03/10/08 [DMFA #884] A Fluffy Mystery

Started by Timothy, March 10, 2008, 04:30:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timothy

*If in trouble or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout*

Kirishala

Looks like the bunny shares my liking of Dan's fluffily sexy wings, though I am happy enough to share so long as she doesn't mind an insane foxie chewing on her ears while she snuggles up to them  :mowwink

Fex

Kirishala what you just said made me do

Jadian

Seems as if one of them already wants to sleep with him   :)  Though she may just want to cuddle with his wings...

Also:  having more concern for "Lefty" after punching a wall than for Dan after falling on him...seems she has her priorities in order at least.

Zedd

Pod puppy..I gotta rember that..*giggle*

Azraelle

That was actually one of the cutest things I've seen ever.

!KCA

Well, that seals it. The girl with the creepy/cool red eyes is a cuddle bunny.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Azraelle on March 10, 2008, 06:03:31 AM
That was actually one of the cutest things I've seen ever.
Agreed... there is something rather endearing about this strip.
And indeed, 'Angel' or 'Angel hybrid' is a sensible conclusion when seeing someone with wings like that.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

computer nerd

I wonder if Dan will get their numbers  :3

Lucheek

Sitting down, Dan's wings look really big.

Podpuppy?

Kuari

Slightly off topic...  but I wonder if we'll be seeing that fight that involved Dan being armed with only a loin cloth and a spork sometime soon....

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Kuari on March 10, 2008, 07:27:25 AM
Slightly off topic...  but I wonder if we'll be seeing that fight that involved Dan being armed with only a loin cloth and a spork sometime soon....

I hope not. See, ifwhen the loincloth slips, we'll -all- regret it...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

!KCA

Quote from: Lucheek on March 10, 2008, 07:04:52 AM
Podpuppy?
Green nose and tongue.
Seriously, it's like she's infested with algae.

Obviously, she's using them to harness the power of the sun.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Kuari on March 10, 2008, 07:27:25 AM

Well, he said that he used a spork against Dark P's minions - the Death Knights. If it was not a joke, we'll see it soon. As for the loin cloth, he used it to defeat the ice orcs, so it was probably during some other adventure.

And I have finally decided which of the girls I like the most. The winner is the bunny! Creepy and adorable, calm and soft-spoken, and don't forget about those beautiful eyes of her.

*Ren* I wish she would cuddle with my wings like she does it with Dan's... Then again, my wings are neither soft nor fluffy, and Tiare might get jealous and blast me out of existence.. again..

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on March 10, 2008, 08:07:31 AM
Well, he said that he used a spork against Dark P's minions - the Death Knights. If it was not a joke, we'll see it soon.
IIRC there were three DP adventures in total... apparently this is the first one, so I don't know if it's the one with the spork or not.

Angel

Awwww... fluffy.....

Quote from: Jadian on March 10, 2008, 05:37:53 AM
Seems as if one of them already wants to sleep with him   :)  Though she may just want to cuddle with his wings...

Also:  having more concern for "Lefty" after punching a wall than for Dan after falling on him...seems she has her priorities in order at least.

Hee. She'd probably argue that his skull is like a rock anyway...

And do the bunny's actions indicate that she knows he's a guy? I wouldn't be too surprised, to be honest, if she were smarter than his captors in that regard.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 10, 2008, 08:22:54 AM
Quote from: Ren Gaulen on March 10, 2008, 08:07:31 AM
Well, he said that he used a spork against Dark P's minions - the Death Knights. If it was not a joke, we'll see it soon.
IIRC there were three DP adventures in total... apparently this is the first one, so I don't know if it's the one with the spork or not.
Meh... You're right. Guess we might never learn how to defeat a Death Knight with a spork. I personally never learned how to use it as a weapon. Normal forks, on the other hand... >:3

Quote from: Black_angel on March 10, 2008, 08:28:03 AM
And do the bunny's actions indicate that she knows he's a guy? I wouldn't be too surprised, to be honest, if she were smarter than his captors in that regard.
On the other hand, she might not realize that Dan is a guy... >:3

Jadian

I would rather assume Dan has a masculine enough voice to get across the point that he's a guy.

I also just noticed that whenever I imagine the lines the red/black eyed lady says, I imagine them with the kind of accent you might imagine a vampiric woman would have...and it actually kind of works in that last panel  >.>;

thegayhare

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 10, 2008, 07:47:55 AM

not all of us my boxy gentalman

Sid

Not much to say here, but I'll join the "Awwwwwwwwwwwww!" crowd ;)
:boogie

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: thegayhare on March 10, 2008, 09:29:43 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 10, 2008, 07:47:55 AM
not all of us my boxy gentalman

Ah. Correct, you -did- slip my mind, Hare. My apologies for that...

Timothy

Took me a little while to find but the red hair and wing fetish definitly reminds me of >this< one.  :)

Could be funny times ahead of Dan if the bunny is true to her vamipre looks.
*If in trouble or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout*

Pagan

I'm lovin bunny girl's eyes in the second panel.

There's not much more for me to say, other than "Awww, it's cute."

Such pretty eyes...
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Madmann135

Bunny girl doesn't have that "I wanna suck your blood" look to her. 
She looks more like a succubus who wants to have a little fun with her friends.  I'm not worried much about her and Dan.

Oh and the 'mystery...' Who doesn't want to cuddle up with soft and fluffy wings?  I wannna have feathery, soft and fluffy wings.  I wanna cuddle up with a gal who has big, soft and fluffy wings (it is even on my cuddle/huggle list... Yes Mab started something and she's on my list).

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

AmigaDragon

QuoteI like fluffy!
Hush, Stitch...

I thought I had made this observation in another thread but couldn't find it later... Bunny-girl looks kinda like a Neopets usul, except for the eyes.

I don't recall any "angel" comments before. Of course, this merely reveals that most beings would assume angel instead of cubi before the headwings recently appeared. Anyway, looks like Dan has at least one friend out of this now (2 if you count "pod puppy's" smile in the previous strip).
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

llearch n'n'daCorna

You know... I was thinking about Cuddlebunny.

And, not to dredge up ancient history or anything, I was also thinking about wings...

*cough*

Tapewolf

Quote from: AmigaDragon on March 10, 2008, 10:51:52 AM
I don't recall any "angel" comments before. Of course, this merely reveals that most beings would assume angel instead of cubi before the headwings recently appeared.
Apart from Matilda, who somehow figured out he was a 'Cubi, and the SAIA expedition, Dan has spent most of his screen-time among people who already know him.  I think this is the first time we've seen him introduced to a total stranger like this, which would be the time for any Angel comments to appear...

Alondro

*Charles meeps!*  Those eyes... so dark and hollow.  Could it be?!  I think the bunny is an arrancar!   :U

*Charline face-paws*  Good lord... can he get any dumber?  No!  Don't answer that!  At any rate, Dan should always beware when a female takes interest in him!  As the main character, that always means trouble.   :3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Reaver225

Fluffy wings! Good for hugging. Also fractures sentences.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Alondro on March 10, 2008, 11:27:34 AM
*Charles meeps!*  Those eyes... so dark and hollow.  Could it be?!  I think the bunny is an arrancar!   :U

Arrancar? Nah, she is obviously a revenant. Or, maybe, she has a nether symbiont - but then she would have been able to simply drain the energy of the magical barrier. So, I think she is some sort of undead, but not the kind you're talking about.