2015/07/20 [EP 6-09] Foxes and Crocses

Started by Liatai, July 19, 2015, 10:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liatai

Gotta say, I'm liking that crocodile spy's looks. You don't see crocodiles or alligators that often as sneaky sorts -- even though they're ambush predators and thus would be perfect for the role!   :smile

Are the fox guards ever going to get names, I wonder? I hope so. Its been hard keeping them straight and remembering how many there are, and they've certainly appeared enough times to merit getting some appellations.

Kuzma Volkov

Quote from: Liatai on July 19, 2015, 10:04:42 PM
Gotta say, I'm liking that crocodile spy's looks. You don't see crocodiles or alligators that often as sneaky sorts -- even though they're ambush predators and thus would be perfect for the role!   :smile

Aren't they also the first croc's in the series?

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Liatai on July 19, 2015, 10:04:42 PM

Are the fox guards ever going to get names, I wonder? I hope so. Its been hard keeping them straight and remembering how many there are, and they've certainly appeared enough times to merit getting some appellations.

A better question would be, how would you tell them apart?

Merlin

Quote from: Kuzma Volkov on July 19, 2015, 10:47:04 PM
Aren't they also the first croc's in the series?

You know, I'll have to check! I feel like I have drawn one before, because I remember having trouble with it... but whether that was in Project Future or DHS Comix or in a fancomic or fanart for somebody I have no idea.

edit:: there was one in the background in the 2nd page of The Axeman Cometh
but yeah definitely no important ones like this fellow! We probably need more cool reptiles >:3

Liatai

Quote from: CubiKitsune on July 20, 2015, 12:51:21 AM

I'm sure they, at least, can tell each other apart.

"Really? We've been over this ten times today already! I'm Alex, he's Boris, he's Chris, he's Damien, he's Elwood. Can't you guys read minds? Why is this so hard for you? Sheesh!" :razz

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Liatai on July 20, 2015, 02:30:40 AM

I'm sure they, at least, can tell each other apart.

"Really? We've been over this ten times today already! I'm Alex, he's Boris, he's Chris, he's Damien, he's Elwood. Can't you guys read minds? Why is this so hard for you? Sheesh!" :razz

Ooh, I got it: Moe, Larry, Curly, and Shemp! :giggle

Tapewolf

When they're shirtless, their clan marks are in different locations.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Eboreg

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 20, 2015, 06:02:42 AM
When they're shirtless, their clan marks are in different locations.

OF! F***ING! COURSE!

I wouldn't expect any less of Daryil.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Liatai

So how many of them are there, anyway? At least three, I know...

(Also, either that crocodile is an expert at clandestine clothes-changing, he's a shapeshifter, or his outfit changed color in panel six... :animesweat )

Tapewolf

Quote from: Liatai on July 20, 2015, 08:09:26 PM
So how many of them are there, anyway? At least three, I know...

Fendrick brought four with him, but it is quite likely that there were at least another four back at his base.  So it's quite likely the final total is somewhere around 8-16.

Quote(Also, either that crocodile is an expert at clandestine clothes-changing, he's a shapeshifter, or his outfit changed color in panel six... :animesweat )

My bad, I should probably fix that.  I think what happened is that it was grey originally and I changed to to match the trees in everything except the last panel.  It's definitely green on the next page.

That said, since he's one of Lady Finch's buddies he's almost certainly an incubus.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Raskahn

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 20, 2015, 08:44:05 PM

Quote(Also, either that crocodile is an expert at clandestine clothes-changing, he's a shapeshifter, or his outfit changed color in panel six... :animesweat )

My bad, I should probably fix that.  I think what happened is that it was grey originally and I changed to to match the trees in everything except the last panel.  It's definitely green on the next page.

That said, since he's one of Lady Finch's buddies he's almost certainly an incubus.

And here I was thinking it was some sort of high-tech-magic-color changing-stealth clothing.