03/28/08 [DMFA #891] - Transgendered delimma

Started by thegayhare, March 28, 2008, 09:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

So they ave realised Dan is infact a guy. 

But they think he trans instead.

Dan looks ready to blow here

Anri

And in regards to the news post, have you yet tried the Canadian wonder that is Neo Citron, Amber? It's like, 2905687245987 times better than that Theraflu junk you'd have had in the US. And even if it doesn't work, well, it's at least tasty lemony and hot!

Wanderer

Quote from: Amber's rantYou ever have a feeling of quasi vertigo where you are sitting down and an object like the monitor suddenly looks really zoomed in and close...yet it feels like you are typing from across the room? I totally got that.
Ye gods, I absolutely HATE that sensation. It is the weirdest sort of visual distortion I have ever encountered. I can assume, by this point, you've already seen a doctor, Amber? That level of sickness you've got sounds really unsettling. Yeah, I don't have much helpful advice, I'm afraid.

And those critters could at least try letting Dan get a word in edgewise...

Tapewolf

Marvellous, made even more so by Amber's condition at the time.
Does Dan still have his sword, I wonder?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Mwa

See, as I said in the last topic, they'd know he was male the moment they saw more than his femhead. :O
His expression in the last pannel looks like he's about to summon a few more swords.

And as for the news post: I could take on 26 five year old kids in a fight, apparently.

Edit: Every time I hit submit, someone else had posted. Damn fast turnover. ¬_¬

Tapewolf

Quote from: Mwa on March 28, 2008, 09:13:40 AM
See, as I said in the last topic, they'd know he was male the moment they saw more than his femhead. :O
Unless it's because they've heard him speak, of course...

AndersW

Dan looks so ready to kill something now.

And I could take 24, 5 year olds in a fight.

Angel

First off. (singing with Highlander-style sword swipes and rock-outs) HEEEEERE We are! BORN TO BE KINGS! We're the Princes of the Univerrrrrrse!

Second of all... Dan's expression and reaction in the third panel is win.

And lastly, I could take 20 five-year-olds in a fight. .... Why do I suddenly feel a bit weak?
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Ren Gaulen

Dannie: "I... must... KILL!!!"

Graz has an interesting idea there. What f it is not really necessary that the sacrifice is physically female? Maybe the sacrifice needs to be just pure and innocent?

Alondro

Dan:  Urge to kill rising... rising... RISING!!

*gleefully imagines the slaughter to come!*  :boogie
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Alondro on March 28, 2008, 09:40:13 AM

Sorry, but Dannie has a fighting chance only if both of his opponents are not good at fighting without magic. In this case they will be in for an unpleasant surprise when Dannie's robe repels whatever they cast at him. Otherwise Dan will probably loose. In the worst case Dark P might show up at the most inconvenient moment and subdue him with much power. After all, I doubt he could take on Dark P back then the way he can do it now.

Jack McSlay

I wonder, if they had taken wildy and alexsi, would them be useless for their purpose as well? apparently yes...
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Paul

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 28, 2008, 09:18:59 AM
Quote from: Mwa on March 28, 2008, 09:13:40 AM
The two mythos (?) and the three amazons heard Dan speak and thought he was female. I think the jury's still out on the sound of his voice. (I also think we're overanalyzing a joke, here. Not that doing that isn't funny, but hey.)

Tapewolf

Quote from: Paul on March 28, 2008, 10:38:59 AM
Quote from: Tapewolf on March 28, 2008, 09:18:59 AM
The two mythos (?) and the three amazons heard Dan speak and thought he was female. I think the jury's still out on the sound of his voice.
True, we don't know how young he is here - his voice may not have broken.  I dunno about the Amazons, but the mythos struck me as being a bit Hennya-like.  If so they likely have a somewhat confused understanding of normal Being society ("I hope Abel will be my honour-maiden...").

Paul

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 28, 2008, 10:42:35 AMI dunno about the Amazons, but the mythos struck me as being a bit Hennya-like.  If so they likely have a somewhat confused understanding of normal Being society ("I hope Abel will be my honour-maiden...").
Good point. Similarly, the amazons may simply be used to dealing with really manly muscle-mountain men (I could imagine that less physically strong and self-assured men would would normally refrain from getting close to an amazon), and thus have a somewhat clichéd idea of what is a man.

Don

Poor dan, tthough  it'll be interesting to see how they plan on presentting him to pegasus. i've been wondering how dan and pegasus's first meeting went, should be interesting to see the chain of events that lead up to their first battle.

on another note..i always disliked little children and now their using bio-logical warfare..
According to this test i can fight approximatly 30 fearless five year olds.

P.S: Wish you well in your recovery, get well soon Amber

Chaos

Side Note.

<a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/691/663/fight5.hfmo3x6ngf.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">31</a><p></p>

This shall become relevent in a few days time when my D&D group goes against a Grey Jester.

Fuyudenki

I think your HTML code broke.

I could apparently take 25 kids in a fight, though I cheated it up to 38.

k9evilfox

Mehehehe....Dan's not gonna let this one slide. They not only killed the amazonians, but they called him a girl wannbe.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Chaos on March 28, 2008, 12:22:55 PM
Side Note.

<a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/691/663/fight5.hfmo3x6ngf.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">31</a><p></p>

This shall become relevent in a few days time when my D&D group goes against a Grey Jester.

HTML doesn't work on the forum. So sorry. Thank you for playing, have a nice day.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: k9evilfox on March 28, 2008, 12:46:23 PM
Mehehehe....Dan's not gonna let this one slide. They not only killed the amazonians, but they called him a girl wannbe.

I doubt the amazons are dead. They were probably just knocked out. As for Dannie's chances, I have already mentioned that before. If his opponents use only magic in battle, he can win. Otherwise he's probably a toast.

Alondro

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on March 28, 2008, 09:55:03 AM
Quote from: Alondro on March 28, 2008, 09:40:13 AM

Sorry, but Dannie has a fighting chance only if both of his opponents are not good at fighting without magic. In this case they will be in for an unpleasant surprise when Dannie's robe repels whatever they cast at him. Otherwise Dan will probably loose. In the worst case Dark P might show up at the most inconvenient moment and subdue him with much power. After all, I doubt he could take on Dark P back then the way he can do it now.

You forget, Dan's alive in the present.  The two we see currently have never been seen!  DP has died repeatedly, Dan has only semi-died (revived by Wildy-Shaman).

Dan shall somehow accidently win!   ;)
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Alondro on March 28, 2008, 01:20:15 PM
You forget, Dan's alive in the present.  The two we see currently have never been seen!  DP has died repeatedly, Dan has only semi-died (revived by Wildy-Shaman).

Dan shall somehow accidently win!   ;)

Exactly! He will win, yet not because he is stronger than his opponents, but because he has a weird luck which gets him through anything. It almost feels like there is someone out there looking out for Dannie and protecting him... :.

Mab? Is that you? :B

Oh, and there can be slaughter only if Regina shows up.

Aleolus

<.<  >.>  Ok, I have to admit, the robe looks like a dress.  But hey, at least one of them recognized that Dan's a He, not a She, even if they do think he's a transvestite now!  That's a step in the right direction!

Ren Gaulen

I wonder if Dan would snap if someone starts to sing "Sweet Transvestite" at this moment... >:3

Zedd

Ren Gaulen

*starts to sing*

I'm just a Sweet Transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania!

*is shot*

Lucheek

I guess that they could see his manlier points.

And- I can take out 24 5 year olds in a fight. But they didn't ask if you sharpen your nails to points and can draw blood if you felt like it. (MUAHAHHA....yah for my nails.)

Tapewolf

Apparently I could take on 26 5-year-olds, or 28 if all ethical constraints are removed.

Ren Gaulen

I can take on 24 5-year-olds normally, or 29 with my morality turned off completely.