10/20/08 [DMFA #944] - Must Battle!

Started by AndersW, October 20, 2008, 12:41:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndersW

Kria gets a crush on every guy she sees doesn't she.

Nikki

TO BATT-...ooo you look really handsome...

lol, Kria cracks me up XD

Edit: I must add that her facial expression in the last panel is epic win.

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Darkdragon

First it's Jyrass and now it's Dan? Kria!

Zedd

Expected to happen in a mid section knowing she'd do that

Ghostwish

Kria is composed of awesome, she is. XD I have a new favorite demon now.

Speaking of which, has anyone found what Mrs. Williams was trying to point out? I'm still looking.  :U

Aleolus

!  I have it!  I know why she acts the way she does around males!  Kria is a nymphomaniac!  That has to be it!

>.>  Part of me wants to know what exactly Kria was referring to in the second-to-last panel, but another part says I'll regret asking, so I don't know if I should or not <.<

Dagardo

I'm not really sure what Kria was implying in the second-to-last panel, but I'm pretty sure what she was implying in the last one, as does Lorenda, and many of you other people should know too. Okay now that I think about I get an idea of what Kria may have trailed off to thinking abut. :3

AmigaDragon

At first glance, I thought Kria's sings were missing in a couple panels, but then I noticed parts of them peeking over shoulders.

Hmm, fight or flirt, fight or flirt... If it's back to sparring, I wonder if Dan's interested. I wonder if getting beaten in a sparring match would refire her flirt even stronger. Does Lorenda have any advice for Dan regarding the likelyhood of Kria flirting with him regardless of what he does? :mowmeep
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Aleolus

Quote from: AmigaDragon on October 20, 2008, 03:10:37 AM
At first glance, I thought Kria's sings were missing in a couple panels, but then I noticed parts of them peeking over shoulders.
Kria's sings?  I thought the plural for sing was song?  >.>
(Yes, I'm being an ass, and no, I don't care  :P)

Azlan

A handy use of blue wing I must say, sheltering one's self from the lecherous demoness.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Sid

Hah! One of those comics where the title cracks me up as much as the comic itself xD

*digs out his old sig again*
:boogie

llearch n'n'daCorna

Heh. As Animal said, "My kind o' woman." ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

Oh, yeah. I would totally battle with her, if you know what I mean. >:3

Hmm, I wonder if Dan would have been creeped out less if Kria wasn't the mother of one of his friends?.. :shifty

Also, in the first panel Kria looks insane. That must be the look in her eyes.

Tapewolf

She could do both.  The ordeals Dan must face before he can face Aliph Dark Pegasus or something.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 20, 2008, 05:10:16 AM
She could do both.
...Dan won't be likely to survive that. Then again, being an incubus and an adventurer..

Jairus

Yay! Amber's alive!

Ah, Kria, Kria, Kria. Is it me, or does Kria seem to go for guys who have a sort of "fight the power" attitude? Jyrras didn't agree with her mentality of power and sort of fought back against her, while Dan has repeatedly fought Aliph and won (well, survived, anyway). I don't know if that sounds like it's something most demons would be like (pursuing someone who doesn't back down despite not really being able to fight back), but it's kind of interesting.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Jairus on October 20, 2008, 05:44:54 AM
Yay! Amber's alive!

Ah, Kria, Kria, Kria. Is it me, or does Kria seem to go for guys who have a sort of "fight the power" attitude? Jyrras didn't agree with her mentality of power and sort of fought back against her, while Dan has repeatedly fought Aliph and won (well, survived, anyway). I don't know if that sounds like it's something most demons would be like (pursuing someone who doesn't back down despite not really being able to fight back), but it's kind of interesting.
Well, demons respect strength. Why can't they respect the strength of one's spirit, then? :3

mopman

Run Dan! run , I mean bad enough trying to fight her but trying to fight her off?  :mwaha
" Man is the only animal that blushes - Or needs to " Mark Twain

Alondro

*Charline snerks*  Well, it seems Kria and I would get along quite well, seeing how we seem to think along the same lines.   :3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: mopman on October 20, 2008, 06:08:11 AM
Run Dan! run , I mean bad enough trying to fight her but trying to fight her off?  :mwaha
But why should he run? Or fight her off? >:3

Quote from: Alondro on October 20, 2008, 09:44:07 AM
*Charline snerks*  Well, it seems Kria and I would get along quite well, seeing how we seem to think along the same lines.   :3
No. You'll quickly become rivals. :P

Paladin Sheppard

Dan Dan Dan, don't look at Kria that way :P It might be good for ya  >:3

Mao

Heh.  That quote/subtitle is nagging at me.  I know it's mocking something I should be familiar with, but it's completely eluding me.

It's unfortunate that Kria gets distracted so easily.  I would have loved to see her and Dan duke it out.  Not that I'd be any better against a beautiful woman who happened to be quite strong, mind you.  In fact I'd likely be a drooling fan.  Strong women are the best.   :3

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Mowser on October 20, 2008, 10:37:38 AM
It's unfortunate that Kria gets distracted so easily.  I would have loved to see her and Dan duke it out.  Not that I'd be any better against a beautiful woman who happened to be quite strong, mind you.  In fact I'd likely be a drooling fan.  Strong women are the best.   :3
Amen, brother.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Paladin Sheppard on October 20, 2008, 10:19:34 AM

He'd certainly learn from the experience.

Quite what, I'm not sure, but he'd learn...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 20, 2008, 10:40:25 AM

They say that pain is an excellent teacher.

Ghostwish

Quote from: Mowser on October 20, 2008, 10:47:30 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 20, 2008, 10:40:25 AM

They say that pain is an excellent teacher.

And guess what his clan's affinity happens to be. Surprise surprise.

Lady Buggery

Battle....beddings....same thing really :3.

Alterationartist

It's the cubi charm. Dan can't help being sexy.
Round 9!

Naldru

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 20, 2008, 04:08:32 AM
Heh. As Animal said, "My kind o' woman." ;-]
Actually, I was thinking of a different Muppet now that's Amber's back.

Remember when Kermit would do that floppy armed wave and yell

:tantrum :tantrum :tantrum :tantrum :tantrum :tantrum    Yeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!   :tantrum :tantrum :tantrum :tantrum :tantrum
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Dagardo

Quote from: Mowser on October 20, 2008, 10:37:38 AM
Heh.  That quote/subtitle is nagging at me.  I know it's mocking something I should be familiar with, but it's completely eluding me.

That's the "Wonder Twins" as they are/were.

Although if Dan starts shielding himself, or hiding , I'm sure that's just gonna make Kria more insistent on trying to get whatever it is she wants.