10/30/08 [Perfect Date #6] - Hmmmm.

Started by Lego3400, October 30, 2008, 01:06:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lego3400

THat was... Kinda of a bland answer...

Edit: That one response does raise the question... What is pyroduck's Humanoid form supposed to be...

Jairus

Oh, I love his expression down in the bottom... poor Pyroduck. I imagine that in the face of Fa'Lina, most people would in fact settle down and start a family, just to placate her. Maybe I'm wrong.

And to be blunt, I find myself agreeing with Pyroduck here. I really don't know what I'm looking for in a relationship.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

mopman

Depending on the circumstances Fa'Lina might be the best grandparent in the world to help out , or the person most likely to make you want to become a buddist monk in a monastary somewhere.

And this can all happen on the same day btw  :P
" Man is the only animal that blushes - Or needs to " Mark Twain

Ghostwish

Madmann135

Quote from: Ghostwish on October 30, 2008, 01:23:48 AM
"Grandbabies??"
That sends the thought of her with all her teeth grinning happily sends chills down my spine.

P-Ducky does have it bad sometimes but she's probably a nice parent, dispite her fits of (Over) insanity.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Slowtini

Hehe, I love the "Hounding" pun.
Great work as usual.

e_voyager

Quote from: Madmann135 on October 30, 2008, 01:35:34 AM
Quote from: Ghostwish on October 30, 2008, 01:23:48 AM
"Grandbabies??"
That sends the thought of her with all her teeth grinning happily sends chills down my spine.

P-Ducky does have it bad sometimes but she's probably a nice parent, dispite her fits of (Over) insanity.
http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_730.php

indeed she does and this is one of my fav's. how can something that happy look that scary? small wonder he's avoiding the question
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

superluser

I suspect that in a real dating sim, Pyro would be the ``playing hard to get'' one.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

e_voyager

i've never played a dating sim. sim city as as sim as i got and that was before 2000
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Jer-oh-me

Actually, I think I'd avoid the question myself. If I didn't blatantly freak out. On the plus side no ones pressuring me to have the kids, so maybe... I got off track there.

Damaris

We get the "when are you having kids" question a lot.  So we started telling people "we don't know- they really tightened security at the mall."

They don't tend to ask us anymore.  >:3

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Rakala

Hmmm..... Okay, this is just something that popped in my mind. Pyroduck is a dragon and Alexsi, as far as we can tell, doesn't know yet. I wonder how far that will get on the reaction scale.

Sid

While the gag is a bit lacking (compared to the other parts of this series), the large-panel art is extremely shiny! Perfect expression for him, too. :)

Quote from: Damaris on October 30, 2008, 06:58:15 AM
We get the "when are you having kids" question a lot.  So we started telling people "we don't know- they really tightened security at the mall."

They don't tend to ask us anymore.  >:3

That's brilliant! xD
:boogie

Lucheek

Woah, Did Pyroduck get a little design update? I like his new, square chin.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Yeah, I don't even usually care about things like this, but the expression/ just pure drawing technique on Pyroduck is stunning. Pure brilliance. And I liked the Fa'Lina reference.

Pssst. The reason he's ducking the question is that he knows Alexsi would flatten him with the Mallet O Doom if he even hints about dating someone else  :P We all know what her temper is like..........
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

AndersW

This is why I like the Perfect Date mini-arc.  The highly detailed pictures of the characters are great.

Rakala

Hm..... I wonder what it was like being raised by Fa'lina? Assuming of course he was actually raised and it's not long and detailed.

Ghostwish

Quote from: Rakala on October 30, 2008, 12:45:43 PM
Hm..... I wonder what it was like being raised by Fa'lina? Assuming of course he was actually raised and it's not long and detailed.

Nothing like mommy's muffins to make your day.

Alondro

Quote from: Damaris on October 30, 2008, 06:58:15 AM

*Charles stupids*  Yeah, it's hard to shoplift from the Babies R Us... which is where they sell babies.  Hence the name.  I mean, it's pretty obvious when you think about it.  :B

*Charles took an extra big helping of retarded for breakfast* 
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Dagardo

Quote from: Ghostwish on October 30, 2008, 02:26:09 PM
Quote from: Rakala on October 30, 2008, 12:45:43 PM

Nothing like mommy's muffins to make your day.

Oh the picture I got in my head, not actually muffins either. :) Although I will say that with all the teeth she has at her disposal only the most complete of idiots wouldn't do what she says, but we all know that... hopefully. Although here Ducky was probably smarter to run than to stay.

Howl

AndersW

I just noticed, that's a new outfit for Pyroduck.  His other outfits have been different.  He often swapped between a blue shirt, purple vest and a blue vest, purple shirt.  Then in the get me to the church story arc he had a light blue shirt and a dark blue vest.  And in #808 he is wearing what appears to be another outfit, but you don't get a good look at it.  But here, he is wearing a green vest with a blue shirt with some decoration on the sleeves.

Lego3400

I never noticed his outfit changed. He appears so far apart I never noticed

Emerauld Drathmir

The wee P-Ducky at the bottom is too cute! :mowhappy
Yoho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me...Darn it Bean, no Looting until after dinner!
--Home of Angst Technology/Weak-end Warriors/Sorry We're Open, and InkTank-now back from hiatus.

Rakala

Albeit a little disgruntled, cute nonetheless.

Dagardo

Puns are funny if they're done in the right scenario, and if not, it's like Germaine says "if you don't do it the right way, it accomplishes nothing." In this case it was done in the right scenario, and is funny, if only because Pyro says hounding and Fa'lina is a canine (Succubus.)

Quote from: Minishear on October 30, 2008, 11:42:02 PM
You're a maniac Dagardo.

We're all maniacs, get over it.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Dagardo on October 31, 2008, 06:28:33 PM
Puns are funny if they're done in the right scenario, and if not, it's like Germaine says "if you don't do it the right way, it accomplishes nothing." In this case it was done in the right scenario, and is funny, if only because Pyro says hounding and Fa'lina is a canine (Succubus.)

I claim punitive damages!
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Dagardo

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 31, 2008, 07:06:05 PM
Quote from: Dagardo on October 31, 2008, 06:28:33 PM

I claim punitive damages!

I checked Wikipedia, but all I can say is "oookay..." cuz I'm not sure what it means. Might can understand it if I hear it in idiot terms, but other than that probably not.

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 31, 2008, 07:19:17 PM
Quote from: Dagardo on October 31, 2008, 07:13:57 PM
I'm not sure what it means.
Probably a pun on punitive.

Only probably?

I mean, if the punitive damages aren't enough, I could always ask for Dagardo to get punted out, all yolks aside...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears