2014/10/10 [DMFA #1522] - Back to you, Lorenda

Started by ZacAttac21, October 10, 2014, 04:52:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

How much you wanna bet Lorenda and Dev decide to go see Abel... And said 'Cubi leaves for Piflak's party right as they arrive? :P

bunny

When that first comic came up about the potential of Devon and Abel meeting, I nearly died of anticipation. Over time it got better, and now I've only had occasional attacks of heart-stopping, mind-exploding anticipation. BUT NOW HERE WE ARE - AND IF THEIR MEETING IS POSTPONED AGAIN I WILL RIGHTLY UP AND DIE I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE AUUUUUUUUUGH THESE FEELS CURSE YOU THESE FEEEEEEEEELS

:bunny

Cassi-kun

Honestly I'm more anticipating Abel's reunion with Kria. Abel only really remembers Dev as a jerky little kid and then maybe a few hours at most of him as an adult, whereas he had an actual relationship with Kria, and even after Aniz took Abel to SAIA, Kria remained close to May until her death.

Also because I wanna see just how Abel reacts to the fact that it was Kria who killed Dev in the first place.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Cassi-kun on October 10, 2014, 02:48:27 PM
Also because I wanna see just how Abel reacts to the fact that it was Kria who killed Dev in the first place.

I'm pretty sure that has already happened. http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1185.php

Rafe

What seemed to make Abel lose it again was when Lorenda mentions that Devin is at her mom's residence in the Soulstealer compound in Zvinth.   Either
a.) Abel is shocked that it's Kria that has kept Devin all these years, or
b.) Abel never knew that Lorenda was a Soulstealer, or Kria's daughter.
Someone remind me.  It's late and I don't feel like thinking anymore.

Most important though - what on earth is that substance that Dev is slicing on the cutting board?  It looks like some kind of amorphous blob of meat.  Knowing my comic history, I was immediately reminded of the Shmoo, an amorphous blob of meat and loveable pet that gives milk, lays eggs, and dies of happiness if it senses you're hungry.

Rafe

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Rafe on October 11, 2014, 01:18:04 AM
What seemed to make Abel lose it again was when Lorenda mentions that Devin is at her mom's residence in the Soulstealer compound in Zvinth.   Either
a.) Abel is shocked that it's Kria that has kept Devin all these years, or
b.) Abel never knew that Lorenda was a Soulstealer, or Kria's daughter.
Someone remind me.  It's late and I don't feel like thinking anymore.

I'd say it's c.) All of the above.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Rafe on October 11, 2014, 01:18:04 AM
Most important though - what on earth is that substance that Dev is slicing on the cutting board?  It looks like some kind of amorphous blob of meat.

Chicken breast?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E