20/07/08 [Abel 2 #23] - Not like anyone notices them

Started by AmigaDragon, July 20, 2008, 02:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmigaDragon

Maybe they're not big enough?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Madmann135

there's big, there's too big and then there's a distraction.
Abel was cought by the distraction... her head wings.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Jairus

All things considered, I couldn't have expected a better response from Abel. Considering the bad day that he's having, the thought of facing another Cubi so soon would be the first concern on my mind. Especially since the last one he met killed one of his oldest friends (that was her in Abel's first grade class, wasn't it?), beat up his mom, sent him into a practically catatonic state from a little cut on his forehead, kidnapped him and dragged him someplace he's never heard of, and threatened to kill his mother if he stepped too far out of line. A little shock and fear at the second Cubi is to be expected.

In another note, Fa'Lina is now grabbing her breasts. If there is a god, then she is indeed merciful.

And in yet another note, this is the first update to Abel's Story since I joined the DMFAndom.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

AmigaDragon

Well, she's entitled to grab them, they're hers. :mowwink Also note her annoyed look in panel 2.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Aurawyn

Haha Fa'lina's face in the second panel made me LOL...

Jairus

Quote from: AmigaDragon on July 20, 2008, 02:40:47 AMWell, she's entitled to grab them, they're hers. :mowwink Also note her annoyed look in panel 2.

YES! The look! That look is perfect! It is the greatest annoyed look I have ever seen in my life! And I'm not exaggerating, seriously Amber it's that awesome. I wonder if I can trim just her face out of the comic and put it in my sig? Not my avatar, though.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

shadowterm

I'm gonna agree with it being in my top ten drawn facial expressions. I'm not sure if I agree with Fa'lina grabbing her boobs being a near act of god though, anything bigger than a hand full and you're asking for trouble.

----------------
Listening to: supermetroid bossmedley
via FoxyTunes
/)//w//(\

Pagan

Hoo boy. I was wondering if the girls had been increasing in size due to Amber or Fa'Lina. I guess I know now.

I notice Fa'Lina! Everytime. But really, fishing for compliments? Seems a bit beneath her.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

shadowterm

Having unlimited power over everyone in a given area and a great degree of clairvoyance to those within would probably only increase the natural need for recognition from other people.

----------------
Listening to: mp3
via FoxyTunes
/)//w//(\

Aleolus

O.O  NOT TRUE, FA'LINA!  We all notice them!  And we like them just the way they are, though a tad bit bigger would be nice as well >.>  <.<

Feather Dancer

I'm so glad I wans't drinking anything when I read this weeks.
Notalope, making all worries as tasty as pineapples.

King Of Hearts

Kasarn

silentassassin

Nikki

So here i am, expecting more seriousness, drinking a can of pepsi, when i read the update.

Now my brand-new laptop has pepsi sprayed all over the screen and some of the keyboard XDD

Thanks so much for brightening up my -so far- horrible day XD

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

silentassassin

Brunhidden

the fact that she is incredibly pink, poofy, and frilly distract from her assets. she needs to tone it down a bit so they can draw attention away from the rest of her peacock ensemble. although ive known several women of that size, they're obviously conscious about them, but often they are of the mindset "gee, i wish people would actually DO something instead of just staring"
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

RyuuYareYare

in the second panel she looks so old. XD
breast no to huge? thats the problem they are too huge!
only abel is gay so whatsya gonna get?
plus the headwings obvious question.

kaskar

Seems that even Fa'lina cannot make Abel come to terms wth the fact that he is a Cubi ...........
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Zedd

!KCA

Quote from: RyuuYareYare on July 20, 2008, 05:10:58 AMin the second panel she looks so old. XD

Yes, she does. Early- to mid-50's, by my estimate.

So, Fa'Lina's invested a lot in her two biggest assets? (Seriously, though, they're as big as Abel's head!) If she wants people notice them, she could always start killing people with them. That should get everyone's attention.

silentassassin

Mwa

I've often wondered why she needs to put makeup on, seeing as she's a shape shifter.
I guess because shock seems to remove superficial shifting, judging by the lack of botox in panel two.  :U

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

icarus

Quote from: King Of Hearts on July 20, 2008, 03:48:37 AM
I was.

*wipes coke off his nostril*

...just say no to drugs?

oh fa'lina. maybe she just needs to do more of a 20s burlesuqe theme to her outfits...
or just a 20s theme in general.
mobster fa'lina would look so perfect. with the pinstripes and the tomy gun.

kellyn: it's like being a secret agent, outside we look perfectly normal. no giant metal faces or tattooed eyes or mohawks. BUT. SECRETLY. DRAWING RAINBOW MONSTERS AND ROOOOLE PLAAAAAYING oh the shame oh the humanity, and man i know so many more cool people now wtf is that

llearch n'n'daCorna

A Tomy gun? Well, if you think so, but I'm pretty sure Fa'Lina would rather carry a real one...

;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tycoon

It finally dawned on me why Fa'Lina doesn't want children at the academy- they might want to suckle with her, but they would surely drown.

Gornemant

Cathowl

Fa'Lina looks great in those first two panels! I love the expressions.

SpottedKitty

I'm sorry, I can't join this thread at the moment. I can't stop laughing yet.   
ENGLISH: A language that lurks in dark alleys, beats up other languages
and rifles through their pockets for spare vocabulary.