0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 07, 2007, 10:35:44 PM

Gareeku

Bwahahaha...the power of chibi compel's you! >:3

Manawolf

Quote from: Shadrok on January 23, 2007, 09:28:15 PM
Quote from: Manawolf on January 23, 2007, 08:38:15 PM
Hm, the symbol I had in mind is a lot like that middle one that's like a spiral flower in a circle, but there are 10 sections to mine, with little more than a black outline between each, and all being the same shape and size.

Kind of like this?

Hm, a little too peppermint.  I was thinking of the lines curving back more.  That would be the base pattern, I also picture a circle around that, with 10 smaller circles evenly spaced on the outline of that circle, like jewels on a bracelet or something.

Tiger_T

Despite it being horribly crooked and patchy...

Do you mean something like that? :

Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Manawolf

Nice, but the swirls on the inside should be primarily white, with just a black outlining for them.  In the end each white space and circle gets filled with a different color, corredsponding to a different form of mana energy, but that's only in relation to my story where the mark is used to identify a chosen hero.

Shadrok

Quote from: Manawolf on January 24, 2007, 08:57:23 PM
Hm, a little too peppermint.  I was thinking of the lines curving back more.  That would be the base pattern, I also picture a circle around that, with 10 smaller circles evenly spaced on the outline of that circle, like jewels on a bracelet or something.

Or should the circles be like Tiger T's?

Also had a chance to get some drawing done.

This started out as a perspective practice sketch but I liked how it came out so I colored and finished it.

Zedd

xHaZxMaTx

The perspective drawing's really nice, but unless he were sitting on the edge of the seat, you wouldn't be able to see his crotch.

Manawolf

Lovely.  I had a slightly different idea, but this is close enough.  Also, it's more enclosed one piece, which is also a nice thing.

Shadrok

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on January 28, 2007, 01:52:01 AM
The perspective drawing's really nice, but unless he were sitting on the edge of the seat, you wouldn't be able to see his crotch.
:eek Your right, I didn't even notice that till you said something. Hmm I guess he is sitting on the edge of his seat then. :animesweat

Quote from: Manawolf on January 28, 2007, 01:57:11 AM
Lovely.  I had a slightly different idea, but this is close enough.  Also, it's more enclosed one piece, which is also a nice thing.
:boogie
So its good, no changes need?

Shadrok

I'm some what happy with the way this came out. I drew it during my lunch brake today at work, it took about 40 minutes give or take.

Alex is some sort of dog, maybe a breed of sled dog or something. Not really sure, I just let my pencil do the drawing and didn't focus too much on breed or species.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Shadrok on February 03, 2007, 12:49:06 AM
I'm some what happy with the way this came out. I drew it during my lunch break today at work, it took about 40 minutes give or take.

Alex is some sort of dog, maybe a breed of sled dog or something. Not really sure, I just let my pencil do the drawing and didn't focus too much on breed or species.

Heh, I can just hear James saying "Is she some sort of a dog?".  It's quite nice, although I can see a similarity to the raccoon girl - that might just be the way your style works for female characters, though.

Anyway, thanks for letting me steal that clan symbol:  http://dmfa.wikia.com/wiki/Daryil_Clan

...it's slightly different to your original design.  If I can get a decent vector package I may have another go at it - this version was made using something akin to CSG operations on ellipses.  A pain, but it worked...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Shadrok

:/ well not had much time to draw lately but I do have something. I'll post the sketches tomorrow.

On a better note though I've bought a nice software bundle.  :boogie 
It was expensive but worth it. ($1,700)

Bundle's name - Adobe Creative Suite: Production Studio Premium
includes -
Photoshop CS 2
Illustrator CS 2
Audition 2
Encore DVD 2
Premiere Pro 2
After Effects 7

>:3 art - audio - movies - DVDs  :mwaha

:knifed Now if I only had more free time.

LionHeart

:eek :boggle  That's more than I paid for my computer...
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Shadrok

Was playing around with Photoshop CS and made this.

And here's the sketches I mentioned before.

A pic I drew of Shadrok before he became a pirate.

A New (non-Shadrok's past) character Named Nodia.

And two sketches for JP's wolves.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Nodia looks cute. Are you vying for cuteness? :)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Nice.  I'm still not sure what Shadrok's expression is in the draughts game though, were you aiming for despondency or boredom?

I like the wolves too.  I don't recall speccing the jailer out, so I'm guessing that's Grey in jail?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Shadrok

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 24, 2007, 03:23:27 PM
Nodia looks cute. Are you vying for cuteness? :)

Yeah I was going for cute for her since she's a mouse.

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 24, 2007, 03:49:32 PM
Nice.  I'm still not sure what Shadrok's expression is in the draughts game though, were you aiming for despondency or boredom?

I like the wolves too.  I don't recall speccing the jailer out, so I'm guessing that's Grey in jail?

Yeah that's Grey in jail. One thing I'll sometimes do is work on one part of a drawing seperate from the rest, so when I CG ink grey I'll then add the bars and maybe a wall.
I do it more oftern when I'm drawing in my 5.5" x 8.5" (14x21.6cm) sketch book.

As for Shadrok's expression it's some what of a bored / thinking, since he's playing by himself. It could be he's waiting on his opponent, just over looking strategies, or just killing time.

On a side note, the King Gray and shadrok pics were drawn in a 5.5" x 8.5" (the one used during my brake at work) while the Nodia one was drawn in a 9" x 12" (22.9 x 30.5cm)sketch book.

GabrielsThoughts

I know it is nothing that cannot be fixed, but one of the wolves eyes is lower than the other.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Shadrok

Kenji

Rodent, cute, and nicely drawn. I approve.

Shadrok

Art from September 2004

I was digging through my portable hard drive and found this.

It's from an assignment I had back in college, which was to create a cartoon version of yourself.

This also pre-dates Shadrok.

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Zedd

Shadrok

I drew this during my lunch brake.

I also have one that I've drawn at home that I'm working on coloring. (useing color pencils since my PC's still down for the count.)

I hope to have it up in a few days, possibly Wednesday or Friday.

llearch n'n'daCorna

... You slow down at lunch, then?

(sorry, I couldn't resist)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Alondro

*grins*  Awww, it's Charline being cutely evil!   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Zedd

*gives her some chocolate cake*

Shadrok

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 12, 2007, 10:31:40 PM
... You slow down at lunch, then?

(sorry, I couldn't resist)

Did I use the wrong brake again?  :B :doh

As for the art I said I would be posting... well let just say life intervined and  :ill

I'll try and have it up as soon as I can. (Hopefully tomorrow)

Shadrok

Well one cold and a new hard drive later and my computer lives once again. :boogie

This is the pic I'm working on, it's still a work in progress.