2015/06/08 [DMFA #1580] - The big question

Started by Tapewolf, June 08, 2015, 05:47:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

This should be interesting.  Though because it's interesting I imagine Amber is going to cut to Lost Lake or we won't get to see the conversation or something...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

MT Hazard

Less big questions more BIG questions. Such as

Why did she tell me about my heritage? Why let me thing I'm a being?
Why didn't she teach me anything?
Why destroy the dragons? What does she hope to achieve?
Where's my father?
Why let me train as an adventurer knowing I might fight cubi, but then tell me not to fight them?
Is she really evil?
Was the mother I knew all an act?
Can I contact my grandmother from here?
and so on...
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Winged Cat

Thunderstorms, eh?  Any dramatic, ominous thunder among them?

Cassi-kun

I'm wondering if we'll see at least some partial re-telling of the tale she told Abel about Destania's history with Aniz. Though there's also what Zezzuva said about her long lifespan "taking a toll on her sanity" and the fact that, as Abel pointed out, Destania LITERALLY wrote the book on evil.

edit: I wonder if we'll learn anything about the rest of Clan Cyra, in the course of the conversation. Cyra had "many children and grandchildren" when she ascended, after all.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Kuzma Volkov

Quote from: Tapewolf on June 08, 2015, 05:47:40 AM
This should be interesting.  Though because it's interesting I imagine Amber is going to cut to Lost Lake or we won't get to see the conversation or something...
So.. I bet we'll cut to Wildy investigating.. Anyone else?

Angel

FRICKING FINALLY.

Somehow after reading so many comics with a ton of buildup and huge events going on right now, this little nugget of "okay sure let's just handle this" is refreshing. Thanks, Ambaaargh. :)
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Angel on June 08, 2015, 06:40:19 PM
FRICKING FINALLY.

Somehow after reading so many comics with a ton of buildup and huge events going on right now, this little nugget of "okay sure let's just handle this" is refreshing. Thanks, Ambaaargh. :)

Don't count your chickens before they hatch... :mwaha

ArchTeryx

I'm borrowing this speech for an MLP RPG I'm GMing at the moment.  With very slight modification, it's exactly the sort of speech Princess Celestia would probably give one of her students.  Thanks, Amber. :-)

Delian Williams

Fa'Lina's foresight gives her the ability to shape conversations effectively, but at the same time it poses a danger
by shaping conversations itself.

While she has "not being a know-it-all" well under control, it seems she is mostly limiting herself to informative
monologues..., which again more likely stems from her function at SAIA than a lacking ability to handle semi-
omniscience. Well, sometimes she resorts to more creative, extravagant measures. In retrospect that dance
number was pure conversation genius handling Dan's short attention span *LOL*.

I hope she has the same skills, when it comes to letting your counterpart shine. Might be hard to let them be
creative, when you know their jokes' punchlines in advance. Anyway, the most important part is to still be able
to laugh at their jokes.

Truth be told, I'm starting to worry about Ray.