03/23/07 [Abel 2 #11] - Doesn't know when to shut up

Started by Tapewolf, March 23, 2008, 08:07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

I get the feeling Aniz shouldn't have added that last comment.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Brunhidden

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Sid

Dang, I knew something had been odd when I got here initially - there had been no New Comic thread! But by the time I realized it, a thread had been made - how convenient!

Yeah, Aniz really doesn't quite understand just how close he is on the edge of being teleported into a live volcano. Some people just don't know when it'd be healthier to just shut up...
:boogie

llearch n'n'daCorna

Foot -> mouth.

He's gifted that way - he can manage to shove his foot into his mouth until he's gnawing on both knees, apparently.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

thegayhare

Quote from: Sid on March 23, 2008, 08:17:29 AM
Yeah, Aniz really doesn't quite understand just how close he is on the edge of being teleported into a live volcano. Some people just don't know when it'd be healthier to just shut up...

see while I could see her doing that I think Falina would be a bit more creative.

She'd teleport him into a valcano one limb at a time, starting with his smallest limb, then mabye his head wings. right arm , right wing, left wing, left arm, left leg, right leg, Torso ( think she'd have magics at her disposal that could keep a severed head alive atleast temperarily) before she dumps that with the rest of the garbage

PurpleCheeseLlama

Quote from: thegayhare on March 23, 2008, 08:31:33 AM
She'd teleport him into a valcano one limb at a time, starting with his smallest limb, then mabye his head wings. right arm , right wing, left wing, left arm, left leg, right leg, Torso ( think she'd have magics at her disposal that could keep a severed head alive atleast temperarily) before she dumps that with the rest of the garbage

...*twitch*

Sid

Quote from: PurpleCheeseLlama on March 23, 2008, 08:45:34 AM
Quote from: thegayhare on March 23, 2008, 08:31:33 AM

...*twitch*

Dard

The first time we got a good look at his teeth.
At least in the upper row he still has them all. :(
I wouldn't have thought that Fa'Lina was such a soft hitter...
Then again, practice makes perfect! She should start practicing! Right now! Over and over again! :mwaha

Nerikull

Last panel...Aniz is SO undeserving of looking that cute!

...then again, so was Drip.
--Nerikull Murakami
"When life hands you lemons, chuck them back until life hands you the winning lottery ticket!"

AnizInDisguise

computer nerd

Joe3210

Aniz sure did describe himself with that last comment.

edit:  in before grammarnazis
"You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!"

lawl

Tapewolf

Quote from: computer nerd on March 23, 2008, 10:17:56 AM
Wait is Aniz a student at SAIA ?  :3
That's unclear.  My guess is that he's 'recently' graduated (say within the last century or so).  On the other hand, if he was still attending SAIA, but on a part-time basis, it would explain his 'adventures'.

Eibborn

/kicks the internet over

demecowen

Wow I can not tell if Aniz is that stupid or he actually enjoy getting punch around by a powerful and beautfiul woman. 

Tarynsgate

Wait, only in trouble with Jin's clan and Zinvth's leaders? I bet there's a bunch of angry mythos after his tail too.

We now award the most talented screw up award to : ANIZ!
Et Manu Et Corde - With hand and with heart

Pagan

Aniz is... he's not doing well for himself. It's almost like Aniz doesn't even see Abel as his son. Jeez...
On another note though, Aniz's expersions are awesome in these. Ranting, fishy-lips, and then  :animesweat
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Sunblink

Wow, Aniz. STFU, srsly.

I'm rather glad Fa'Lina pointed out his immaturity. He definitely isn't acting his age. He isn't accepting responsibility for his actions; he's trying to justify them by shunting the blame onto someone else. It's kind of odd seeing him act this way - I never would have guessed he had an immature side judging by how he behaved with May, Hennya, and Abel.

Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing how Aniz continues that train of thought, or what Fa'Lina's reaction will be. Or particularly, how she regards Abel. She probably isn't going to send him back home, seeing as May practically disowned him.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Ren Gaulen

All of the expressions here are awesome. Fa'Lina in the second panel looks like she is going "I'll squeeze the life out of you". And Aniz's words in the last panel... Fa'Lina will have to punch a *censored* once more.

PurpleCheeseLlama

First panel:
Quote"To make things worse, I should have remembered Hennya had that ab------ instinct only...

Anyone got an idea on what he's saying?

Tapewolf

Quote from: PurpleCheeseLlama on March 23, 2008, 01:43:48 PM
Anyone got an idea on what he's saying?

I don't know what the 'a' word is, but I'm pretty sure the next word is 'go'.  e.g. "Hennya had that a____ go instinct"

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Dannysaysnoo

llearch n'n'daCorna

I always wonder what's been written in the back of scenes like that.

Of course, I expect Amber to refuse to enlighten me, so I've learned to live with no knowing. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sirius Griffon

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on March 23, 2008, 12:14:20 PM
Wow, Aniz. STFU, srsly.

I'm rather glad Fa'Lina pointed out his immaturity. He definitely isn't acting his age. He isn't accepting responsibility for his actions; he's trying to justify them by shunting the blame onto someone else. It's kind of odd seeing him act this way - I never would have guessed he had an immature side judging by how he behaved with May, Hennya, and Abel.

Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing how Aniz continues that train of thought, or what Fa'Lina's reaction will be. Or particularly, how she regards Abel. She probably isn't going to send him back home, seeing as May practically disowned him.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Hmmm... but when Aniz was with May, Hennya, and Abel he very clearly had the upper hand. He could be as suave, cool, and collected as he wanted because he knew he had nothing to fear. Plus... they were all a LOT younger than him too. He was in complete control.

Whereas around a certain pink poodle... not so much so. He would be reminded of his age, as well as being the lesser in power as well. It would be then his true colors would show, and not an act.

Hope that made sense ><;

Alondro

*Charles ooos*  Fa'lina is teh HOTNESS!!  Oh yeah baby!

*Charline grrs*  Stupid fanbois.  Am I not hot enough?  Is that it?  *feels rejected*   :<

Hmm, Henya's instinct.  What could it be?  'Ab-solute'?  'Ab-normal'?  'Ab-dominal'?  'Ab-ject'?  'Ab-yssmal'?  'Ab-lated'?  'Ab-breviated'?

So many possibilities! 
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Naldru

Quote from: Tarynsgate on March 23, 2008, 11:21:06 AM
Wait, only in trouble with Jin's clan and Zinvth's leaders? I bet there's a bunch of angry mythos after his tail too.

We now award the most talented screw up award to : ANIZ!
I think that the bunch of angry mythos would be included in Zinvth's leaders.

Also remember that Fa'lina is trying to solve the political and personal situation, at least from her perspective, as shown in the voice-over a few panels ago.  My theory is that Fa'lina has developed a plan that will require Aniz's cooperation.  She's softening him up so that he'll be more receptive to the idea.  (Like tenderizing  tough slice of meat with a hammer.)

Edit:

Perhaps Aniz's punishment will be to live without cubi powers for several hundred years or perhaps forever.  To be constantly on the run from other creatures and beings.  To be killed by any cubi that finds him.  Perhaps a few hundred years on the run will mellow him.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Ted Schiller

The cake is a lie.  It is your duty to attack it and destroy it, even if you do miss the Monday update.

:paranoid

Or, you could try to make the deadline anyway.

:tohell

With regards,
Ted

Zedd

Insert Witty Name

I think Aniz is in real danger of Fa'lina showing him the real meaning of "Foot in mouth", by tearing off both his legs and feeding them to him.
The lurker formerly known as "Zombie_Hunter".