Art Thread: Ink [MA] [Updated: 03/26/2007]

Started by Magic, July 15, 2006, 06:13:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

:< i wish i could draw boobs that well...  :<

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

KarlOmega1

*Stares at pic and gets nosebleed...a nosebleed that could fill the red sea...*
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Wildy

Quote from: Shadrok on July 22, 2006, 12:28:47 AM
I don't think it's the eye. At first I thought it was but I think it is actually the cheek.

[Image Sniped]

I actually think that both of these look off. I think the placement of the nose is actually what does it. Looks like it needs to go a little more to the left. I think the fact that the eye is centered over the nose is what throws it off.

Nikki

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on July 22, 2006, 02:06:56 PM
*Stares at pic and gets nosebleed...a nosebleed that could fill the red sea...*
that's a serious nosebleed....

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

thegayhare

Quote from: Slavkei on July 18, 2006, 06:19:03 AM

Jack Sparrow is not sexy. Pirates are not cool.

...except for Wildy and her loyal crew.

...and maybe Luffy.

But Mr Slavkei I'm a pirate too

Don't you luff me anymore

llearch n'n'daCorna

Yes, but only in the closet, a la Devin? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Drake Manaweilder

Quote from: Netami on July 21, 2006, 03:24:06 PM
Quote from: Drake Manaweilder on July 21, 2006, 02:47:50 PM
I notised that your headwings appear to be floating just off your head in the "rooftop" pic...

Sexy RO technique.

RO technique?  :help

Netami

Yosh! Ragnarok Online has floating head-wingies. Very cool.

Magic

True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Suwako

:mowhappy Nice, I just love the post, Ink.  :laugh

Gareeku

Magic

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/theavatarbin/millardshyfox.jpg

Millard is the intellectual property of Janus.

Millard is a shy fox. Shy. Probably more shy than Penny. Shy. Shy. And did I mention shy?
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

King Of Hearts

aww... so cute, s'like he'd scamper and curl up into a fetal position in his den if ya poke him.

*poke* *poke*

Suwako

Arcalane

Quote from: Ink on July 27, 2006, 06:42:07 AMMillard is the intellectual property of Janus.

Millard is a shy fox. Shy. Probably more shy than Penny. Shy. Shy. And did I mention shy?

Moreso than Penny? That's... quite a feat. D:

Bunnaroo

Now, why do I have the chorus from Shy Guy stuck in my head?

thegayhare

*tip toes in...  He's very quite...  He quickly stuffs Millard in a burlap sack and runs off.*

llearch n'n'daCorna

So... intellectual property of Janus, and physical property of TGH? Posession being nine tenths of the law, and all... ?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lysander

Haha. Schoolgirl Janus makes me laugh. Very nice hair, and love the shading once again.
Poor Millard. At least he can kind of deal with being around others, so long as he's workin' on his stuff and is completely unaware of everything else. Love the look on his face. (those who don't know of Millard really should go read his story) :januscat
Quote"I... uh... wha..." Millard stammered, trying to find something to say. "Who... is... this? How do... you know all that?"

"Because we've been watching you..." the voice said softly. "You're the one we're looking for."
TytajLucheek

Tapewolf

Quote from: King Of Hearts on July 27, 2006, 06:47:15 AM
aww... so cute, s'like he'd scamper and curl up into a fetal position in his den if ya poke him.

His expression looks like mine when the tech support phone rings.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Azlan

Seems like such a sweet foxy, I would certainly enjoy a bit of conversation with that one.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Magic

Netami

Just good ol' fashion character shots. Nice.

Manawolf

Why does the sword strike me like it's from Disgaea?

KarlOmega1

nice relaxed pose pic of Dan there, Ink...very nice
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Suwako

Nikki

Beautiful. it's very beautiful =3

i'd relly love to one day see this as a wall scroll XD

King Of Hearts

As I said before... LOVE the thick outlines on soft pencils.

Lysander

More masterful shadings. Got some nice poofy hair too. Love his wings and sword. :januscat
TytajLucheek