6-18-2007 #797 Spite

Started by Manawolf, June 18, 2007, 03:19:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manawolf

*snippet* Despite me being on the forum so long, I never figured out the concept about PMing Amber when she makes typos...but rather make a post about it which becomes null after the typo is fixed...therefore making Amber have to post about it.  *end snippet*

King Of Hearts

So that means Mab STILL cant get into the FAe Kingdom because of the law in effect... and most of the cast... I think.

Fex

is that it .... :erk I thought she insulted the king or did hug someone who was the king >.>

Manawolf

This is going to mean a lot more exiles if the monarchy is given over to a rat.

techmaster-glitch

Seriously? That's it?!?
So NOW we finally now why Mab was booted!

...And to think, Dan knew about this the whole time!!!

Brunhidden

And Jyjy will probably suggest making nutmegs tail fluffyer, to the point that Mab would be permitted. A shockingly blunt and simple solution which will most likely require a mad scientists lab or a good excuse why it should not be done.

QuoteCircles on the surface
Speak of the ancient who fell from grace
Through their use of magic
They became a legend of old days.

Waters of the Dream world
Show pictures from the Land of Before
A continent of dream
That you could watch on a foreign shore.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

King Of Hearts

FLUFFZILLA!

y'know... like Earzilla... only with fluff...

okay I'll go now.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Brunhidden da Muse on June 18, 2007, 03:49:07 AM
And Jyjy will probably suggest making nutmegs tail fluffyer, to the point that Mab would be permitted. A shockingly blunt and simple solution which will most likely require a mad scientists lab or a good excuse why it should not be done.

But that defeats the whole point of Mab having the fluffier tail!

JYRRAS: Well, I think I might be able to make Nutmeg's tail fluffier, so Mab can go back-
NUTMEG: Ooo! Nutmeg thinks that's a GREAT idea!
MAB: Wha-No! That's-that's just evil!! I've always had a fluffier tail than everyone else!
NUTMEG: Buh- the law says you can't!
MAB: Which is why I left, so I don't have to follow it! My tail is the softest, cuddliest, and fluffiest tail in the entire cosmos, and it will STAY that way!

Zedd

I smell the power of equal powers of sugarfluffyness

James StarRunner

Wow... I wouldn't be allowed in the fae kingdom...

Tapewolf

Quote from: James StarRunner on June 18, 2007, 05:27:58 AM
Wow... I wouldn't be allowed in the fae kingdom...

You aren't a Fae, though  >:3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

James StarRunner

*wears a purple fae suit like Tezkat*

I am fae. What are ya talking about? XD
Well, Jyrras and Lorenda were invited (though kinda jokingly and not sure if they were totally serious about leading them in)

kaskar

:mowmeep    So this was the simple fae tale ( tail ) , that had to be told ?  Tortured by the scriptwriter, eh ?

Will Jyrras and Lorenda go into the fae world ? What will they do ?

What will they see ?     (  Sounds like a windup for the next story ... ) 
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Prof B Hunnydew

Fluffy tail  Fluffier Tail....That is it.

I wonder If the fae could ever have a ruler who make a law like this

"The King or Queen can make or abolish one stupid law per thousand years without resetting the universe."

There, now that would be a check or balance of power.  It still doesn't stop the Nutmegs of the Fae from making stupid laws, but it will allow someone to erase one law at a time without hurting anybody.

Or maybe "The king or queen can only erase their own laws, but not the laws of a past king or queen," would be better?   But that would make too much sense..  So forget it.

:giggle
PBH

Swift-Skink

Fae like they're laws simple, and colorful... And apparently fluffy...

Whitemagebishieboy

And this kids, is what happens when your life has no inherent purpose.

kaskar

:mowmeep    Who really needs a purpose in life, really ?
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Aurawyn

Aridas

Quote from: kaskar on June 18, 2007, 08:11:24 AM

You have no idea what you just set yourself up for... But I won't act on it :3

Caswin

See, this is the part where I'd sing *Inhales*

...ANTIIII-CLIMAAAAX!

(Yeah, I really do that in real life.  Although I'm betting this fae dealie isn't done just yet... oh, not by a long shot...)
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Alondro

Yep, ya'll jes need some beer, sex, an' NASCAR.

*Charline spites Bill from another post!*  And VORE!!!  >:]  Lots and lots of vore!   :veryevil
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Naldru

While reading of Mab's problem, I am tempted to think of several light operas by Gilbert and Sullivan such as Iolanthe, Ruddigore, and The Mikado.  (You can find plot summaries on Wikipedia.)  I wonder if the reolution might be achieved in a similar fashion.  If a fine legal mind is required to consider possible loopholes, I assume that Jyrras's mother would be available for consultation.  If a mad scientist with accompanying laboratory is required, you have Jyrras himself.  If it is necessary to find somebody capable of twisted plans involving tortured thinking, Biggs comes to mind.  If you want an assortment of mixed nuts, you have a veritable cornucopia available for consideration.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Regal

Having a fluffy tail is a very important purpose!

AndersW

So it was Mab that made the law about having gems on their forehead.  She has good fashion sense.

Kenji

*Bender voice* Stupid anti-fluffing laws...

I'm gonna miss that Piff... :<  :cry

Tapewolf

Quote from: Regal on June 18, 2007, 10:11:50 AM
Having a fluffy tail is a very important purpose!

"I fluff therefore I am"?

Quote from: Kenji on June 18, 2007, 10:28:36 AM

Puff, but yeah, that's a shame.

GabrielsThoughts

yes but isn't the monarchy like the presidency...once a president always a president?
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

bill

Quote from: Alondro on June 18, 2007, 10:03:20 AM

Yep, ya'll jes need some beer, sex, an' NASCAR.

*Charline spites Bill from another post!*  And VORE!!!  >:]  Lots and lots of vore!   :veryevil
You already... spote(?) me with the NASCAR bit.  :<

Kenji

Quote from: Tapewolf on June 18, 2007, 10:33:12 AM
Quote from: Kenji on June 18, 2007, 10:28:36 AM
Puff, but yeah, that's a shame.

Well she always said it as Piff around me. Sides, Piff is funner to say. May his marrowless bones rest in budgie peace.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Kenji on June 18, 2007, 10:52:19 AM
Well she always said it as Piff around me. Sides, Piff is funner to say. May his marrowless bones rest in budgie peace.

Weren't there two of them?