Hi... I'm a sorta-new person I guess?

Started by Cassi-kun, September 16, 2014, 02:10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi-kun

I apparently signed up for this account four years ago but I don't recall ever really being active here. I've recently been on a huge DMFA fancharacter kick (building up whole Cubi clans, because why set reasonable limits for yourself when you can just go all-out) and I guess I just wanted to be a little more active in the fandom besides just quietly loading up my own art accounts with stuff and not actually interacting with people.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Merlin

Hiya~! Welcome to the forums! I recognise you from FA, good to see you around!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Cassi-kun on September 16, 2014, 02:10:15 AM
I apparently signed up for this account four years ago but I don't recall ever really being active here. I've recently been on a huge DMFA fancharacter kick (building up whole Cubi clans, because why set reasonable limits for yourself when you can just go all-out) and I guess I just wanted to be a little more active in the fandom besides just quietly loading up my own art accounts with stuff and not actually interacting with people.

You're the guy running the DMFA club on DA, right?  Welcome aboard.  Don't forget to read the rules if you haven't already done so...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Cassi-kun

Quote from: Merlin on September 16, 2014, 03:52:50 AM
Hiya~! Welcome to the forums! I recognise you from FA, good to see you around!
Thanks!  :)

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 16, 2014, 04:39:24 AMYou're the guy running the DMFA club on DA, right?  Welcome aboard.  Don't forget to read the rules if you haven't already done so...
I don't run it anymore, but I am the person who founded it and "hunts down" new art for it every so often  :3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Welcome to the forums. Don't mind the dust, we've been a bit quiet of late.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ZacAttac21

Welcome (back) to the jungle!

*Watches you on FA*

Cassi-kun