12/28/07 [DMFA #858] - Stay Dead! No Cookie!

Started by Cogidubnus, December 28, 2007, 12:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cogidubnus

Methinks that perhaps a bit stronger of an incantation was necessary.  :3

Or, perhaps, merely graverobbers? Either way...I did not quite expect this.

Starcat5

And now the start of the storyline we have all longed to see: The Return of DP!

\n/ >:3 \n/

...ok, those "Devil Horns" don't look all that great, but at least I tried. Anyway, I'm off for one last night of work, secure in the knowledge that this next storyline is going to ROCK!
:kirby
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

AnizInDisguise

So, do we need to get the skimpy amazon costume out?

AndersW

Is it just me or does the short guy have a black eye?  If not what is that around his left eye?

Kasarn

Obviously he has never read his copy of Necromancy for Dummies. Why, that dirt has a million and one uses! Who in their right mind wouldn't want a jar of fabulous graveyard dirt?! A chump. That's who. Because only a chump would be caught alive without it.

Madmann135

Necromancy 101 was not on the paladin's roster of classes to take...

Though I was half expecting Dark Pegasus to make a return considering he's made numerous returns in the past of Dan's history.

I did like the note... it makes it seem as if the body was just making a round trip.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

LigerJet

Quote from: Cogidubnus on December 28, 2007, 12:20:56 AM

I think they're just groundskeepers at the cemetery.  The uniforms, discussion of the nightshift.  They're just regular blokes doing their job.

Feroluce

could this be the return of DP? or someone using his body for horrific rites? maybe someone wanted to use a dead villain as a coffee table? Who wouldn't want a dead villain as a coffee table? I know I would.

I'm gonna keep watching ^_^

Zedd

*sips his tea and glaces at Amber* I saw what you did thar...

Grenn

So that's how DP came back all those times. His lackeys dug him up and used some ritual thingy to bring him back :p

I mean, he didn't get killed, he got vanquished. :D

Omega

oh thank god! I was afraid that the story line would start chasing it's tail at this point, but this might keep me intrested.

And it may not have been his minions, you know.

Eibborn

It doesn't really seem to be his style, to leave a note. But then, who knows how he behaves while not being a super villain?
/kicks the internet over

Cogidubnus

Quote from: LigerJet on December 28, 2007, 01:49:36 AM

I think they're just groundskeepers at the cemetery.  The uniforms, discussion of the nightshift.  They're just regular blokes doing their job.

Yes, I know. Note the IOU, though - "one body plus a lot of dirt". Didn't necessarily say that Dark Pegasus was alive, just that someone owes them a body and dirt. Hence, perhaps graverobbers.

Tapewolf

If this turns into 'Dark Pegasus vs Merlitz' I shall not be a happy bunny  :P

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Jakon

kaskar

8) If this is another D.P. story, can Dan get a refund from the corrospondence school sometime ?
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Tapewolf

kaskar

8) Also, I was just wondering how much Dan's adventurer status may be hindered by him being now as a creature ?

( And if he needs adventurers, he must remember to ask for scantily clad amazonian adventurers, as he had not remembed  before ... )
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Tapewolf

Quote from: kaskar on December 28, 2007, 05:54:31 AM
Also, I was just wondering how much Dan's adventurer status may be hindered by him being now as a creature ?
He always was a Creature, even if he didn't know it himself.  If you look back at the Jyrras arc, you'll note that Moira recognised that from day one.  Either way, with his headwings hidden he looks exactly the same as he did before (notwithstanding Fa'Lina's 'suddenly found attractive' remark)

The standard line of reasoning is that if your town is being ravaged by demons, you don't usually care if the person saving you is a demon themselves.

Kuari

Oof...  yeah, that's definately DP's gravestone...  not to mention dirt from the grave site of the one you're trying to bring back is a common Necromatic material....

Soooo...  yeah, we'll see DP revived soon enough I'm sure...  question is...  just who is bringing him back and why?  I get the feeling there is going to be an interesting event to come of this.

Goatmon

Quote from: AndersW on December 28, 2007, 12:41:05 AM
Is it just me or does the short guy have a black eye?  If not what is that around his left eye?

Looks like a tattoo to me.  Or some kind of makeup.  Doesn't look like a bruise at all I think. 

Sid

Tune in again tomorrow on Monday, when Amber announces in her rant box that this is going to be the last DMFA plot arc and that she always was a fan of Joss Whedon... *cues ominous thunder*

Quote from: Tapewolf on December 28, 2007, 06:04:51 AM
Either way, with his headwings hidden he looks exactly the same as he did before (notwithstanding Fa'Lina's 'suddenly found attractive' remark)

In a potential "Return of Dark Pegasus" arc, this last comment gives me all sorts of wrong ideas.
:boogie

e_voyager

robbers aside i did. it's the whole tron's verse prime's war all over again. mega tron verse optimus and galvatron verses Rodimus if one lives the other will  return.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Saist

* je.saist pauses...
* je.saist continues to pause...

Out of all of the possible "next" storylines to occur... this wasn't even in what I imagined the top 50 to be...

and out of all of the ways to involve D.P. again... this wasn't in any of the scenarios I had imagined...

I suddenly feel like Jy Jy learning that Dan was playing Alexsi at the bar...

Alondro

Oh noes!  Someone obviously watched "Inuyasha" and saw that Urasue used bones and graveyard soil to bring back Kikyo!

How evil...

*Charline approves of this evil!*  Yesh.   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Angel

HAH~! HAH I say! I KNEW it! I KNEW he'd come back somehow! This ROCKS! I'm having fun with the SHIFT key!

Quote from: AndersW on December 28, 2007, 12:41:05 AM

Maybe he's a Clockwork Orange fan.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

thegayhare

Quote from: je.saist on December 28, 2007, 09:55:57 AM

I suddenly feel like Jy Jy learning that Dan was playing Alexsi at the bar...

Yes but little do you know

That wasn't Jyrras in the bar that day.  He was too busy working on a new project to do the social interaction thing so he sent Deebs inflated and painted to look like him.

see doesn't he look all puffy and balloony?

Gullible

Time for theme music!

*sings the care bears theme*

Faerie Alex

Quote from: Alondro on December 28, 2007, 10:28:13 AM
Oh noes!  Someone obviously watched "Inuyasha" and saw that Urasue used bones and graveyard soil to bring back Kikyo!

How evil...

*Charline approves of this evil!*  Yesh.   >:3
Hmm...But then, they'd need the reincarnated soul of DP. Wonder who it is...
Jeez I need to update this thing.

M

Huh. I was wondering when DP was going to show up again.