mine baby hath arrived!

Started by Brunhidden, July 26, 2014, 09:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brunhidden

nine minutes after six last evening my daughter Astrid arrived. shes seven pounds two ounces, has a head of hair, and is quite healthy.

ill be sure to post some pictures later today, ive just been so buisy the last two months with completely incessant doctor visits which will now taper off, and having much of my teeth removed forcibly, which will escalate.

things should be settling down, although its hard to think that 'new baby' counts as 'relaxing break'
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

bradypodidae

Congratulations! My thoughts and Prayers for mother and daughter to be healthy (you as well), and for all to have successful, happy, and loving lives.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Brunhidden

Brunhidden

okay, Astrid is officially two weeks old, and is now back to and surpassed brith weight. at 4.5 weeks early shes still technically 'supposed to still be in there' so it was non-stop weight checks, jaundice checks, hearing tests, checking the lungs.... but now were all fairly well adjusted even though ive gotten one day off sinse she came home, she 'behaves' fairly well and is taking the whole breastfeeding and bottle stuff with enthusiasm

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Brunhidden/DSCN6714.jpg

no, i wont keep posting child pictures indefinately, just so long as its cute and relevant

Dishonored

I know I'm late, but congratulations! All good thoughts and wishes to you and your family!
"Death before Dishonor" they always said. It's because death is far less painful than eternal dishonor.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Congratulations on the birth of your new little Leo, Brun :)

(I was almost born on the 25th myself... but, whoo long story. :P)
   Avatar by me. Signature image made from a picture by shadows-play on dA (circa 2007-2008).      :deadhorse
my art thread