10/29/07 [DMFA #837] - Tim McCarver is a terrible commentator

Started by Fragmaster01, October 28, 2007, 10:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fragmaster01

And Mab proves her plan to be in line with the forumites ideas.
In other news, hell is freezing over. More on this at 11.

Saist

awww... Mab is protecting Jy Jy!

if I weren't so mad... I'd hug her and brush her tail!

***pssst, edit your title to include the date***

Zedd

But from whom?? Himself?? The fans??? Or the least person we would suspect?? The french??

Naldru

This scene also reveals a possible ulterior motive.  She states that she looks forward to having Jyrras resolve his emotional problems so that he can get back to work.  That suggests that Jyrras's work in his laboratory is part of her plan.  The wheels within wheels turn slowly but grind exceedingly fine.

Edit:

I thought the group you never expected was the Spanish Inquisition.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

AnizInDisguise

Quote from: Zedd on October 28, 2007, 10:52:04 PM
But from whom?? Himself?? The fans??? Or the least person we would suspect?? The french??

Everyone needs protection from them.

Also, glad to see it's simply to protect Jyrras, and make him get back to work.

AndersW

Quote from: Naldru on October 28, 2007, 10:56:23 PM
I thought the group you never expected was the Spanish Inquisition.

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!!

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

superluser

Quote from: Naldru on October 28, 2007, 10:56:23 PMThis scene also reveals a possible ulterior motive.

I was gonna say that.  I had no idea she liked patches so much.  Or is this yet more wheels within wheels?

Also, Mab reminds me of the babe.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Naldru

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on October 28, 2007, 11:06:14 PM
who is Tim McCarver?
I suspect that the poster was watching a baseball game.  I don't think I've ever heard the person, but he appears to generate strong feelings.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Caswin

Jyrras is a catalyst sought after by both sides, whichever they may be? (Remember, evil and darkness, not always on the same team...)

That's how I'm reading it, anyway.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Saist

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on October 28, 2007, 11:06:14 PM
who is Tim McCarver?

* [Tim_McCarver] (chatzilla@unknown-446BB01C.hr.hr.cox.net): New Now Know How
* [Tim_McCarver] #comicfrenzy
* [Tim_McCarver] llearch.net :Osaka Server
* [Tim_McCarver] idle 00:05:49, signon: Sun Oct 28 22:43:56
* [Tim_McCarver] End of WHOIS list.

... well... it IS his /whois entry...

Naldru

I believe that the request was for information about Tim McCarver: http://www.timmccarver.com/about.html.  (Judging by the palette on the page, his sense of color is horrible.)

Madmann135

what do you know Mab is a smart girl.  Have a high ranking Fae 'curse' Jyrras so that he has a level of protection from creatures, OK high level of protection due to Albiaon's position on the creature council.

That allows him to go to work with doing the thing he loves, making tech in his hidden lab.

For a seemingly simple girl that plan has many complex and detailed parts.
This only proves that Mab is not just your average bubbly character, she's smart, cunning and has much forethought in a given situation.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Regal

Quote from: Madmann135 on October 29, 2007, 12:13:30 AM
For a seemingly simple girl that plan has many complex and detailed parts.
This only proves that Mab is not just your average bubbly character, she's smart, cunning and has much forethought in a given situation.

Right. So what did she do with the real Mab?  :mowmeep

Tarkya

Well the Demonology 101 does say that Fae will do a sort of 'Role Play' since they live so long. It could be safe to assume that Mab's playing the role of the cute, bubbly Fae.

Aleolus

Oh, my goodness gracious!  Who would have thought our adorable little Mab could be so devious?  And I wonder what projects Jy is working on that Mab is referring to by her "Get back to work" statement.  Could it be something to do with Death Bringer (Remember Deebs, everyone?)?

computer nerd

Quote from: Tarkya on October 29, 2007, 12:53:48 AM
Well the Demonology 101 does say that Fae will do a sort of 'Role Play' since they live so long. It could be safe to assume that Mab's playing the role of the cute, bubbly Fae.
good point Maybe Thier somthing more bigger then we think  :3

Tapewolf

I'm impressed, although I have this nagging feeling that it should have been something more mind-blowing that no-one could have foreseen  :3

Quote from: Aleolus on October 29, 2007, 01:37:27 AM
Oh, my goodness gracious!  Who would have thought our adorable little Mab could be so devious?  And I wonder what projects Jy is working on that Mab is referring to by her "Get back to work" statement.  Could it be something to do with Death Bringer (Remember Deebs, everyone?)?

Interesting projects Jyrras is or has been working on:

Patches
Weapons
AI
Deebs

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Timothy

Love panel 1 ... captain!, captain!,fae at hyper speed incoming! :P
*If in trouble or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout*

techmaster-glitch

Alondro

*Charline worries*  Uh-oh... what if Mab's plan involves exterminating the cubi!   :U   I Must work harder to destroy them first! 
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Tapewolf

Quote from: Alondro on October 29, 2007, 11:29:38 AM
*Charline worries*  Uh-oh... what if Mab's plan involves exterminating the cubi!   :U   I Must work harder to destroy them first! 

Exterminating Dan?  Yeah, I'm sure she'd go for that  :rolleyes

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Alondro

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 29, 2007, 11:35:32 AM

Exterminating Dan?  Yeah, I'm sure she'd go for that  :rolleyes

*Charline erms*  Uhm, by 'them' I meant the Fae, since Mab is OBVIOUSLY plotting to destroy us.  That whole 'friendship' with Fa'lina is obviously just another of her clever ploys. 
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Falcarthum

Well, I don't think thats this curse will keep Kria away from him...

"Fantasy & Reality are opposed sides of the same coin."
"Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity."

<== Yappity by Silverfox

Sid

Quote from: Falcarthum on October 29, 2007, 11:55:19 AM
Well, I don't think thats this curse will keep Kria away from him...

If in doubt, Albanion being part of the council that sent her to observe Jyrras will. About her private interest in him, well, that would actually mean she'd act as his protector in a crisis. So it's all good from what I see.
:boogie

DarkAudit

*Charline worries*  Uh-oh... what if Mab's plan involves exterminating the cubi!

Good. That would shut up the "all cubi all the time" crowd for a day or two.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

Zedd

Well all in favor that flying is partly half useless sometimes?

computer nerd

Hmm Maybe  it a plot to get Kria a Date with someone and that someone is Jy-Jy  :3

Feroluce

*chuckles* Yep, 'cus nothing is gonna strighten out Jyrras' sexuality like a date with a demonic mare.

actually, that could work...

Sid

Quote from: DarkAudit on October 29, 2007, 01:15:04 PM
*Charline worries*  Uh-oh... what if Mab's plan involves exterminating the cubi!

Good. That would shut up the "all cubi all the time" crowd for a day or two.

I think that Mab exterminating the group that currently includes the guys whose names are included in the two main comic titles (DMFA + Abel's Story) would make people shut up for more than just a day or two ;)
:boogie