01/02/08 [DMFA #860] - It's just a phase... I think... I hope...

Started by techmaster-glitch, January 01, 2008, 06:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techmaster-glitch

Noooo! We're losing our favorite roo-rat! Come on, little techno-mouse, snap out of it!

llearch n'n'daCorna

We're not losing him. He's just a little spaced right now...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Dannysaysnoo

thegayhare

thats a new one on me

Is intense vanity a gay sterotype?  I honestly don't know.  I don't know many gay people

and he is too awsome

sabs

That completely surprised me, actually. I didn't think Jyrras was so vain, now.

And it better be a temporary thing. D:<
-loves her little Jy-Jy-

Netrogo

I'd try to say something to defend gay people but honestly, after walking down Church St and being around the film industry I can honestly say that aLOT of gay people are really freaking vain.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

thegayhare

sabs

Quote from: Netrogo on January 01, 2008, 06:56:05 PM
I'd try to say something to defend gay people but honestly, after walking down Church St and being around the film industry I can honestly say that aLOT of gay people are really freaking vain.

I think that's just the film industry.

xD

Wanderer

Now I'm confoozed. I wasn't aware that being openly gay immediately made someone an arrogant jerk. Well, ok, Jyrras isn't really being that much of a jerk (yet) but still.

I suppose it's better than him having a persecution complex or something, but it's still annoying.

techmaster-glitch

Y'know, Jyrras just reminded me of this picture from the Funny Pics thread...

Denyen

I was almost expecting Jyrras to say he was day dreaming about Dan or maybe Abel. XD

In my experience, almost everyone is a little vain about something, even if they don't realize it.

computer nerd

Quote from: Denyen on January 01, 2008, 07:22:47 PM
I was almost expecting Jyrras to say he was day dreaming about Dan or maybe Abel. XD

I was thinking the same thing xD

Jim Halisstrad

thegayhare

Quote from: computer nerd on January 01, 2008, 07:25:55 PM
Quote from: Denyen on January 01, 2008, 07:22:47 PM

I was thinking the same thing xD

Me too... or at least Abel's cute little bum

Goatmon

Quote from: Dannysaysnoo on January 01, 2008, 06:44:25 PM
He is SO not awesome.

Yes he is, you shut your pie hole!   >:O

Hermie

First rainbows, now ego. I wonder what'll happen next. XD

.... I'm half-expecting Jyrras to pick up a boyfriend or something like that. Then realize he needs to slow down.

Don

I'm going to have to agree with Alexsi, I too hope this is just a phase.

If  jy-jy continues as he is now, I forsee this being very bad yet very funny once he meets up with everyone else.

Wellp, guess all there's to do is sit back and watch the show.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Joe3210

"You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!"

lawl

Kenji

AndersW

I find it more interesting that Abel hasn't been seen in over a week.  Has he been hiding or what?

kaskar

8) What stunt is the Roo Rat up to now ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

WhiteFire

Quote from: Wanderer on January 01, 2008, 07:16:13 PM
Now I'm confoozed. I wasn't aware that being openly gay immediately made someone an arrogant jerk. Well, ok, Jyrras isn't really being that much of a jerk (yet) but still.
I've seen a lot of folks come out of the closet, this is a reaction that some more attractive people have as they finally admit that they are attractive.

Damned annoying.

Usually followed by the slut phase, but I don't see that happening in DMFA.

Zedd

What can I say..Let the lad dream and maybe ask just to be on the safe side as well!

Aleolus

Wow, Jy, just because you admit that you are 'gay' does not make you awesome.  Granted, he was already pretty close to it, but admitting gayness does not affect your position on the awesomeness scale!

Jakon

Quote from: Hermie on January 01, 2008, 07:47:31 PM
First rainbows, now ego. I wonder what'll happen next. XD

.... I'm half-expecting Jyrras to pick up a boyfriend or something like that. Then realize he needs to slow down.

Or have dirty off-camera gay sex and realize after the fact that he actually didn't like it that much. And thus declare himself completely asexual.

rabid_fox

I've seen this happen. Usually to people who leave school and try to 'reinvent' themselves in the one month before they go to University.

Inevitable hilarity usually ensues. I anticipate with saliva dripping from the corners of my upturned lips.

Oh dear.

meany

Umm....perhaps Jy is basking in his awesomness because he's finished that new Gryph-mech? 

Illusionist

Quote from: Aleolus on January 02, 2008, 02:49:01 AM
Wow, Jy, just because you admit that you are 'gay' does not make you awesome.  Granted, he was already pretty close to it, but admitting gayness does not affect your position on the awesomeness scale!

Actually, this puts me in mind of Drezzer from Suburban Jungle. He's perpetually cheerful because he figred himself out, and after that, he says, he got happy. It could be a more vain version of that.

ShiningShadow

That roo rat being vain that's a shock to me. But i think it's a phase he is going throught right now. As i see it when Abel come in the inn and Jyrass eyeing him like prey and (Buys popcorn from  llearch n'n'daCorna) oh did i leave out something  :giggle.