2007-06-20 [798] Scene change!

Started by superluser, June 20, 2007, 12:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superluser

So Mab is reveling in her wanton disregard for the laws, I guess...

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Kenji

I like the two holding the background. If not just for the sheer uselessness of them being there, other than to torture your mind. ^-^

e_voyager

glad i waited .  We're here seems to be and apt  titles for this scene poor Jy-Jy i can't help but wonder when he'll stop trying to make sense of his friends and well magic.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Manawolf

Damn planeshifting.  And it never takes you where you want to go on that plane, just to some random spot in a possibly infinite and foreign landscape.

AndersW

Are we th...what the heck, how did we get there?

How did they get there without them noticing?

Jim Halisstrad

techmaster-glitch

Whoa. Scene change indeed.  xD

Wait, where'd Nutmeg go?

Zorro

Looks like Terry Gilliam designed the Fae Kingdom.

Time Bandits anyone?   :)

MaskedRetriever

Quote from: Zorro on June 20, 2007, 12:43:52 AM
Looks like Terry Gilliam designed the Fae Kingdom.

Time Bandits anyone?   :)

Filthy.  Stinkin.  RICH.   :mowhappy

Aridas

they're so powerful they can play with perception of reality using only a blue rectangle.

Aleolus

Nice switch, Amber.
...Wait, that green guy holding up the background!  Is that who I think it is?  Is that Mikey?!?

Grenn

Yay! Scene change!

Wonder if they're the first beings or just the first beings in a while to go there.

Zedd

Now I am having painsticking memories why I didnt like it there..

Aridas

A thought came to mind. A thought about a nice quote that would follow this, possibly from Jyrras. "I THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE A LITTLE MORE GROUND IN A KINGDOM!!"

Aleolus

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on June 20, 2007, 01:01:40 AM
A thought came to mind. A thought about a nice quote that would follow this, possibly from Jyrras. "I THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE A LITTLE MORE GROUND IN A KINGDOM!!"
That would be quite amusing, and I can so see Jyrass saying that!

Fex

hehe the look on Jy Jy's face in the last panel is priceless

Alondro

*Charles overthinks*  Hmm, I suspect the Fae Kingdom is on a parallel brane which intersects the Furrae quantum fabric on a quasispatial level, allowing this strange 'magic' energy to shift the functional sum of the quanta of matter back and forth across the interphasic boundary.  Magic would seem to be some form of harnessed dark energy/void energy hybrid.  Perhaps a type of protomatter, given its unstable nature.

One must then theorize the nature of the Fae and their ability to control so vast and seemingly unpredict... *CRACK!*

*Charline stands over the crumpled body with a broken baseball bat*  It's all very simple.  A wizard did it.   How, you ask?  I shall explain later...  :3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

kaskar

:mowmeep A point was made once that the fae like things a little bit theatrical. Seems it's now time to change the set ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Aleolus

Quote from: Alondro on June 20, 2007, 01:18:56 AM
*Charles overthinks*  Hmm, I suspect the Fae Kingdom is on a parallel brane which intersects the Furrae quantum fabric on a quasispatial level, allowing this strange 'magic' energy to shift the functional sum of the quanta of matter back and forth across the interphasic boundary.  Magic would seem to be some form of harnessed dark energy/void energy hybrid.  Perhaps a type of protomatter, given its unstable nature.

Actually, I can see that working.  But only if the human plane is another plane of existence connected to the fae plane.

Swift-Skink

Quote from: Aleolus on June 20, 2007, 01:27:12 AM
Quote from: Alondro on June 20, 2007, 01:18:56 AM

Actually, I can see that working.  But only if the human plane is another plane of existence connected to the fae plane.

CHARLINE! We got another one!

thegayhare

Jyrras: Wow the fae kingdom is realy impressive
(one of the bakground holders): Oh it's only a model

King Of Hearts

The world is but a stage... and Death is holding a Vaudevillian cane.

Eibborn

D'you know, at first I didn't like fae. They were waaay too powerful for my tastes. But they're ridiculous enough to grow on me. :3
/kicks the internet over

kaskar

:mowmeep   Looks similar to the elevator sequence Jyrras had with Lorenda in #360 - #301

Indilee

Poor Jyrras... XD I love the irony with him.

kazzellin

Yay! Now we get to see how many different Fae Amber can draw! Well, I suppose it's how many she's willing to draw, since not all of them would fit into one panel. *Hopes she's not challenging Amber to attempt this* ... *Can picture her rising to the challenge with a full screen pic of Mab*

Do you think she took the chunk of land with them, or would that have been something conveniently placed, like the sky? :3

Indilee

I bet they took it with so the others wouldn't have noticed.

I also love Amber's clothing style for her characters - so I hope we get to see more awesome Fae fashion. :D

Manawolf

Why need ground when everyone in the kingdom can fly (everyone who is a resident anyway)?

kaskar

:mowmeep  Is this the time when Lorenda gets her wings fixed ? ( Did you think I forgot about that chapter ? )

What will Jyrass do for personal transport ?

We wait and see ...   

8)  ( In #772, Kria commented that the wings may rely completely on magic to function . Lorenda is now in the fae )

( kingdom , the land of magic . Even Jyrras may get a set of wings to tour around in ...   ) 

Azraelle

You strike Silly Grudge with Sword of Logic.
Your weapon has no effect.