[Art] Zina: Check it out. It's an update. (12/13/07)

Started by Zina, July 11, 2006, 06:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Janus cute?

Why, of course!
19 (57.6%)
No, I hate Janus. GOD.
4 (12.1%)
Who?
4 (12.1%)
I guess, if you're into that kind of thing.
6 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Zina

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on January 16, 2007, 09:17:26 PM
Though if you don't mind me asking, what species IS InMotion?

InMotion is an InMotion. That's all I can really say. Probably some sort of canine.

Quote from: Jack McSlay on January 16, 2007, 10:19:45 PM
OMFGay

regardless I found inmotion to have a neck way longer than previous pics

and his right shoe doesn't feel too natural, it too straight in relation to the camera, it could be better to work on some depth

Whereas I agree that the neck is too long, I'm not sure what you mean by the shoe being "too straight". o.O

Roureem Egas

Quote from: Zina on January 17, 2007, 12:33:15 AM
*snip*

Whereas I agree that the neck is too long, I'm not sure what you mean by the shoe being "too straight". o.O

I just looked again, and I think Jack's saying InMotion's right shoe (from his perspective) looks flat.

*insert OMG and empty praise here*

Zina

Too flat? I don't understand, it's a shoe. They're not all made the same. o__o

thegayhare

Roureem Egas

I'm basically saying that InMotion's shoe doesn't give off the feeling of depth to it. Not sure how else I can put it. =/

Zina

Is it because there's no physical background for him to be 'standing' on? Would that possibly help to give depth to his...shoe? =|

Tapewolf

I've always found InMotion to be kind of creepy, but that's one of the least creepy renditions I've seen of him so far >:3  The neck might be a bit long, as others say but it's not outlandish - I would likely have missed it if it hasn't been pointed out.

And I didn't know Tristan swung that way :B

Anyway, I think they're both nicely done.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zina

Zedd

Zina

SPEAKING OF TRISTAN. I'm running a contest over on my DA journal. You guys should totally jump in on that. I'm offering up two commissions to the winner, as well as a slew of other goodies to the runner-ups. I suggest you guys should look into it. :D
Click here for more details!

Full image here
And a Tristan reference sheet, just for kicks.

Zedd

Really nice details Zina.....You get a giant damn cookie cocktail for that

thegayhare

Ohhh I wish I could ...

Hmmm can I still enter even if my art is crap?... cause now I have an interesting though

Kenji

Alright, you want me to pm you the pic, or do you care if I put it on photobucket/da?

Zina

Hurr, upload it where ever. I want to seeeee.

Anyone is welcome to join. I'm judging creativity along with quality, so if you have an awesome idea, go for it. X3

Kenji

Alrighty, here it is: OMG A LINK! I, er.. just didn't remember to make it about music. >.>

edit: Link 2

Zina

ARTS. I suppose

Full image here
Finished commission for Tapewolf. Slowly working through them. I'm happy with the coloring. Not sure if I got the whole "dusk" thing down, but...yeah. Please otherwise.

Full image here
A friend and I are doing a comic project together. I am rather excited about it, since the plot is pretty clever and sounds fun to do. I designed one of the main characters(Evelyn) and she designed the other. Now all that remains is getting together and actually drawing it. Which is gonna be....some time. :V

Zina

Roureem Egas

I bow down to your wit. How did you come to be so full of win, Zina?  :U

Tiger_T

EVIL! >:3 :giggle

How does Tapewolf wear a backpack?
Wouldn't his wings.. you know.. kinda be in the way or something?

I love how you did the rainbow-hair! Looks very good!
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Aridas

Tiger_T

Doesn't look like it in the picture.
And even if.. wouldn't that be uncomfortable for the wings?
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Tapewolf

Quote from: Tiger_T on January 25, 2007, 03:10:42 PM
EVIL! >:3 :giggle
How does Tapewolf wear a backpack?
Wouldn't his wings.. you know.. kinda be in the way or something?

"Jakob usually carries a backpack, with the straps designed such that they don't interfere with his wings. "
( http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=544.msg12388#msg12388 )

They should probably be a bit longer for just that reason, but I'm not complaining.
And, karma system notwithstanding, a cookie for anyone who recognises the scene.  (People who weren't on The Nice most likely won't)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zedd

Real peachy Zina...I want to be friends with you >:3

Sunblink

Now that was just hysterical. Greatest last lines ever. XD I love your little comics, especially the 'Little Bunny Foo-Foo' and the 'It Was a Trap' one. *hides her Nintendo DS from you and hisses*

~Keaton the Black Jackal

GabrielsThoughts

So basically, the kitty destroys a $200+ dollar peice of equipment " she paid for", then she stomps and spits on it, before finally deciding to draw the other guy as a penis...

I want some of than kind of money, without the desire to draw penises.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Kenji

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on January 25, 2007, 07:40:08 PM
So basically, the kitty destroys a $200+ dollar peice of equipment " she paid for", then she stomps and spits on it, before finally deciding to draw the other guy as a penis...

I want some of than kind of money, without the desire to draw penises.

Can't have your cake and eat it too. D:
I want a friend that always smiles while stomping on things that shatter into sharp objects. |3

thegayhare

*sniff sniff sniff*
I just want a reind who likes me enough to destroy things

Zina

Busy past few weeks. Here's some stuff. I guess I drew it.
I guess.

Miaka's chibi commission. I took the high-road and avoided the nut-pun.
I am a class-act. :V

Full image here
Ichabod is extremely gay and loves his cookies.
Discuss.

PS. Still open for commissions. All monies go to my AC fund. Otherwise I'll just be forced to mooch off people while I'm there. And no one wants that.

Zedd

thegayhare

Quote from: Zina on February 01, 2007, 05:06:08 PM
PS. Still open for commissions. All monies go to my AC fund. Otherwise I'll just be forced to mooch off people while I'm there. And no one wants that.

You still have my commission don't you hon?

Quote from: Zina on February 01, 2007, 05:06:08 PM

Full image here
Ichabod is extremely gay and loves his cookies.
Discuss.

Extreamly gay, Loves cookies... Excelent... Maybe I can finaly hook me a bot

*runs off to bake bait...  I mean cookies*