[Art, Everything] Sienna Maiu: Something different -page6 (12/23/07)

Started by Sienna Maiu - M T, September 04, 2007, 10:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

no moar poll

no moar poll
3 (33.3%)
no moar poll
1 (11.1%)
moar poll
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

llearch n'n'daCorna

oh, you two? to? too? Or was that ewe? And let's not forget fare and fair...

I could (and usually do) go on for hours....
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

LionHeart

"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Sienna Maiu - M T

Well, let's just say that I know the effects of affect, but to be fair I always pay the fare at the RenFair (oh as if I've ever gone to one of those :rolleyes) When I go there are always two ewes, because three would be too many.
Later I bare-back ride a bear, grizzly to be specific. It's always quite fun, except if you land in the mud (among other things...), then things can turn quite grisly. But then again, that is why they have you sign a document before hand, stating that you accept the possible consequences of your actions.
There are of course other things to do, but they're generally considered rather boring by others. Some people like to sometimes flash their flesh, but all to their own I guess. Personally, I like giving gifts of meat to those I meet, but that's just me *shrug*

Although I'm still not sure how flash and flesh are homophonically similar.

Also,
Quote from: Raist on October 18, 2007, 07:54:16 PM
So just imagine you've got a Teddy bear tattooed on your forehead.
Yes.

*snickers*

And I forgot about Hennya. Or rather, I sort of forgot that people listened to it, strange because it's always on the forefront of my mind. So, perhaps the necessity to get it done purged all other thoughts of it from my mind?
On top of that I suppose is the fact that I don't think we're quite there in the final product just yet, meaning it's not "main stream" yet, and the only people listening to it just yet are either a) in the show themselves, or b) just that interested and keeping themselves amused with the behind the scenes work.

Gabi

Nice voice, Sienna! :) It's hard to sing a capella like that.

PS: when it got louder, my dog came running.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Goatmon

Sienna Maiu - M T

I am far too tired right now to thoroughly enjoy the compliments you are giving me (I've just finished half of a major assignment, and I get the feeling that I'm actually doing more than the average other Bio student @.@) but I appreciate them none the less. :)

Sienna Maiu - M T

OC-link
Although I totally failed on that colouring, the left leg is total love, even if it's placement is weird.

Kat-link And speaking of weird placements... the leg looks fine except for the top. But I like it anyways. :U

There's totally other stuff in the making, this is just what came and got done today. My OC I wasn't totally planning to draw. Well actually... come think of it, it has been on my mind at school recently. I actually drew this due to the sketch of her, turned elf I happened across from either today or yesterday.

I definitely love how I was drawing that hand there and was suddenly all like, "Hay, doesn't he wear gloves? :B"
Of course, my drawing him may or may not have anything to do with my wearing my lavender turtleneck yesterday :)
but I've been meaning to anyways.
I love that expression... makes me wanna melt.

Kenji

*smiles* Thanks, Sienna. I really enjoy the picture. Especially the face you got there.
Gotta love the artist who remembers a tidbit of the hands that even the creator stupidly keeps forgetting.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Fuyudenki

Sienna Maiu - M T

First off:
Thank-you! ^-^

Second off:
An OC is an Original Character
(no... I'm not drawing pictures about the Orange County...)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on October 25, 2007, 01:53:44 PM
(no... I'm not drawing pictures about the Orange County...)

.. those are the ones that would be a flaming success? ;-]

Sienna Maiu - M T

Fuyudenki

Moar Orange County!

what's Moar, anyway?  Why is everyone so obsessed with it?

For that matter, what's Orange County?  I haven't a clue.

You should do emotes.  But only if you feel like it.

King Of Hearts

Sienna Maiu - M T

So approximately twenty-four hours after the initial poll, I realized an additional thing I had wanted to add. Sadly, I can no longer remember, although I do have a sneaking suspicion.

On top of this, I would have discovered a certain unwarranted added poll option *eye-roll*. Well, I shall go add what I think to have been the answer.
Later though, Orange County is so coming out.

[Edit:] I do love though how people responded with drawing them, but didn't tell me who they were.
Productive for them, eh?

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on October 30, 2007, 02:16:22 AM
[Edit:] I do love though how people responded with drawing them, but didn't tell me who they were.
Productive for them, eh?

Though I mainly voted that because you had already offered. :P

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on October 30, 2007, 02:16:22 AM
On top of this, I would have discovered a certain unwarranted added poll option *eye-roll*. Well, I shall go add what I think to have been the answer.
Later though, Orange County is so coming out.

I've no idea who could have put it there. Come on, mods! Speak up! Who was the evil sod who did that?

Sienna Maiu - M T

llearch n'n'daCorna

Sienna Maiu - M T

... *eyes*

Anywho, I'll change the poll after I do some stuff first

Kenji

Sienna Maiu - M T

xHaZxMaTx

Random thought:  Wouldn't it a be a good idea to reset the votes in the poll when adding more options so that people who have already voted and want to change their vote to a new option can do so?

Sienna Maiu - M T

no.
they can just post their opinions here, in post form.

xHaZxMaTx

Sienna Maiu - M T

llearch n'n'daCorna

* llearch n'n'daCorna enables the option to allow people to change their vote*

You're welcome.

xHaZxMaTx

Too late, I already changed my vote. :P

(Doesn't me I wouldn't like to be drawn though. :3)