20/08/03 [Abel 2 #24] - B Yourself.

Started by !KCA, August 03, 2008, 03:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

!KCA

She pulled a Droopy. . .

You can't escape the scary poodle lady. She really is everywhere in SAIA, huh?

Jairus

Yep.

Hm, there really is a lot of thought to all of this shapeshifting thing. I guess I should have realized that when Abel did his text wall thing way-back-when discussing the difficulties of magicing up materials and stuff like that. Balance, weight... and Fa'Lina's are real? And I'm guessing that Mixie is one of her students who is mimicking her with shapeshifting powers. And her whole "teleportation" trick was just so Batman-like. Sheesh, Fa'Lina is just one Cubi ball of awesome!

And Amber, don't worry. You'll do fine. Just pretend that you absolutely HAVE to post a comic tonight, and you'll get it done. Or you might not. But seriously, you'll do fine. If it helps, every night we'll make a thread that simple says GET IT DONE, AMBER!!!
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

silentassassin

Somehow i have a feeling that would make things worse. I mean it would only put more pressure on Amber. Also, if she doesn't post it, she'll end up with twice the guilt. I'm happy updating when you feel like it.

Anri

Oh, there's that nasty habit of teleporting again. I, for one, appreciate the girls.

Kuari

heh, you know, this isn't the kind of little rant I ever expected Fa'lina to be to type to go on...    she probably gave up after a while or something.  Heh, though you know, thinking about it, it really is odd to see Abel in white of all colors...  and the more innocent expression he has.

Psaakyrn

Alternate theory: she really is in all those places at once, but her location becomes fixed upon user perception. (but losing sight of her puts her back into limbo status)

I mean, this time, she doesn't even seem to be focused on Abel.
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

Goatmon

Nooooo!

Double Negatives are the devil! D: 

Pagan

I'm pretty sure she's just trying to get Abel back into a calm state. If that means trapping him and room and making him listen to a buxom woman talk about her jubblies, well... he'll just have to live with it.

For some reason, the knowledge that those are real ... I'm unsuprised. I always thought she was increasing them over time, but the fact that they're real just doesn't shock me.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Goatmon

Fa'Lina's rack is big, for sure.  But she's got a pretty big everything.

The woman's a freaking giant. 

Naldru

Actually, she didn't say that they were real.  She said that most people believe that they are the result of shape-shifting.  She didn't say whether they were correct in their beliefs.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

silentassassin

Honestly am i the only one who doesn't think their gigantic? They seem average or just a little bit bigger to me.

Madmann135

Her accessories are definately above average and teleporting around like that is not the best way to make a good first impression.

The only thing that's small on that woman is her waist size... her eago and power is bigger than she is.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Wanderer

She could at least try reducing them to something smaller than a G cup... At least bring them back down into the D range, seriously.

Oh, and good work on the teleporty thing. Just be everywhere he might run before he gets there.

silentassassin

oh come on the c cup at the most prolly b

llearch n'n'daCorna

*snerk*

The countervailing argument is... how would she react if, on first meeting her, you said "My, those are fairly large..." ?

It's a lose-lose proposition, really. Either she complains that you don't notice, or she complains that you do; either way, she'll rip your heart out and eat it if you annoy her...

Also, I now have a mental image of Mixie looking like she's standing on the ceiling...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

rt

Noooo, hands off Fa'lina's boobies!

Or rather, hands on them, but in other ways.

Zedd

Okays their rather firm and built enough fun bags...Everyone knows she has a bra of infinite holding

Wanderer

Quote from: silentassassin on August 03, 2008, 08:43:23 AM
oh come on the c cup at the most prolly b
Beg pardon? We KNOW they aren't B, because she says so here.They are also far too large for C, and I say too large for D as well.

silentassassin

I stand by c but larger then d and g seriously do you'll need eye exams?

AndersW

So Abel tries to make a break for it and Fa'lina is protecting him from wandering the halls of SAIA.  For all we know he could try to hide in the library.

SpottedKitty

Quote from: !KCA on August 03, 2008, 03:57:51 AM
She pulled a Droopy. . .
<looks at the last couple of pages again>

Ah... no, I don't think you can say that about "the girls"...   

Also, from Fa'lina's "don't know why I bother" remark on the last page, I thought it was clear she does use cosmetic shapeshifting, and gives it little tweaks from time to time. I was also assuming most 'Cubi do the same thing, unless they're wearing someone with a specific appearance as a disguise. Fi's remark (in the current timeline) about Abel "never changing his base form" seems to indicate how unusual that is for a mature 'Cubi.

It's interesting to realise what Fa'lina's doing here. She's gently prodding Abel, to see if he's ready to come out of his shock, encouraging him to react and act for himself. Trying to save him, like she does everyone who comes to SAIA.
ENGLISH: A language that lurks in dark alleys, beats up other languages
and rifles through their pockets for spare vocabulary.

Sunblink

D CUPS

FULL OF JUSTICE.

Wait, did someone already say that? Anyway, I actually think a lot of the estimates about Fa'Lina's chest size are way off. I mean seriously. A G? She's probably a D or DD...

Either way, lots of love for Fa'Lina. <3 Even though she's probably going to scare the living daylights out of Abel.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Anri

Quote from: silentassassin on August 03, 2008, 09:34:35 AM
I stand by c but larger then d and g seriously do you'll need eye exams?

Here is a worksafe comparison of some sizes in question. You are indeed quite incorrect.

http://img.qj.net/uploads/articles_module/107975/clark-stantonfamily-01_qjgenth.jpg

You may thank the almighty Google!

Lucheek

There's a comic where Fa'Lina's boobs are the same size as Pyroduck's head.

HEAD.

I think they're BIG. Deffiantly above DD.

PencilinHand

Assuming I can trust wikipedia on how brasiere cup size is measured and calculated....

Based on the assumption that the thickest part of her forearm is slightly less than the difference between her bust and underbust....(there are several shots of her in poses demonstrating this)

Applying roughly normal physical measurements(about 3" for maximum forearm diameter)....

And using the perimeter of a square for a rough approximation of physical proportions....

Then she is about an F(or DDD) cup.

This is probably a slight over estimation, assuming she is of roughly normal size. 

However, if we consider how physically larger she appears to be compared to other characters(and if we assume they are close to "normal" size) then an F to H cup is probably about right.  :U

Wanderer

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on August 03, 2008, 11:18:29 AM
D CUPS

FULL OF JUSTICE.

Wait, did someone already say that? Anyway, I actually think a lot of the estimates about Fa'Lina's chest size are way off. I mean seriously. A G? She's probably a D or DD...
I am known to slightly exaggerate things for the sake of emphasis. However E (DD) or F (DDD) would not surprise me.

Fa'Lina's breasts are like Jyrras' ears: they keep growing larger as the comic progresses. I mean, take a look at her back during her first appearance. They look reasonable back then, you know, C-ish or so. Not those... things she has today.

Jairus

Quote from: Wanderer on August 03, 2008, 01:06:19 PM
Fa'Lina's breasts are like Jyrras' ears: they keep growing larger as the comic progresses. I mean, take a look at her back during her first appearance. They look reasonable back then, you know, C-ish or so. Not those... things she has today.
Are you implying that this growth is a bad thing? In both cases.

Wanderer

You've got your quote tags messed up there. And yes. Allow me to state it outright: the growth of Jyrras' ears and Fa'Lina's breasts has passed the points of cuteness and attraction respectively, and has entered the state of being disturbing.

Jairus

Quote from: Wanderer on August 03, 2008, 01:23:58 PM
You've got your quote tags messed up there. And yes. Allow me to state it outright: the growth of Jyrras' ears and Fa'Lina's breasts has passed the points of cuteness and attraction respectively, and has entered the state of being disturbing.

... I think his ears are cute.

As for Fa'Lina... well, she could suck my soul out any day. But then again, I'm a bit mental (If you know what show I borrowed this line from, you get an imaginary cookie!).

Aleolus

Ahh, yes.  That nastly little habit she has of teleporting anywhere she wants >.>  Can't forget that.

And in answer to her statements, I think she would look wonderful if they were a size or two bigger <.<