If at first you don't succeed... [6-27-2007 #800]

Started by Cogidubnus, June 27, 2007, 01:42:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cogidubnus

Skydiving is not for you. :3

Aridas

yay, I can see the ice slide in the distance. Near all those suns.

techmaster-glitch

*checks comic update*
. . . . .........
...HAHAHAHAHA LMFAO LMFAO HAWHAWHAWHAWHAW!
bweheeheeheehee... *wipes laughing tears from eye* Oh man that was good... too bad I don't have anything better or more intelligent to say about this, but, MAN that was funny!

Kenji

If at first you don't succeed, imagine you did..

Kasarn

techmaster-glitch

Once again, Amber proves her artistic prowess with facial expressions. Jyrras's face in panels 2 and 3... flawless and priceless  :3

What makes this even better is the fact that we are seeing the REAL Albanion this time!

Roureem Egas

Albanion needs a couch there to complete that little scene. I'd also like to know what kind of conclusion he'll come up with. :3

techmaster-glitch

Holy... I just noticed something else (man I seem to be saying that alot lately) In the last comic, Mab had her antennae, but not the glowies. In this comic, Albanion has the glowies...but not his antennae?  :erk

King Of Hearts

Kenji

King Of Hearts

Zedd

Azlan

"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

King Of Hearts

and if you add a monocle or a twirly moustache, it would e 30s or Hanna-Barbera evil.

Saist

Yay! Real Albanion!

Noooooo Jy Jy! Don't hit the horsey! He might not catch you!

Madmann135

just have one question.  If someone took digital pictures of the Fae Relm would the picture develop?

I must say that Jyrras expressions are priceless and his ears seem to keep getting bigger. 
RETURN OF EAR-ZILLA!!! (resist factor = zero)

I bet if Jyrras treats it as a videogame where anything can happen he would be better off.

Though something in me tells me that Albiaon kinda wants Jyrras not to be hurt so he's watching over him.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Manawolf

Kasarn

Quote from: Madmann135 on June 27, 2007, 02:39:10 AM
Though something in me tells me that Albiaon kinda wants Jyrras not to be hurt so he's watching over him.

More like Jyrras has the hots for EVERY guy, including Albanion (even if he was really Nutmeg), so when he started falling, he believed that Albanion would swoop in to rescue him. At least, that's what's going to happen in my slash-fic!

Tezkat

Heh... I wonder how long it will be before Jyrras x Albanion catches on. Sure, the guy's married and all, but he is cute... >:]
The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

Janus Whitefurr

This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Cemalidor

Quote from: Kenji on June 27, 2007, 01:48:18 AM
If at first you don't succeed, imagine you did..
...or use the telefon joker....  :mwaha

Amber Williams

King Of Hearts

Dp you know what happens to a Roorat when it falls from a great height?

*splat*

same thing that happens to watermelons.

Oh jy... think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts...

Aridas

That's not albanion. it's an evil doppelganger sent by .. .um... um... some current antagonist.

Come to think of it, there aren't a lot of evil guys in the plot at the moment. Things have changed.

kaskar

:mowmeep
Quote from: King Of Hearts on June 27, 2007, 02:02:30 AM
Albanion needs freudian facial hair.

:mowhappy But the bubble pipe sets it off ...

:mowhappy Jyrrass will have to curb his fear of falling now, or keep on screaming  ...

8)  Or maybe take up the sport of bungie jumping ..

:) ( Congradulations for the 800 th DMFA strip , Amber ... )
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Senko

I just want to know how he segue's from Jyras believing his eyes are lying to him to wanting to know about Jyras's mother.

tenlaius

Quote from: Amber Williams on June 27, 2007, 03:05:12 AM

you, amber, win yet again..for over..i lost track how many times xD

and i would soooo love the fae realm..AMBER! SEE ABOUT ALTERNATE REALM TRANSPORTATION! xD i would like to be the one to test it >>

Ralanost

And this is why all Fae have wings.  Just in case they believe that they won't believe, if you believe me.

kaskar

:mowhappy Jyrras seems to be a natural at being the fall guy. Even with Dan in # 357 - 358, he just pick's  himself up, and goes off to look for the next rock to jump off. Amazing and resilient. Even his screams sound real...  He must be getting used to it by now...

8) ( Bungie Jumping would also be a good past time for Jyrras. Fall to the end of the big rubber band screaming, and then your stomach does a double - flip when the rubber band pulls you back again ... )

8) Just Hanging Around ...

Zedd

Hmmm I guess theres only one way for him to land...Probley thinking really safely ;)