Need some game sugestions for 360

Started by That_wolf, December 20, 2010, 04:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

That_wolf

I need some suggestions for good games. I enjoy multiplayer games the most, especially fps's.

Also, can I have some advice, is getting TF2 for the 360 worth it? I heard the360 doesn't get updates like new hats/weapons/maps, and It would help to know these things. Thanks.
Abel needs a hug...

Teroniss

Dead Space 1 & 2. Holy %^%@ing crap those games scare the living $#%@ out of me....  :<

And no, the 360 version of TF2 doesnt keep up to date with updates.

Now if youll excuse me, I'll be returning to my Dead Space induced insomnia

MT Hazard

Important thing to remember, they don't come with Cup holders
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Mao

Thank you for that useful post.  No.  Really. :P

As for the actual topic:  Halo Reach.  Now, I hate FPS's for the most part.  (TF2 & L4D PC being the exceptions, with a bit of love for Portal/Half-Life)  This game however circumvented my hatred and actually found a place in my heart.  The Gears series is also of note as it didn't cause outright spasms of hatred in me upon touching them.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Mao Laoren on January 30, 2011, 04:00:32 PM
As for the actual topic:  Halo Reach.  Now, I hate FPS's for the most part.  (TF2 & L4D PC being the exceptions, with a bit of love for Portal/Half-Life)  This game however circumvented my hatred and actually found a place in my heart.  The Gears series is also of note as it didn't cause outright spasms of hatred in me upon touching them.

What, you didn't like Borderlands? ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

Borderlands is a tough one.  On one hand, love the mechanics.  On the other, hate the skinner box flare being used to cover the grind (rpg elements to cover hours of shooting the same thing over and over again).  If I wanted that, I'd have simply played more WoW.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Turnsky

Quote from: Mao Laoren on February 03, 2011, 06:11:08 AM
Borderlands is a tough one.  On one hand, love the mechanics.  On the other, hate the skinner box flare being used to cover the grind (rpg elements to cover hours of shooting the same thing over and over again).  If I wanted that, I'd have simply played more WoW.

but you don't haveta pay a nominal fee each month to play borderlands.  :P

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Turnsky on February 07, 2011, 08:34:18 AM
Quote from: Mao Laoren on February 03, 2011, 06:11:08 AM
but you don't haveta pay a nominal fee each month to play borderlands.  :P

Also, you don't haveta shoot them, either. You could always do what Lily is doing, and bitchslap your way through the whole thing.

... I went back and slapped Skagzilla to death. I should go back and do the same to the big bad at the end of Sledge's safehouse, too... L27 vs L15 would make a significant difference to L16 vs L15...