Dorcan's girlfriend

Started by Eboreg, August 24, 2015, 07:50:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eboreg

You know, a while back, I was considering the possibility of a plot twist where Dorcan's girlfriend got pregnant before he got hanged. A while later, when the Epsilon Project comic first came out, I was wondering where the heck Sidney came from since he's fourth generation Ja'Fell and the entire third generation was "dead" 25 years before the comic started. Then I realized that my supposed plot twist turned out to be true! :boggle

Wonder when we'll be seeing her again in the main strip.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Tapewolf

She's probably not going to turn up again in the main story.  But she will appear in Epsilon.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Eboreg

Of course, there are other implications, if Sidney IS the result of that tryst, then he has his father's color template and his mother's fur pattern. Nicky Jyraneth seems to have his father's fur pattern which would point to his mother being a 'Cubi with the same color template as him. And where have we seen a Jyraneth succubus with that fur pattern? Come to think of it, this would perfectly explain why Nicky's mom has never been on-screen!
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Aurik Marr

What I got from the story(and I'm basing this off what i got from the fully text version elsewhere) is that it was probably the father that was the cubi, though I may be misinterpreting this(which is very likely). At any rate, if you are referring to Cassandra Daryl's unhinged but lovable doppelganger(or is Cass the doppelganger?), it was mentioned that she was in prison at the time.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Aurik Marr on August 25, 2015, 02:57:54 AM
What I got from the story(and I'm basing this off what i got from the fully text version elsewhere) is that it was probably the father that was the cubi, though I may be misinterpreting this(which is very likely). At any rate, if you are referring to Cassandra Daryl's unhinged but lovable doppelganger(or is Cass the doppelganger?), it was mentioned that she was in prison at the time.

Yeah, technically Cass is the doppelganger.  I am wondering whether I can move Keaton's intro forward in time without disturbing too much...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E