08/15/08 [Abel 2 #26] - What do you want?

Started by AndersW, August 14, 2008, 08:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndersW

Abel seems surprised that she is thinking about what he wants.

Tapewolf

Does Abel even know what he wants?  Going home isn't really an option.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Pagan

Wow, this is up early. Yay!
Abel in panel two, he's just so cute. Looks like Dan from that one strip.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Zedd

So many choices...Yet only two available, Who knows would been the best to stick with, Reminds me when Cypher from the Matrix said "Why didn't I take the blue pill?" Kinda like dear Abel is really going down the rabbit hole now

Faerie Alex

Also Fa'Lina in the second panel. Full. Of. Win.

Makes me wonder when Abel picked grass growing as a class. I could see him doing something like "Hmm, what's the least-cubi activity I can think of? ...How about grass growing."
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Angel

First panel = WOW Fa'Lina's purdy.

Second panel = Cuteness and win.

Ending = I'm guessing maybe now Abel might be a little less scared of Fa'Lina... or at the very least, his curiosity is overriding his fear. The opportunity to start a new life now that his old one has ended might appeal to him, but probably not right away. Of course, it could be that Abel learned his 'get the hell out of this room and get your ass in gear' tactics that he used on Dan from Fa'Lina. If that's the case, then we should see paint flying soon. Yay.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Slowtini

...-can think of so many fun responses to that question-

God knows I had enough fun with questions like that to last me several lifetimes.

Seth C Triggs

I love this update so much. I absolutely love it. Tiny beady eyes are *always* funny.

I love Fa'lina's expression and her intoned line too. What a grimace, heh heh...

-Seth
BIBP Webcomic - bizarre and NSFW - http://www.bibp.com

Jairus

Go Fa'Lina! Again with the surprising the heck out of us, and keeping us a little off balance. And yes, Abel looks so adorable in the second panel, and I love Fa'Lina's comment. I guess Fa'Lina's trying to get a handle on what stage Abel's at, or at least hear from his mouth what might help him out.

... I haven't seen such a scary smile on Fa'Lina since she got excited over the prospect of Pyroduck having kids. Wait, no, chronologically this is first, that was second. Oy, flashbacks make my head hurt sometimes.

In other news, keep going Amber! It sounds like you're holding together so far.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Yugo

Keep it together Amber. It'll all pay off in the end.
That's quite a heavy question to be asking so early. I'm pretty sure that I couldn't answer that. I'd just want to know what the heck was going on. Also, Abel is incredibly cute with those tiny beady eyes.
https://www.weasyl.com/~boximus<br /><br />My Weasyl!

Kuari

.... bet almost anything his answer is going to be "I don't know...."

Valynth

Quote from: Kuari on August 15, 2008, 02:38:52 AM
.... bet almost anything his answer is going to be "I don't know...."

I'll get in on that action.  I put my money on "Aniz's head on a pike" or some derivative with the same emotion.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Feather Dancer

Well he's probably still freaked about Aniz though I suspect his second big freakout (Other than Auuuugh CUBI) is the threat Aniz made before he left Abel. Aka, go ahead do something stupid so I have an excuse to kill May, dooo it. So that'll likely influence a more very normal trait like reading or wanting to be kept safe for his choice...

If he calms down a nudge more to think that of course. Probably surprised he's being asked given the mind reading scared the heck outta him.
Notalope, making all worries as tasty as pineapples.

!KCA

My money's on "Abel tries running again."

Fa'Lina's girls seem to have taken a coffee break during this scene. Will they be back in time for the next one? We'll see.

Amber: One of my college instructors said that when you hit 25, your entire worldview suddenly changes. I found this to be perfectly true.

(Cheetohs and a lil sandwich? Trying to save money? You should occasionally treat yourself to a six-inch, anyway. Whole grain. . . Lean meat. . . Lots of veggies. . . Yeah.)

Aleolus

A nice soft bed, curtains, and a girlfriend who won't wind up dying within the next three hours, maybe?  Sounds good to me, at least.

Joe3210

Quote from: Aleolus on August 15, 2008, 04:15:15 AM
A nice soft bed, curtains, and a girlfriend who won't wind up dying within the next three hours, maybe?  Sounds good to me, at least.
:erk  Now that's just bad.
"You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!"

lawl

Lucheek

"I want to go home." 49%
"I don't know." 49%
"BOOGY BOOGY BOOGY THE NIGHT AWAAAAAY." 1%
Other 1%

Tapewolf

"What am I?"  That's not strictly an answer to her question, but it's something I'd be interested in if I was in his position.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Aleolus

Quote from: Joe3210 on August 15, 2008, 06:40:28 AM
:erk  Now that's just bad.
How so?  Doesn't seem so bad to me...

lihua

Yugo

Pretty and lovely. And sometimes she's just full of malice and muffins.  :mwaha
https://www.weasyl.com/~boximus<br /><br />My Weasyl!

Zedd

I got that song in my head cause of this page, Thanks Amber! :U "Should I stay or should I go now?"

Brunhidden

Quote from: Yugo on August 15, 2008, 02:13:44 PM
Pretty and lovely. And sometimes she's just full of malice and muffins.  :mwaha

she reminds me so much of my wife

except, you know, not a poodle and not pink

my idea of what abel asks for- he asks for everyone to not be dead, to which Falina will make a nervous face and admit she cant do that
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Aleolus

Quote from: Brunhidden on August 15, 2008, 03:38:02 PM
my idea of what abel asks for- he asks for everyone to not be dead, to which Falina will make a nervous face and admit she cant do that
Or can she??  >.>  We don't know what abilities she has, maybe she has 20 levels of Cleric and can do True Resurection on all the dead peoples  <.<

llearch n'n'daCorna

Probably not.

She might be able to make him think that she has, though; in which case Abel will spend the next half a dozen decades talking to people who aren't there...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Joe3210

Isn't Able for the other team?
"You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!"

lawl

Brunhidden

Quote from: Joe3210 on August 15, 2008, 05:11:26 PM

he is ambiguous, because its easier to taunt readers that way
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Jairus

Quote from: Brunhidden on August 15, 2008, 05:15:42 PM
Quote from: Joe3210 on August 15, 2008, 05:11:26 PM

he is ambiguous, because its easier to taunt readers that way

CURSE YOU AMBER!!!! How long must you make us wait?!?
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Prof B Hunnydew

Fa'lina - Mother, teach, and succubus..... :mwaha PBH

In other News,  Amber where are you drawing?... At the Mall....a food court....

Please, you have a few years.  Maybe you should be thinking about Fa'lina's question....what do you want before the big 3-0?   It is sneaky  very sneaky

And  learn something from my Uncle Ben, the Big 30 changed his body's metabolism but not his diet.  You would think he would try and do something after gaining 50 lbs after 15 years.

PBH