Happy Friend's Day!!

Started by Gabi, July 20, 2014, 10:03:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabi

In the words of Dr. Febbaro, who proposed the creation of this day to celebrate friendship back in 1969, "A community of friends is an unbeatable Nation".

So thanks to all my friends for being the way you are. :) It's good to know that, even when we're scattered all over the world, we're always there for each other.

This may sound sappy, but it's true. And I'm glad about that.  :mowcookie
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

bradypodidae

Thank you very much! And Happy Friend's day to you, too, Gabi! ^_^
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Dishonored

Wow, how did that get past El Box?
"Death before Dishonor" they always said. It's because death is far less painful than eternal dishonor.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Two _years_, Dishonored? Just how far into the history were you digging? Or was this a post by spammer that you were responding to - in which case, you know better than that.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Aisha deCabre

Aw, Happy Friend's Day to you too, Gabi! ^.^ :hug I'm quite grateful for all of the friends I've met here myself. =)
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Dishonored

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 07, 2016, 10:30:30 AM
Two _years_, Dishonored? Just how far into the history were you digging? Or was this a post by spammer that you were responding to - in which case, you know better than that.

I plead excessive stupidity on top of extreme tiredness. I didn't check the year, only noticed a "new post" icon and saw that the newest post displayed was a bot post.

Since I've never seen a bot post slip past Your Cardboardness, it surprised me enough to comment.
"Death before Dishonor" they always said. It's because death is far less painful than eternal dishonor.

llearch n'n'daCorna

heh. Fair enough.

We'll probably see some more until I get time to find a mod that filters the bastards out more. We'll see.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears