[Art] Zina: Check it out. It's an update. (12/13/07)

Started by Zina, July 11, 2006, 06:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Janus cute?

Why, of course!
19 (57.6%)
No, I hate Janus. GOD.
4 (12.1%)
Who?
4 (12.1%)
I guess, if you're into that kind of thing.
6 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Miaka

That Janus and Ink one either makes me want to dance a little dance of cuteness, or explode. I'm not sure which.

Kenji

Quote from: Miaka on September 16, 2006, 09:09:14 PM
That Janus and Ink one either makes me want to dance a little dance of cuteness, or explode. I'm not sure which.

Obviously you do a little dance and explode just a little bit with each step. :3

Miaka

Quote from: FireKatKid on September 16, 2006, 09:19:13 PM
Quote from: Miaka on September 16, 2006, 09:09:14 PM

Obviously you do a little dance and explode just a little bit with each step. :3
*pictures* .....0o um.....  :mowhappy that's pretty brilliant.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

LionHeart

Do a little dance, make a little boom,

Blow up tonight, blow up tonight...

*runs*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Zedd

xHaZxMaTx

Alondro

*Charles snerks*  Ah yes, the geniuses who tried to blow up a dead rotting whale with dynamite.  Most amusing. 
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

llearch n'n'daCorna

"not enough"

There are very few problems which cannot be resolved by sufficient application of high explosives.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Alondro

*Charles meh*  They should have use antimatter.  A few ounces would have sufficed... to vaporize half the state.   >:3

*Charline votes for wormhole weapons*  Nothing gets rid of whale carcases better than destroying a galaxy.   :3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

Manawolf

Except then you get stuck in the blast.

Overkill: Sometimes too much really is too much.

Tiger_T

Too much derailing the thread.

Let's hear some praise for Zina now.

give me a Z
"Z"
give me an I
"I"
give me a N
"N"
give me an A
"A"
who do we like?
"ZINA!!"
YAY!
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Manawolf

Didn't need to see that, even if this section can go up to R.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Manawolf on September 18, 2006, 06:15:15 PM
Didn't need to see that, even if this section can go up to R.
I concur.  It is things like this which the 'smite' button was made for.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

xHaZxMaTx

Netami

Zina

Did someone post something horrible that I missed?
Darn.

Boog

Quote from: Zina on September 18, 2006, 11:21:59 PM
Did someone post something horrible that I missed?
Darn.
There was a video of silly silly people blowing up a dead whale, on the basis that they didn't know how to dispose of it otherwise, and a rather half-hearted responce with an exploding dog. The dog wasn't quite so impressive a blast, but a bit funnier. Decently horrible; you didn't miss much.

Zina

Saw the whale one a long time ago. Didn't see the dog before.
Hurr. X3 I'm amused.

Manawolf

The whale one showed little more than a puff of red and rainy bits, but the dog one, being a pet owner, was just a little over the line due to the whole chunks flying off to hit the owners (and sizable ones too, think I saw a knee in there, or whatever the equivalent for a dog is).

Netami

The equivilant of a knee for a dog is still a knee. And that is still a fake video. We're capable of defining the line between reality and fantasy here, c'maw.

thegayhare

*walks threw the thread singing to himself as he takes a short cut into anouther thread*

"Oh I'm looking over my dead dog rover
Who I hit with the power mower
One leg is spinning, the other is gone
the third leg is scatterd all over the lawn
It's no use explaining the one leg remaining
Is sitting on the carport floor
So I'm looking over my dead dog rover
Who I over looked before"

*finaly makes it to his next thread*

Zina

Agreed. I own pets, too, including a dog. And the video is obviously a fake. I doubt they blew up a dog for comedy. Relax, guys.

Manawolf

Just erks me a little, but maybe that's due some of the things that have come up with caring for the pets on this end.

Alondro

Oh I have quite a few pets of my own too.  5 cats, a dog, and 3 birds... I hate the dog... he's intolerably spoiled and misbehaved.  And he tries to bite Mr. Lucky, our nice little black cat. 

On another note, interestingly, chocolate is more toxic to cats than to dogs.  But on the whole, it isn't good for either of them.  Also, theobromine is almost structurally identical to theophylline and caffeine, differeing only in the placement of methyl groups around the xanthine core, which is derived from purine degradation, purines being adenine and guanine.  :)

Oddly, parrots, voles, and horses are also unable to metabolize theobrome effectively. This is unexpected, for one would expect them to run across plants containing such alkaloids frequently, especially parrots who live in regions where cacao trees are native.

Eh... now what were we talking about?  Oh yeah, blowing up animals is NOT COOL!  It gets quite hot, actually.   >:3

Manawolf

Our dog has also grown unruly in his senility.  He'll jump up to try to get at any food we leave out, he'll rip open anything with an odor, and he'll bark out the window until we finally get him to stop.  He's deaf too, and even smacking his bum doesn't always get him to stop whatever he's doing.  He'll even still food from the rabbits, right after scarfing down his own stuff.  We know he'll be gone soon (He's 11 or 12 by now), and he's certainly doing his part to soften the loss.

Tiger_T

I'm sorry you took it so personal Manawolf.
It wasn't intended to be taken serious.
The video is clearly fake and I didn't go out of my way to advertize it either, so.. :mowtongue.
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Zina

Been away for the past few days with the famileee. School starts next monday. Complete sentences? FOR LOSERS.
Commissioned art for TGH. With loooove.

Full image here

In reference to this pic here

Bunny Pie~! Hoo man I haven't colored something in all grey-scale in AGES.
Full image here

More laters. I need food now.

Dakata

*Brain asplodes from too much bunny cuteness*