25/01/08 [DMFA #870] - Return of The Mack

Started by rabid_fox, January 24, 2008, 11:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rabid_fox

If anything, I love the suave in Biggs' expression in the second panel here.

Oh dear.

Goatmon

oh lawdy lawd, what shenanigans is DP is up to now?

GabrielsThoughts

why does the  Brother Biggs sound like Will smith now?
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Zedd

Its surpizing on turn of IRONIC events how Biggs just HAPPENS to know it happening right away!  :U

Then again the old motto of...The enemy of my enemy is my friend or something?  :.

Pagan

Well, with Biggs and Dan, it's more like the "Enemy of my enemy is my mom's friend and kinda my friend but i dont know that yet."

And I guess Dan thought that spell really would work that time.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

e_voyager

maybe maybe not. i get the feeling that it normally takes DP longer to come back form the dead if he was really dead and not pulling a Norman Osborne( IE faking it while he healed)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Reese Tora

great double take.

Regarding the rant:
You have nothing to apologize for, we are not paying your bills.

...that is all...
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Jakon

Oh my god / I was wrong / DP was a good guy all along / You've finally made a monkey out of meeee

Eibborn

Hee, Biggs has tremendous expressions the whole way through.
"The hacky? The slashy? Yes?"
/kicks the internet over

Janus Whitefurr

"You're an adventurer, yes? The hacky? The slashy? Yes?"

And now Biggs sounds like Stanley Gimble in my head, for the one or two of you out there who've played the Vampire: the Masquerade computer game. "Yeeeeeeeeees?"
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

RobbieThe1st

Quote from: Zedd on January 25, 2008, 12:20:56 AM
Its surprising on turn of IRONIC events how Biggs just HAPPENS to know it happening right away!  :U
Why is it surprising exactly? I mean, hes the king of Twink territories, and everyone knows Twinks know stuff like that before everyone else.

-RobbieThe1st

Pasteris.ttf <- Pasteris is the font used for text in DMFA.

Azlan

It's safer for your health to not believe in twinks.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Kayriel

Quote from: Azlan on January 25, 2008, 01:56:05 AM

If only we could forget about them entirely. T-T
<3 Abel

kaskar

8) Dan had better remember to ask for only " Scantily clad Amazonian Adventurers " this time. And I bet that Wildy will come along as the certified (certifiable ?) Shaman, and Azlan, well , who knows ?  ( Oh, no, not again ... )
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Kenji

I can hear the "oooh" part as the high pitched cartoony voice. >.>

Tapewolf

Quote from: e_voyager on January 25, 2008, 12:42:33 AM
maybe maybe not. i get the feeling that it normally takes DP longer to come back form the dead if he was really dead and not pulling a Norman Osborne( IE faking it while he healed)

If, like a sufficiently powerful 'Cubi, he doesn't need to breathe, he might not have been entirely dead when he was buried.  On the other hand, the IOU suggests that he was dug up and revived somehow by someone else.

Either way, I love Bigg's reaction in the last frame.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Omega

Now that's what I call a plot twist! Good, clean and subtle. With one panel, the whole new side quest is born; with a class-A joke, no less.

Bravo!

Goddamned

I always knew DP would come back since he's been in the cast all along while only being a side character. Also, I wonder why Fa'Lina's not in the cast section. I bet she's Aniz.

computer nerd

Could this mean Dan would go to work for DP  :U

Akisohida

Quote from: kaskar on January 25, 2008, 02:12:31 AM

8) Dan had better remember to ask for only " Scantily clad Amazonian Adventurers " this time. And I bet that Wildy will come along as the certified (certifiable ?) Shaman, and Azlan, well , who knows ?  ( Oh, no, not again ... )

Maybe Wildy will be the scantily clad Amazon! That would be a major blow to Dans psyche. :D
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Tapewolf

Quote from: computer nerd on January 25, 2008, 07:08:52 AM
Could this mean Dan would go to work for DP  :U

It's slightly ambiguous, but my reading was that Biggs wants DP out of the way, not that he's sending Dan to him as a contractor.

Naldru

If Dan asks asks for Amazon warriors, he might get his sister.  I have a feeling that Dan would find that really depressing.

I also wonder if Biggs could have engineered the leak of information that he knew the location of Destania so that he could arrange the situation.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Aleolus

Quote from: Goatmon on January 25, 2008, 12:11:40 AM
oh lawdy lawd, what shenanigans is DP is up to now?

Oh come on, doesn't he always have the same plan?  Remember the last story arc with him in it?  Come on, now!

PurpleCheeseLlama

Quote from: Goddamned on January 25, 2008, 07:06:51 AM
Also, I wonder why Fa'Lina's not in the cast section. I bet she's Aniz.

*chokes on gum* WHAT?! XDDDDD oh dear...

James StarRunner

Oh, I hope this will be as epic as the last time Dan and DP faced off! I'm gunna have tons of fun acting it out! :boogie

Cogidubnus

I find myself fully in favor of more hacky and slashy.

Kenji

Quote from: James StarRunner on January 25, 2008, 02:28:04 PM
Oh, I hope this will be as epic as the last time Dan and DP faced off! I'm gunna have tons of fun acting it out! :boogie

Quick! Someone toss Amber an incredibly awkward an embarrassing phrase for Dan to say!

Zedd

Quote from: Kenji on January 25, 2008, 02:35:40 PM
Quote from: James StarRunner on January 25, 2008, 02:28:04 PM

Quick! Someone toss Amber an incredibly awkward an embarrassing phrase for Dan to say!
*tosses Amber a bussines card* All you need is on here...

Tapewolf

Quote from: Kenji on January 25, 2008, 02:35:40 PM

http://www.jpmorris.force9.co.uk/music/test/trapped_in_saia_dirtyversion.wav.mp3  Probably NSFW

(Idea from 'I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again')

Aisha deCabre

Ha!  I have to absolutely love Dan's reaction in the last panel.  After taking care of DP though it'd probably be advisable to go after the ones who keep reviving him.   :rolleyes

Can't wait to see this.   :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.