Why am I even still up?

Started by xHaZxMaTx, June 13, 2015, 06:47:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xHaZxMaTx

So I haven't been here in... yeesh, 5 years.  Had a quick look around and saw mostly familiar faces which is nice, but also saw that a lot of those faces are no longer around themselves which is a little less nice.  C'est la vie.

So, what have I missed?

Tapewolf

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on June 13, 2015, 06:47:18 AM
So I haven't been here in... yeesh, 5 years.  Had a quick look around and saw mostly familiar faces which is nice, but also saw that a lot of those faces are no longer around themselves which is a little less nice.  C'est la vie.

So, what have I missed?

Well, if you're still fond of Keats, you might find this interesting - if a little violent.  But that's Keaton for you.
http://www.projectfuturecomic.com/heads.php?strip=00-01
She is so fun to write for.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Dishonored

Long time no see, Haz! Welcome back!
"Death before Dishonor" they always said. It's because death is far less painful than eternal dishonor.

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Tapewolf on June 13, 2015, 09:32:22 AM
Well, if you're still fond of Keats...

I am!  The person more so than the character though. :P  But I see she is still around under the guise of Sun Blink!

Quote from: Dishonored on June 13, 2015, 10:09:26 AM
Long time no see, Haz! Welcome back!

Thanks!  Though I doubt I will become regularly active again.  Just figured I'd drop by and see what's up while saying hello to some old friends.

llearch n'n'daCorna

It has gone quiet of late, hasn't it. :-/
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

xHaZxMaTx

Apparently.  Probably should have had a look at the comment dates of the most recent submissions.

Gabi

It's nice to hear from you again! ^_^ Welcome back!
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly