[Art] King of Hearts: King's art topic [NSFW] (8/20/07)

Started by King Of Hearts, July 13, 2006, 06:50:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who's the bestest mod ever?

BILL!!! (awesome)
3 (8.8%)
llearch (stupied)
6 (17.6%)
RJ (australian)
7 (20.6%)
Damaris (onoes)
0 (0%)
Amber (lol)
11 (32.4%)
Darkmoon (noob)
1 (2.9%)
Zina (???)
6 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Manawolf

Things we really didn't need to see.  We're lucky if a yahoo group doesn't form from this.

Netami

Yahoo groups are so 1998. No sir, we're going back to the basics. A full out shrine to Reitei's awesome art.  :mowwink

Nikki

i love your style...now if only i could do half as well XD

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Sid

Not sure what Rule 34 is, but nice pics!
Even though there is something horribly wrong with me. I look at the Abel pictures and my first thought is "Wow, Xander looks awesome there..." *buries face in hands*

Odd priorities aside, you did a great job, especially with expressions! Devin in the second image makes me go "Whoa" on so many levels.

About the other stuff... let it just be said that you draw AWESOME pandas! Also love the dragon in the background! O_O
:boogie

Gareeku

*looks at the pics* o.o

Wonderful art yet again, Rei. Truely awesome stuff, even if it -is- butt rape. :3

King Of Hearts

Well, im back with some updates..

Trying to see what Clint would look like without a Y chromosme.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/161718/

A samurai turtle from the same story as the "Chase" and "Exodus" pics.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/161710/

A poster for Gareeku's story.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/161711/

Tried doing something artsy which ended up looking too Shojo anime-ish.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/161720/

Suwako

The poster for gareeku's story is awsome.
as are the rest of the pictures.  :mowsmile

Jack McSlay

circus amber!!! yay

personally the femclint pic is my fav in this new batch, love her anatomy (what? i like strong girls)
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Sid

Agreed, the Gareeku poster is seriously awesome!
The Genbu Daishogun one is WHOA. Incredible details on an equally incredible design!
And the "Zina and Circus-Amber" one is just priceless :D

About those teasers: Well, I'm certainly interested, but it's your call (and I dunno if it conflicts with general taste and/or ratings). o.o
:boogie

Tapewolf

Quote from: King Of Hearts on July 23, 2006, 07:44:20 AM
A poster for Gareeku's story.

That is brilliant.  My only criticism is this - nothing at all to do with the execution, but I'm struggling to find the scene depicted.
It's got to be chapter 33 since that's the only time all of them are together before Gareeku freaks and has to be neutralised, but shouldn't it have been Gareeku, Paladin and Jakob against the succubus?

Okay, I'll have to come clean.. I'm dying to know what Jakob would look like rendered by ReiTei, yet too scared to ask.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Paladin Sheppard

DAMN!!! Rei Tei dude no more or I think the forums will explode from teh awesome... :D The FemClint looks great...DDR Xzeliea damn cool :P...And the FC poster *drool*.

JP I think its not a particular seene more a general poster...Hell it even could be the cover art for a novel version.

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Gareeku

KarlOmega1

The circus amber one made me laugh...the furrae chronicles poster made me think it would make a nice anime/movie...and the one with Xze ...lets just say it makes her look cuter, but also scary from the blood....
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Nikki

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on July 23, 2006, 03:20:07 PM
The circus amber one made me laugh...the furrae chronicles poster made me think it would make a nice anime/movie...and the one with Xze ...lets just say it makes her look cuter, but also scary from the blood....
okay mister, you have started Operation B!!

*runs to get her sketchbook, pens and pencils*

Netami

Kenji

The Gareeku one makes me think of happy Street Fighter memories. :3 Yay
All nice, Rei Tei of Hearts.

Gareeku

Quote from: FireKatKid on July 23, 2006, 11:07:31 PM
The Gareeku one makes me think of happy Street Fighter memories. :3 Yay

X3

That pic reminds me how much Gareeku looks like Jin Kazama. X3

Gabi

Rei, those pictures are amazing! I especially like the FC poster. :mowsmile
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Amber Williams

MOAR! /b

Top notch as always...as for the uncertaintity of the teasers. As long as you aren't posting the images up into the thread itself but are linking them to another place there shouldn't be an issue. Just be sure to put nice ole "NSFW" or a warning of some sort next to the link.  If people are dim enough to ignore and just click, they don't really deserve to complain.

That said...you need more turtles.  :3

Oof...one day when I actually have money that isn't going towards everything else important in my life, I need to see if I can kidnap...er...convince a commision from you if you take em. >:3

Netami

I've been barking up that tree since as long as I've known him. The guy wont tell me his paypal link, and I dont even think he has one. Sly bastard does his work for free... What kinda operation're you pulling here, mister?

Lysander

I believe I see Ink in at least one of the teasers.
The Gareeku's Story poster is just wonderful. I'd say Paladin looks best of the four, but it's probalby just because of his great wings. Lots of little detail went into his armor too.
Xze-Xze looks extra cute and threatening. What with the lovely face and blood. :januscat
TytajLucheek

King Of Hearts

no evil plans, really! I just love drawing!

*nudges moon mounted death-ray blueprints under the bed*

Yep, it was Ink with Clint in the teasers, just a lil' friendly... umm... wait... I cant seem to think of a good euphemism for "buggering."

I was going for the fighting game style montage for the FC poster. Gareeku does resemble Jin in his sig and I think its a good look. That and I happened to play my old Namco x Capcom file again and remembered how Jin kicked ass without being overpowered like KOS-MOS, Rutee+Stahn or Guy+Ninja Commando.

Gareeku

I will agree that it is indeed a very good look, Rei. :)

*Envies Rei for being in possession of Namco X Capcom* I really need to learn Japanese so i can get that game...

James StarRunner

I don't get to comment as often as I'd like, but you're definately one of my favorite artists here! I see you used the new outfit you gave me! Did I mention before how much I love the new jacket?

Tapewolf

Quote from: King Of Hearts on July 25, 2006, 06:40:38 AM
no evil plans, really! I just love drawing!

Yep, it was Ink with Clint in the teasers, just a lil' friendly... umm... wait... I cant seem to think of a good euphemism for "buggering."

'romantic encounter' (preferably with the quotes in place).

Have you considered splitting this into two threads?  Work-safe and non-work-safe?  It seems a shame to lump them together.

P.S. isn't Clint a little underage for that?

Netami

Clint would be bound by the laws of Rei's homeland, if any at all, in which case he wouldn't be underage methinks?

I think if he puts NSFW (for blood and Ink boobies) in his links, then he shouldn't have to worry about "lumping them together."

Tapewolf

Quote from: Netami on July 25, 2006, 03:01:34 PM
I think if he puts NSFW (for blood and Ink boobies) in his links, then he shouldn't have to worry about "lumping them together."

That's more-or-less what he's done already - I was hoping he might create another thread for the work-safe pieces, for those of us who check the forum there.  Right now it's pot luck whether his art is something innocuous like the FC poster, or dodgy stuff like the Abel one.

Just my two grebs.

Netami

Well do you feel like it's bothersome to see a NSFW warning link and a teaser shot next to full view safe for work pieces? I personally think it's working fine, though it's his free time to do as he wishes.

King Of Hearts

I dont think there's need for another thread, [Mostly because I'll feel the need to fill them both -_-']  I'll just refrain from putting up the images directly and posting the link description in red text ought to be a good enough warning.

Clint and Kin are 22, Meg is currently 14, the ages in the Exodus pic was during the fall of their hometown.