02/01/08 [DMFA #873] It's a doppleganger!

Started by Pagan, February 01, 2008, 12:23:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pagan

So it was Dest all that time, heh. Well, that answers a few questions.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Hellcat

Oh teh Gods :U Did not see that one coming.... I guess cubi can even disguise their mind's voice

Turnsky

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Kajet

Am I the only one who is slightly unnerved that she complimented her own... wingspan? Or apparently likes being tied up by other women?  :mowwink

Sno Wolf

Dan, Dan, Dan...

And, correct me if I'm wrong, but the only other time that Dan has seen Biggs was way back during the quest to get back Alexi's mallet.  So, how would Destina using Biggs' old hairstyle be a clue?

Zedd

rabid_fox

Oh, Amber, if thou were a force of nature, thou t'would be:

Oh dear.

techmaster-glitch

...WOW.

Looks like Amber's got her steamroller out again.

Pagan

Biggs needs to learn that a reverse is not a change in hairstyle.

I have to say, it took me a little bit to actually get that it was Biggs in the wash and Dest in disguise. (At first I thought it was Wildy in the tub.)

Well, now we know what Fi was doing.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

WhiteFox

#529, Panel two? That's what I look like right now.

On the other hand... the only difference in Bigg's hair that I see is that he parts it on the other side now. And a rat tail we rarely see? Not much of a clue, Amber. Regardless, NICE twist.

*Blink blink* I just realized, my hair looked like that in Grade 10...

PS: I miss Wildy...
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

kaskar

8) Will Dan ever think twice about the obvious ? I presume that any idea of warp aci Biggs has , he could only get from Di. Since Biggs has a tendancy to the best, wouldn't he have his own ?  With the parting comment of, " and take that drunken Warp Aci with you " , no other is to be seen ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

insanekaosx

Quote from: kajet on February 01, 2008, 12:33:44 AM
Am I the only one who is slightly unnerved that she complimented her own... wingspan? Or apparently likes being tied up by other women?  :mowwink

As amusing the thoughts, she was pretending to be Biggs, she would act as Biggs would act. Makes sense, no?

I also thought it was Wildy in the tub, which lead to all manner of bad thought, which immidietly died when I read what was being said.

Ramsey

Very disturbing to know that she hit her own son.Child abuse! :(

Reaver225

Hmm... she didn't actually hit Alexi, did she?

...Double standards?

zopey

she did a really good impression of biggs. i can see why dan was duped. he prob should have checked for ID or some thing but you know what they say "you see what you expect to see"

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: Ramsey on February 01, 2008, 02:05:26 AM

wtf. When did you get back Ramsey D:
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Omega

This is SO like Amber. running a whole scene fooling everyone till the last page revelation that makes everyone gasp. This has been seen so many times before that I'm not sure how to feel anymore. It makes me wanna take my hat off for Amber and throw it at her to spite her.
I think this is one of the reasons why I like this comic so much.

Tapewolf

Now that was good.  Although I also thought it was Wildy in the bath, until I read the word "Sir".

Quote from: Reaver225 on February 01, 2008, 02:07:36 AM
Hmm... she didn't actually hit Alexi, did she?  ...Double standards?
I think she did.

Quote from: ??? (Hellcat) on February 01, 2008, 12:26:32 AM
Oh teh Gods :U Did not see that one coming.... I guess cubi can even disguise their mind's voice
Yeah, well, she's had 7000 years to learn how to do that.

What disturbs me (more than Dee describing herself as 'hot' and the 'your Mom seduced me' bit in 867) is that she actually has sent her only son off to attack a 700-year-old demon who left him clinically dead the last time.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Saist

... wow. ...
* je.saist looks up and is smacked with the fly ball from left field

Kayriel

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 01, 2008, 04:10:09 AM
Now that was good.  Although I also thought it was Wildy in the bath, until I read the word "Sir".

Quote from: Reaver225 on February 01, 2008, 02:07:36 AM
Hmm... she didn't actually hit Alexi, did she?  ...Double standards?
I think she did.

Quote from: ??? (Hellcat) on February 01, 2008, 12:26:32 AM
Yeah, well, she's had 7000 years to learn how to do that.

What disturbs me (more than Dee describing herself as 'hot' and the 'your Mom seduced me' bit in 867) is that she actually has sent her only son off to attack a 700-year-old demon who left him clinically dead the last time.

In that, then, we can be sure she's going to try and kill two birds with one stone. 1: Eliminate Dark Pegasus, again. 2: Test out how Dan's coming along in meshing his Cubi abilities with his adventuring skill in a live combat situation.

Also, yeah, I thought that was Wildy, too. And what's up with her bringing a bottle and two glasses to Biggs' tub? I thought she was with Edward (captured/stasis or not).
<3 Abel

Goatmon

Quote from: Ramsey on February 01, 2008, 02:05:26 AM

She's got quite a ways to go before Dan is put under genuine child abuse.

At least by my standards.   :U

Tapewolf

Quote from: Kayriel on February 01, 2008, 04:24:31 AM
And what's up with her bringing a bottle and two glasses to Biggs' tub? I thought she was with Edward (captured/stasis or not).

Biggs and Wildy?  Assuming Wildy is on speaking terms with him, of course - they may have had to lock her in her room or something...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Goatmon

Quote from: TapewolfWhat disturbs me is that she actually has sent her only son off to attack a 700-year-old demon who left him clinically dead the last time.

Who do we know who's much stronger than Dan, who's also easy to manipulate? 
Besides, he's killed DP multiple times already; If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 

e_voyager

i saw a lot of it coming but avoid spill what i thought. it was too much fun to wait and see. then again i have the patitions of the eternal or so i say.

and remember the family emotion traits are pain and terror. who's to say she doesn't know how many times Dan has Stopped DP. she probably read it form him a few times. now with his wing pips DP is bound to have a harder time with Dan then when he's showing off of the girls. 
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

kaskar

8) Looks as if it's, " Let us go on a Quest !!! " time again.  I wonder what pitfalls await ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

e_voyager

if you tell they ten the wont want to go. except Dan he's cool like fooly cooly cool and you know what the say.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Paul

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 01, 2008, 04:10:09 AMWhat disturbs me (more than Dee describing herself as 'hot' and the 'your Mom seduced me' bit in 867) is that she actually has sent her only son off to attack a 700-year-old demon who left him clinically dead the last time.
Well, it rather does support Abel and Fi's claim that Destania is a cold and evil creature.

Angel

Amber, you pwn. And Maybe Dee really is still evil, but somehow I don't think so. Then again, maybe I'm just naive.

But how did Dan not recognize Dee's fighting style? I guess she's mastered Biggs's techniques over the years to make herself more convincing.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!