2015/03/19 [HYL 04-01] You and what army?

Started by MT Hazard, March 19, 2015, 12:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

Love those last two panels, Keaton's smile and Jakobs frustration, like a frustrated parent with a child that has knocked something over for the fifth time.

edit: fixed the title.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Raskahn

I think we need a "death count" box in the appropriate panels.  :)

Merlin

For anybody who hasn't already seen it, another picture of the bandit leader:

Also at least 50% of the reason I demanded to draw this comic is for Keaton's interactions with Jakob. He just gets so mad at her, and she's only trying to help in the most Keaton way possible.
(The other 50% was the number of times Jakob tries to show his ring to people and they ignore him, that just makes me laugh so much)

llearch n'n'daCorna

His ring? "The language is the black speech, which I will not utter here..." ?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 19, 2015, 07:20:14 PM

I really must finish my LoTR parody, or at least get it into a position where I can post the first couple of chapters.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 19, 2015, 07:20:14 PM

The one that I keep forgetting to draw and have to fix in the colouring stage, hahaha
I'd be more embarrassed but I've made way dumber mistakes on this comic that I quietly fixed while colouring. Mainly like... missing wings. Or Jakob's shoulderplate being on the wrong shoulder.

confirmed that Tape should do more of that LoTR parody, it is great

I think we had to redo the title page like 3 times because I kept forgetting Jakob's wearing his ring and then I accidentally reverted it to an earlier version when messing with the background colour. It was.. pretty hilarious actually.