2015/05/18 [DMFA #1575] I bet Fa'Lina is playing too!

Started by Famout, May 18, 2015, 06:37:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Famout

Is it just me, or is Dan writing with one of his own feathers?

Also are those cubi aware how much they are messing with him? Or does he know how to "hide" his feelings at this point?

Also love the wolf-naga hybrid in the middle, very pretty!
It feels odd not having a fuzzy avatar picture around here....

psilorder

Quote from: famout on May 18, 2015, 06:37:50 AM
Also love the wolf-naga hybrid in the middle, very pretty!

Kinda looks like a quetzalcoatl.

Hariman

*Chuckles.*

I know how Dan feels. Every girl he sees undoubtedly makes his mind go to Matilda, and it seems like there's a LOT of girls who are interested in him, even though he's already taken. Which they might not know yet.
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!

AzureEdge

Excuse me a second.
*Pops down into hell for a quick look then comes back*
..It's so cold down there that there are polar bears, somehow, wearing several layers of coats. Dan is more into Matilda than any likely has ever realized before now.

Viking ZX

Awww, that's cute. And he's being a pretty good guy here, showing his devotion to Matilda.
I'm an author! Check out my site!

MT Hazard

There is quite a difference between 'looking' and cheating, plus I honestly don't think miss blue eyes would mind.

Those girls do look like an interesting bunch, hopefully we will see them again.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

GreenReaper

I think he could've reasonably finished his letter and then go help with the volleyball game. I doubt Matilda would've minded him acting as an impartial referee.

Delian Williams

It's hard to tell, whether Dan is staying, because he slept through Fa'Linas instructions on leaving,
whether he wants to show commitment focusing on his cubi lessons or if  he just doesn't want to tell
Matilda he :B ed up, when he told her he would be gone for a whole month.
I'm partial to the administrative hurdle.

Quote from: AzureEdge on May 18, 2015, 10:55:04 AM
*Pops down into hell [...] It's so cold down there
Join us live, when déjà vu turns into whaaat :mowdizzy?
In other news - wings to eyes ratio still rising, now at 2.1

Truth be told, I'm starting to worry about Ray.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Delian Williams on May 19, 2015, 04:52:53 AM
It's hard to tell, whether Dan is staying, because he slept through Fa'Linas instructions on leaving,
if he wants to show commitment focusing on his cubi lessons or he just doesn't want to tell Matilda
he goofed up, when he told her he would be gone for a whole month.
I'm partial to the administrative hurdle.

It sounds like a good test: if you can't focus long enough to learn how to book leave, you're not safe to go yet...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Jasonrevall

Also something to keep in mind is the school is somewhat hidden. There needs to be protocol to get people in and out without a wider knowledge of the school being leaked.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Jasonrevall on May 19, 2015, 11:50:45 AM
Also something to keep in mind is the school is somewhat hidden. There needs to be protocol to get people in and out without a wider knowledge of the school being leaked.

Not necessarily - artificial realms in DMFA seem to give the owner absolute control over who can enter or leave.  SAIA is apparently inside such a realm, which is why the Dragons weren't able to breach it during the height of the wars.

Valynth

Who wants to bet that they're actually guys practicing opposite gender transformation?  After all, what better way is there for guys to understand the natural body movements of female bits while maintaining focus on keeping shape than volley ball?  My guess is that this group has to keep the "judge" from figuring out that they're not in their natural gender for some form of grade.

Though I might be over thinking a one-off gag just  a hair....
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Jasonrevall

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 19, 2015, 12:03:18 PM
Quote from: Jasonrevall on May 19, 2015, 11:50:45 AM

Not necessarily - artificial realms in DMFA seem to give the owner absolute control over who can enter or leave.  SAIA is apparently inside such a realm, which is why the Dragons weren't able to breach it during the height of the wars.

I suppose so as when Mab and friends and the basement rats snuck into SAIA Fa'lina may have let them enter because she's friends with Mab.

But what clan leader would be so trusting as to enter a realm that if they were to tiff off the owner of they'd may not be able to leave again and trapped at their mercy? I think perhaps there is more to it than that however I suppose if that were the case the sending someone in the stead of a clan leader can make sense.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Jasonrevall on May 19, 2015, 04:01:01 PM
But what clan leader would be so trusting as to enter a realm that if they were to tiff off the owner of they'd may not be able to leave again and trapped at their mercy? I think perhaps there is more to it than that however I suppose if that were the case the sending someone in the stead of a clan leader can make sense.

If you mean the clan leader gathering, those aren't the actual leaders - they're projections of the clan leader's will, although they seem to have limited independent capabilities.
More detail is in this thread:  http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php/topic,9781.msg375425.html#msg375425

Jasonrevall

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 19, 2015, 04:08:50 PM
Quote from: Jasonrevall on May 19, 2015, 04:01:01 PM

If you mean the clan leader gathering, those aren't the actual leaders - they're projections of the clan leader's will, although they seem to have limited independent capabilities.
More detail is in this thread:  http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php/topic,9781.msg375425.html#msg375425

Oh I see then that would make much more sense. I guess that means that the forms are just for a paper trail to show others when needed, possibly for trust or legal reasons if applicable, than for actually setting up a protocol to leave the academy or at least it seems that way.

EDIT: Although if that's the case one might wonder why Dan would need to fill out that paperwork. The only people who would inquire for the knowledge of when and why he left and possibly have the right to see it would be his psychopathic mother or his clan leader and I seriously doubt his mother would be allowed the information. Then again having the paperwork to work off of for anything serious to happen say he disappears or whatnot could be beneficial to any investigations anyway so Fa'Lina may make it necessary no matter what for those purposes I suppose.

Cassi-kun

Quote from: famout on May 18, 2015, 06:37:50 AMAlso love the wolf-naga hybrid in the middle, very pretty!
I am ballistic for hybrids and I nearly squee'd myself to death at her design.

...and I just realized she has dual-type wings! Dang! :o
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!