09/06/06 - wedding bells

Started by Reese Tora, September 05, 2006, 10:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reese Tora

So, does this make stealing her hammer something like courting the lady?

Either way, sounds like it's time for another incursion into twink territory. >:3
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

King Of Hearts

I have a bad feeling this will end up with the bridesmaid in drag...

...or Pyroduck's return to the story.

Oh somone will be hurting after this fiasco is over when Alexi misses her chance for the Pub.

Maybe its just me but Wildy now reminds me of a stripper with a "cop" routine...

Zorro

Could always end up as a quest again like the Dark Pegasus story.

Would be an excuse to see Mab in Amazon garb again!   :laugh

Sienna Maiu - M T

hmmm... I foresee a possible Destania encounter. Also very likely Wildy making fun of Abel's apron.
or scaring everybody by commenting that she has one just like it at home (in blue!)

So, I guess Biggs likes a strong woman, huh?

Reese Tora

Quote from: Zorro on September 05, 2006, 11:01:06 PM
Could always end up as a quest again like the Dark Pegasus story.

Would be an excuse to see Mab in Amazon garb again!   :laugh

So long as it isn't another chance to see Azlan in sacrificial Faerie garb again. :boggle
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Alondro

*Charline  :erk *  Now that's one weird couple... almost as weird as... oh, let's say, Fa'lina and Dr. Ink.  

*Charles shudders* No, that combo is not weird.  It's heart-rendingly horrifying.   D:
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

insanekaosx

Wildy's outfit change again?

Someone saw this coming, I know. Can't remember who, but someone. I personally hope it is anothe radventure into Twink Territory!

Roureem Egas

I call shotgun (wedding)! And no, I don't mean Alexsi is having an affair with Biggs.

Back to the world of the twinks, with wardrobe changes and a different party! Now, or soon enough, would probably be the time Azlan comes back. Think Jyrras will be taken along again, with as odd results?

King Of Hearts

Quote from: Alondro on September 05, 2006, 11:06:54 PM
*Charline  :erk *  Now that's one weird couple... almost as weird as... oh, let's say, Fa'lina and Dr. Ink. 

*Charles shudders* No, that combo is not weird.  It's heart-rendingly horrifying.   D:

Curse you, now I need to get that image out of my system.

Paladin Sheppard

Manawolf

Does Biggs like it rough or something?  And yes, Pyroduck might have something to say about that, but then again he'd have to get in line to do it.

AmigaDragon

I wonder if anyone is going to spot some of those wandering humans again and be dismissed like last time?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

RJ

Manawolf

He's thinking of Merlitz, and the wrong arc.

thegayhare

I wnder if the need some brides maids...

me and Janus both look great in dresses

xHaZxMaTx

Well, now matter how violent Alexsi may be, she's a women, and women are easily swooned. :P

Sienna Maiu - M T

Les Gasps~!!! How is Pyroduck going to feel?!?

Pyroduck: Alexsi! I thought we had a connection!
Alexsi: You thought wrong B*beeep!*

Also... I foresee a long struggle of a search, when they finally do get there,
Alexsi will already have put Biggs out of commision.
Or... they could just walk up to the front-gates with invitation in hand. Hmm... desicions, desicions...

More random thoughts from my tired mind... Biggs fell in love with the *ah-hem* girl who put him out of commision all that time ago (see punch through wall). Anyways, using the magic of genetics a DNA-test was done matching the DNA to Alexsi, since Dan's a guy and Biggs was never the wiser on that front... Although... Alexsi and Dan only have half that same DNA... say hello to my magical plot-hole!!! *cackles maniacly*

The moral of this story is to never let Sienna near a computer at 3:30 in the morning after eating much sugary-goodness (like ice-cream!) and pain/migraine meds. mmm... meds...

*reads new post that was entered as she typed*
*kills *HaZ*MaT* *

ITOS

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on September 06, 2006, 02:22:46 AM
More random thoughts from my tired mind... Biggs fell in love with the *ah-hem* girl who put him out of commision all that time ago (see punch through wall). Anyways, using the magic of genetics a DNA-test was done matching the DNA to Alexsi, since Dan's a guy and Biggs was never the wiser on that front... Although... Alexsi and Dan only have half that same DNA... say hello to my magical plot-hole!!! *cackles maniacly*

That was what I was thinking about. He could have misstaken them.

Eitherway, it would be very intresting if Dan meets Biggs again.
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Zedd

Well it seems Dan is clueless eatch day XD Liek the homestar runner

e_voyager

i think biggs is still infuated with dan and mistoo Alexi for dan with out wings. after all the thoug Dan was female right?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

Yeah I rember that E...Poor Biggs

Magic

Quote from: King Of Hearts on September 05, 2006, 11:12:45 PM
*Charline  :erk *  Now that's one weird couple... almost as weird as... oh, let's say, Fa'lina and Dr. Ink. 

*Charles shudders* No, that combo is not weird.  It's heart-rendingly horrifying.   D:

Come now, dearest Charline;

I simply enjoy tea with her. No more.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Zedd

When the doctor is right..He's right...*slowly gives Ink a sholder massage if he minds*

Tapewolf

I have nothing to add, except that I swear to God I thought that the note with the arrow was Alexsi's reply to Dan's offer to protect her, given her lack of anger management recently.

But then I also misread Wildy's line 'my brother' (Biggs) as 'her brother' (Dan)...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ITOS

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 06, 2006, 06:11:30 AM
But then I also misread Wildy's line 'my brother' (Biggs) as 'her brother' (Dan)...

:erk That would be weird.
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Zedd

Then Wildy will have extra retard babys D:

bill

I see, it's a delightfully whimsical kidnapping!  :)

Tapewolf

I parsed it as "Wildy recieves invite to marriage between Alexsi and Pyroduck, invite addressed to Wildy but signed by Dan."

Quite apart from the fact that they don't seem to have even had dinner together yet, it would have totally freaked Dan because he doesn't know about Alexsi and Pyro at all yet, AFAIK.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Vidar

Quote from: Ink on September 06, 2006, 06:07:35 AM
Quote from: King Of Hearts on September 05, 2006, 11:12:45 PM

Come now, dearest Charline;

I simply enjoy tea with her. No more.

Of course.

I believe you.

Really.

Also, Biggs == roadkill. Alexsi will pound him into the ground for a) kidnapping her , b) doing so at an in-opportune moment, and c) having the gal to assume she would marry him, then Wildy would 'talk' with him about causing trouble on her turf, after that, Dan is going to set fire to whatever remains of Biggs for kidnapping his sister.

Also, Destania is likely to pop up somewhere. She WAS last seen in Twink territory looking for her husband.

Abel is going to be left at Lost Lake to take care of the customers, which will be hilarious. Maybe Jyrras will help out by dragging along some hideously over-engineered techno-monstrosity that could attain self-awareness at any moment.
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Zedd

Of course all have to belive Dr. Ink..It pays well to belive him >> <<