11/12/07 [DMFA #840] - Rules.

Started by AndersW, November 11, 2007, 11:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndersW

I want to see the rule buck too.

Aurawyn

Rule #1 Tho shalt not ask to see the book!

Distracting

I'll bet it's an unwritten rule book.

I'll bet there's a longer rule book out there anyway.

schizo

And here i am thinking my school's rulebook sucks,i feel ashamed now.
That aside i am having trouble finding those hidden pages mentioned in the rant.

Caswin

The Faematrinomicon, through ordinary methods, would take the average reader decades to finish - decades they may not have, if they are not Fae themselves.  The endeavor would be practically useless; the laws of the Fae are not only many and varied, but forever varying; the reader would be lucky if the ink did not shift under their fingers, run up their arm, and ultimately find themselves legally married to the tome itself...

Why did I do this  :U
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Manawolf

::Coke goes through list, chops off 80%::

Coke: Mostly meaningless politics and fashion suggestions.  Like we really need to keep those on record.

LigerJet

I think Rose looks absolutely lovely.  I don't know what it is about her but she's beautiful. <3

Regal

Quote from: AndersW on November 11, 2007, 11:08:10 PM
I want to see the rule buck too.

I'm sorry, the rule buck is far too busy. The rule doe can see you a week from Thursday.

Zedd

Janus Whitefurr

This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Sienna Maiu - M T

I don't know what it is about this particular comic which makes me want to comment. Perhaps it's the fact that it is as yet early enough to not be swamped in reading other's comments, or perhaps the coolness, or mayhaps even so simple as to be because it's been a week since we last saw fresh plot-related content. Whatever the reason though, I felt the need, despite having really nothing to say. And I guess I'll read that Rant later...

Quote from: Caswin on November 11, 2007, 11:33:57 PM
The Faematrinomicon, through ordinary methods, would take the average reader decades to finish - decades they may not have, if they are not Fae themselves.  The endeavor would be practically useless; the laws of the Fae are not only many and varied, but forever varying; the reader would be lucky if the ink did not shift under their fingers, run up their arm, and ultimately find themselves legally married to the tome itself...

Because you're cool.

LionHeart

Quote from: HeroZero on November 11, 2007, 11:26:36 PM
I'll bet it's an unwritten rule book.

I'll bet there's a longer rule book out there anyway.

It's probably constantly re-writing itself, like the Manual in the Young Wizardry series...
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Fex

man that are many rules

I wonder did someone already found any off the hidden cast pages on the site. I have looked every where and I can't find them

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: Fex on November 12, 2007, 04:24:08 AM
man that are many rules

I wonder did someone already found any off the hidden cast pages on the site. I have looked every where and I can't find them

*resumes maniacal laughter*
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Turnsky

like the cake, it is a lie.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Reaver225

The cast thing is going to bug me now.

Anyways, so it's unlikely we're going to be able to find out if there's a father anytime soon!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Reaver225 on November 12, 2007, 05:29:25 AM
Anyways, so it's unlikely we're going to be able to find out if there's a father anytime soon!
Who or if there was a father is an interesting question, but I still wanna know who Rose was made from.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zedd

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on November 12, 2007, 04:34:20 AM
man that are many rules

*resumes maniacal laughter*
The more he laughs..The chances he will need oxygen soon

Turnsky

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 12, 2007, 05:34:58 AM
Quote from: Reaver225 on November 12, 2007, 05:29:25 AM
Who or if there was a father is an interesting question, but I still wanna know who Rose was made from.

you hear that?.. that's the sound of a million fanfics being written..

and that sound is amber's brain exploding.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Turnsky on November 12, 2007, 05:40:50 AM

You mean "a million awful fanfics being written..."  >:3

Now maybe you might have some misguided soul write a horrifically tacky thing about someone claiming to be Mab's S.O. (which would probably drive Amber to say it was partheogenesis), but I can't imagine anyone writing a fanfic starring the person who got erased to make room for Rose.

Turnsky

my guess that since fae are magical in nature, origin, and such, it doesn't "take two to tango" as it were.

Zedd

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 12, 2007, 05:46:51 AM
Quote from: Turnsky on November 12, 2007, 05:40:50 AM

You mean "a million awful fanfics being written..."  >:3
Maybe so but I am so glad its better than seeing or reading that horrid fanfic I saw before...Digimon: Return of Digimon *shudders*

Tapewolf

Quote from: Turnsky on November 12, 2007, 05:54:57 AM
my guess that since fae are magical in nature, origin, and such, it doesn't "take two to tango" as it were.
Yeah, Amber's already said that can happen.  I'm still trying to figure out if Rose is implying it's the case here.

Alondro

Quote from: LigerJet on November 12, 2007, 12:32:11 AM
I think Rose looks absolutely lovely.  I don't know what it is about her but she's beautiful. <3

No sexx0rz for you!   >:O

I'm guessing that the 'rules' are more like guidelines actually.  Like for pirates.   :pirate

(though ninjas win!  :ninja)
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Madmann135

I like how she said that "by the time I finish... you would be 20 years dead from old age."  Jyrras's look in the last pannel only makes it even funnier.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 12, 2007, 05:46:51 AM
Now maybe you might have some misguided soul write a horrifically tacky thing about someone claiming to be Mab's S.O. (which would probably drive Amber to say it was partheogenesis), but I can't imagine anyone writing a fanfic starring the person who got erased to make room for Rose.

... I can.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Alondro

*Charline looks at the 2007 Egyptian Gals picture*  Hey!  Bast is bothering my Mum again!   :c
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Netrogo

The thought of those *shudders* fanfics horrifies me to know end. For now though I'm just waiting for the crackpot theories to start flooding in. I'm sure someone is going to come up with some chain that results in Mab being her own grandma or worse :<
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Aleolus

Dude, we should so figure out what the rules are and post them here!

AnizInDisguise

Quote from: Caswin on November 11, 2007, 11:33:57 PM

Because you were bored out of your mind, as well as driven insane by looking for the secret cast pages?