The Full `Mecha - From My Sig/Avatar

Started by Arcalane, September 09, 2006, 07:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcalane

(Click to "Full View" :P)

The model is not mine, nor are the weapons. I did, however, recolour every component (there are about 13 major pieces), position/pose the model, and then render it.

Armaments are an assault rifle, high-caliber revolver, autocannon and missile launcher.

The model is based off one possibility of many, from a pack centered around the Armoured Core games. I believe it's original intent was to allow users of the program I use to make short rendered animations of fights, Armoured Core style.

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Boog

Quite cool. Woo, Armored Core! *Waves Kiseragi flag, and switches to the Crest one whenever the Controller's looking*
Frig, next to nobody's gonna get that.

Jack McSlay

nice mech, does it happen to neo-epsilon's mech? it looks a bit familiar
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Arcalane

Quote from: Jack McSlay on September 09, 2006, 10:04:39 PM
nice mech, does it happen to neo-epsilon's mech? it looks a bit familiar

No idea. Also, it defies the AC loadout rules, as it has an AR and a handgun. IIRC, the left arm (the one with the handgun) is usually set into support roles w/ swords, shields, or in AC3, a small selection of minor weaponry like howitzers or a flamethrower, none of which were particularly good. :rolleyes

Zedd

Arcalane

Quote from: Zedd on September 09, 2006, 11:02:41 PM
Your mech wants my lunch munahs  'A'

Money is of little concern to it. It would rather leave you well ventilated.

Zedd

Arcalane

Quote from: Zedd on September 09, 2006, 11:09:37 PM
Is that a rape like comment?  :C

No, ventilate as in "make extra holes for airflow".

As in shoot you.

Zedd

Drat....Wel lstill..I wanna be on his goodside then ^^;;

Shadrok

Quote from: Boogeyman on September 09, 2006, 09:54:03 PM
Quite cool. Woo, Armored Core! *Waves Kiseragi flag, and switches to the Crest one whenever the Controller's looking*

What about Mirage?

Quote from: Sheridan on September 09, 2006, 10:22:22 PM
it defies the AC loadout rules, as it has an AR and a handgun. IIRC, the left arm (the one with the handgun) is usually set into support roles w/ swords, shields, or in AC3, a small selection of minor weaponry like howitzers or a flamethrower, none of which were particularly good. :rolleyes

I know in AC Silent Line there is a blade for the left arm that I've had lots of luck with. It sends out a blade of energy out in the direction of your attack. Although slow if timed right you can fire it ahead of an opponent and hit them and it never runs out of attacks  :D.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Zedd on September 09, 2006, 11:35:22 PM

I'd rather be somewhere else entirely. Being anywhere near him is gonna get ventilation supplied...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Arcalane

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 10, 2006, 03:12:10 AM
Quote from: Zedd on September 09, 2006, 11:35:22 PM

I'd rather be somewhere else entirely. Being anywhere near him is gonna get ventilation supplied...

His good side is probably several thousand miles away.. outside the optimal range of those missiles. ;)

Zedd

Willl a free waxing and full free tank of gas help ^^;

Arcalane

Quote from: Zedd on September 10, 2006, 04:00:44 PM
Willl a free waxing and full free tank of gas help ^^;

Not really, since both are irrelevant. The latter is entirely useless as it runs on an internal microfusion reactor.

llearch n'n'daCorna

We could spit in the reactor, if you like, provide it with some mass? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

Arcalane

Implementing an alpha version of a cloaking device. I need to try and work out how I did it before...

Whilst cloaked, this particular `mech is said to have a nasty left hook.

KarlOmega1

Just don't put a Decepticon ensignia on it...it almost looks like Megs...
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

King Of Hearts

from the sig I was expecting it to look similar to "Tobikage"

Boog

Quote from: Shadrok on September 10, 2006, 12:06:11 AM
Quote from: Boogeyman on September 09, 2006, 09:54:03 PM

What about Mirage?

Awesome, fellow AC 3 fan! And what about Mirage? They're jerks and most of the body parts they make rather suck. Kiseragi's got these hover legs that, while they make you look like a wannabe submarine, are really fast and stuff with low weight and decent carrying capacity; good for mechs that use machine guns.

Getting off topic though. Indeed, an impressive machine. Can't wait to see more, if there's to be more.

Jack McSlay

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on September 10, 2006, 11:56:54 PM
Just don't put a Decepticon ensignia on it...it almost looks like Megs...
I could put it as similar to patlabor, armored core, or one of neo-epsilon's mechs, but definitely doesn´t look like any megatron version I know  :zombiekun2
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.