04/05/08 [Abel 2 #15]- Aniz got a case of Foot in Mouth again

Started by Feather Dancer, May 04, 2008, 03:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feather Dancer

A very severe case methinks.

If the date confuses you, your amercian date system confuses me :(
Notalope, making all worries as tasty as pineapples.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kenji

Sid

Foot in mouth? FOOT? Stuff all feet in Furrae into his mouth, and it would still be the euphemism of the century!

This also puts his earlier interaction with her into perspective. Everything until that moment had just been fooling around among people whose lifespan is measured in centuries. She beats him up a bit, he jokes around some more... but this? This is Bad Stuff, and he knows it.
:boogie

Zedd

But seriously...DO NOT bring that subject with the big pink poodle

Saist

watch the next comic go back to Abel and us never see... nor hear... from Aniz again.

Ren Gaulen

Aniz just made me want to mutilate him. Me, who was more or less on his side until now. Shame on you, Aniz. You have just made a new powerful enemy.

Lucheek

Dard

I wouldn't be surprised if Fa'Lina is secretly smiling now.
Now she can say what she wants, order what she wants: Aniz isn't going to bother her again.

Ren Gaulen

Aniz is obviously his own worst enemy. He is also everybody's enemy.

SpottedKitty

And the last thing to go through Aniz's mind was:

A) "Oh ****!"

B) His teeth

C) Fa'lina's fist
ENGLISH: A language that lurks in dark alleys, beats up other languages
and rifles through their pockets for spare vocabulary.

Kuari

D) All of the above...

sheesh, even Aniz realized his stupidity this time....  when he realizes his own screw up, you KNOW its gotta be bad.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Quote from: Dard on May 04, 2008, 04:42:01 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Fa'Lina is secretly smiling now.
Now she can say what she wants, order what she wants: Aniz isn't going to bother her again.

If she kills him, Abel is likely to find out at some point.  Despite what his father has done to him, finding out that he's been murdered by the person in charge of the Academy is unlikely to aid his psychological recovery, or his trust towards what he might consider to be his captors.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Angel

Eh-oh.  :<

Hope she doesn't kill him outright. It's pretty clear that Aniz didn't really mean that quite the way it sounded. On the other hand, killing him would feel rather cathartic right about now...

Either way, he'd &%^#ed. Yeah.  >:3
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Tycoon

Those first two panels were some of the funniest things I've ever seen. I'm still cracking up.

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 04, 2008, 04:52:42 PM
E) his arse. ;-]

wot?

Kick him in the groin so hard that he'll choke to death on his pelvis.

Feather Dancer

Times like this you curse the lack of ability to travel through time, creating multiple copies of yourself and breaking the space time continum as you try to fix it repeatedly.

Yeah. He really needs to get his foot in mouth disease seen to.
Notalope, making all worries as tasty as pineapples.

Ted Schiller

Somebody: "Aniz is his own worst enemy."
Anybody: "Not while I'm alive."

With regards,
Ted

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Tycoon on May 04, 2008, 04:57:18 PM
Those first two panels were some of the funniest things I've ever seen. I'm still cracking up.

Well, they are somewhat funny, but when I saw them, I felt two things - hate and frustration. Aniz... Do everyone including yourself a favour. Remove your tongue. Don't make somebody else do it for you.

Zedd

We call this case of Footinmouthitis. It can be cousined with Ohshitimscreweditis and not to be familer with Foreverjinxeditis

Naldru

Quote from: Karu Dragon on May 04, 2008, 03:56:46 PM
A very severe case methinks.

If the date confuses you, your amercian date system confuses me :(
Which is why NATO wants four digit years and says that you should avoid using numbers for the month.  At least, we're not still debating between the Gregorian and Julian calendars.  (I'll take that back.  There are some people debating what should be considered George Washington's birthday since the British Empire was using the Julian calendar when he was born, as they considered the Gregorian calendar a Papist plot.)
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Kasarn

Quote from: Karu Dragon on May 04, 2008, 05:00:44 PM
Times like this you curse the lack of ability to travel through time, creating multiple copies of yourself and breaking the space time continum as you try to fix it repeatedly.
SPOILER: Fa'Lina is the last of the Time Lords :U

DarkAudit

The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

Prof B Hunnydew

Well, Fa'lina can just tell some of his enemies where he is after he leaves SAIA.  That is always good.. or bad for Aniz.  And If he lives through that, he will still be waiting for Fa'lina to do somehting.

Better yet, Just teleport directly into a rival clan house naked (no weapons or clothes)....

:mwaha
PBH

Tapewolf

I was under the impression that killing Aniz would be a political problem...

Caswin

Well, shoot, I don't know what's going to happen now.

Much as I hate Aniz, though... I kind of identify with him at this precise moment in time.  Oops.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Caswin on May 04, 2008, 07:23:26 PM
Much as I hate Aniz, though... I kind of identify with him at this precise moment in time.  Oops.

Yes.  I actually feel rather sorry for him at the moment.

AmigaDragon

Does Fa'lina have to think about her next punishment or is she just savoring the moment as Aniz dreads what's next after his foolishly insensitive comment? I don't recall hearing what her emotional affinity is. Considering what she's been doing to Aniz, it could be pain or fear.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Psaakyrn

Don't forget that Fa'lina is semi-omnipotent.. she probably was planning this from the start, I'f think. c.c
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

Don

Poor foolish Aniz, I almost feel sorry for the guy..well not really.

I wonder just how long he'll live for now since he's broken an important rule and said something of disrespect to Fa'lina in person..Personally I think Abel should get to kill him..but that may just be me.