2014/08/14 - [DMFA #1508] Without revenge where would Batman be?

Started by Zebra Bug, August 15, 2014, 10:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zebra Bug

So when I looked at Wildy and decided that she looked more upset than just not wanting to involve or be indebted to her brother, I was right. Wow. If I were to guess I would say that Wildy either A) No longer wants to kill Regina or B) now that she is so close to her vengeance she has looked past it and seen a bleak future. Chasing the demon what killed her mother all her and Biggs' lives, what would she do with herself after having revenge? I love Biggs' reaction though.

Boy. I took you out of this world and put you back into it. Don't make me try to repeat step one. -Kria

lemurvid

Quote from: Zebra Bug on August 15, 2014, 10:08:07 AM
So when I looked at Wildy and decided that she looked more upset than just not wanting to involve or be indebted to her brother, I was right. Wow. If I were to guess I would say that Wildy either A) No longer wants to kill Regina or B) now that she is so close to her vengeance she has looked past it and seen a bleak future. Chasing the demon what killed her mother all her and Biggs' lives, what would she do with herself after having revenge? I love Biggs' reaction though.
I don't think we've seen anything to indicate she's softened towards Regina, but you may be right with your second idea. Something's up, clearly. Maybe the recent attack on the inn has something to do with it, as it turned out they were after the wrong person.

Hariman

If Wildy really is moving past revenge as a sole motivation, she either won't kill Regina, or she won't burn the corpse so that Kria/Dark Pegasus can bring her back later.
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!

Valkeiper2012

Actually, I can understand Biggs' reaction. He doesn't know what she knows... yet.

Also, I think Amber must have some experience with  Ferrets in our world. Ferrets are extremely reactive and vengeful creatures. They don't forget a wrong done against them until they've 'punished' the one who did it.

Yes, I'm talking the small, highly-energetic, four-footed, non-sentient ferret. You will always know what their opinion of you. If you're lucky, it's a good opinion.

lemurvid

Quote from: Valkeiper2012 on August 15, 2014, 12:53:01 PM
Actually, I can understand Biggs' reaction. He doesn't know what she knows... yet.
Okay, I'll bite. What does she know (that he doesn't) that can be causing her reaction?

Zebra Bug

Quote from: Valkeiper2012 on August 15, 2014, 12:53:01 PM

Yes, I'm talking the small, highly-energetic, four-footed, non-sentient ferret. You will always know what their opinion of you. If you're lucky, it's a good opinion.
Really? And they can target their ire to a specific individual? That is impressive.

Boy. I took you out of this world and put you back into it. Don't make me try to repeat step one. -Kria

Prroul

You know, Biggs' hairstyle is exactly the same one the last time Des impersonated him. You know, just sayin'...