet.

Not to mention the teaching session, and button. Can't forget the button.

... why yes, I did recognise the reference. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears