[Art] Zina: Check it out. It's an update. (12/13/07)

Started by Zina, July 11, 2006, 06:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Janus cute?

Why, of course!
19 (57.6%)
No, I hate Janus. GOD.
4 (12.1%)
Who?
4 (12.1%)
I guess, if you're into that kind of thing.
6 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Tapewolf

And here we go:
http://www.dougtheeagle.com/discog.htm
I haven't updated the PDF version yet, and the link is still dead, but the thumbnail and main picture are now updated.  Mastering is nearly complete too - which could mean that the second album is feature-complete before the first one :twisted

And I'm afraid I must kind of agree with Mana about the eyes.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Nikki

what will happen when Xze starts to draw cute things? :<

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

thegayhare

Hey zina I sent out the ayment like I promised but I just got a notice saying it was never claimed...

Err was I saposed to take the Paypal- from the addy you supplied?

Zina

I never got anything in my paypal from you. Did you send it to zinacat13@yahoo.com?

thegayhare

See thats my trouble

I sent it to Paypal-zinacat13@yahoo.com

doh

fixed now

and err can I get a chibi too?

Zina

thegayhare

Quote from: Zina on September 06, 2006, 02:21:28 PM
Got it~!
And yes. Whatchoo want? X3

Hmmm
The Pie piccy sounds good for the recipie commision

I've got a plan for the chibi one.  I'll Pm it to you*giggles*

Alondro

*Charles happens upon Zina's Renamon sketch.. not realizing certain details are different than what he expects*  Oooooo... Renamon sezzy!  *takes the Renamon into a side room...*

*one minute later*  WAAAAUUUUUUGGGHHHHH!!!!   D:

*Charles ends up with yet more deep emotional scars*   >:3

Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Zina

So the past few weeks have been pretty 'arrgh' for me. By that I mean I went to the hospital(nothing serious, but you can read all about that adventure on my livejournal) and pretty much spent most of my time trying to beat off 'life' and 'problems' with a stick. My job ended the other day, though, and I've finally found myself time to draw. Have some older stuff while I work on commissions and pretend I'm ON TOP OF THINGS.

Full image here Pic for Pandajenn. For a job drawing a comic about her characters. I dunno if I got it or not, but...*shrug* I like the pic regardless.

Full image here Messing around with my tablet. You can tell my inking is still shaky, but I'm working on it. Fast shading and coloring GET.

Full image here Another one, slightly better. GOD DONNY WEAR CLOTHES. :<

Full image here When Times Are Tough(tm) I draw Furfire art. No really. Sooths my jangled nerves. And because I haven't in AGES, look it's Zephyr. Fighting a random Tai'fer/Amber's first drawing of Janus. He got out somehow and in desperation, attacked Zephyr for food. How will it turn out? Turn in next time.

Silverfoxr

Zedd

Thats our Sliver alrights...Jumps head first into bishi hells

Paladin Sheppard

Tapewolf

I really like the Zephyr one.  The others are good too, although I find the second one somehow unnerving.

**EDIT**
'Good two'? what were you thinking of?

Drake Manaweilder

in an "Oh god I hope he's wearing pants" way, or an "Oh frig he's planning something for me that I won't like" way?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Drake Manaweilder on September 15, 2006, 03:51:56 PM
in an "Oh god I hope he's wearing pants" way, or an "Oh frig he's planning something for me that I won't like" way?
It looks like he's hungry, actually.  And yes, it would be better if they wore more clothes..

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zina

Shirtless InMotion is a pretty common thing, sorry. :< Maybe next time.

Tiger_T

Always good to see your art!
I like the expression on the 3rd one.
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Zedd

You do nice Zina...Here have this key to the univerce!

Amber Williams

THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT FEEDING YOUR JANUS! :O

Alondro

*Charline smirks*  I feed UPON my Janus!  *munches a ferret!*   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Zina

Full image here
WELL GUYS, IS IT?
lolololol I'm subtle.

chibi's oh no!

Full image here
Penny's chibi commission one

Full image here
And two~! It's a Slipdance. I hear rumors I got his colors right, so I am pleased.

Full image here
Cheer up, little pipe cleaner. It's not all that bad. :<

More soooooon.

Paladin Sheppard

I love the top one Zina! (Saw it first on DA though...)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

Manawolf

Not much to look at though.

Ink and the rest are still good.

Zina

I concur. Janus is dumb. What with him being. THERE and all.
What a jerk.
D:

Tapewolf

Oh, neat.  Are these the chibis from the 'Save Zina' commissions? 
Love the Janus one..

KarlOmega1

the one with Ink and Janus...it makes me wonder if Janus is scratching behind the ears...some creatures tend to go gahgah from someone scratching an itchy spot for them...
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Netami

All questions posed by Zina from now on should be placed on breasts. This will allow for undivided attention.