Started by thegayhare, May 03, 2007, 09:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

Well Mabs is taking that abnormaly well

Maybe that means sometihng differnt in fae society

Edit Bah
stupid  strip number

Netami

When fae die, they just get reborn. She probably has to deal with paperwork.  :eager

stiletto

Man, talking about bad timing. Rain on Mabby's sunny day.

nikename2

Quote from: Netami on May 03, 2007, 09:18:43 PM
When fae die, they just get reborn. She probably has to deal with paperwork.  :eager

Yeah and Pip isn't much of a secretary either.  :shifty

RJ

Um... RJ sees a spelling mistake: You're/Your

Netami

Well the 80's didn't have some sort of campy paper-shredder, so he'll do.

Kenji

I wonder if they have to schedule appointments.

Stygian

...ooookay. Let's load up.

[coughs, slicks his hair a bit and then puts on his best face for the job]

Here we go... ahem...

What the Hell?!

AndersW

Check out her wings, tail, and antenna in the second panel.  She is freaking out.

TGH could you add the comic number to to topic title please.

Nino

Well, he is a Fae so he might not seem effeminate to his own species, but to me he looks pretty gay. And the way he worded his first statement along with his hand gesture makes me think he has the biggest gay lisp ever. I could be wrong though =P

Why do some characters like him and Regina wrap their legs?

Faerie Alex

If I might post some speculation:

Queen Nutmeg is Mab's mother. (I mean seriously, who hasn't argued with their parents before.) Since she's going to die, then that means that Mab becomes queen.

Hail Mab!
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Aurawyn

Quote from: Kattuccino on May 03, 2007, 09:31:29 PM
Well, he is a Fae so he might not seem effeminate to his own species, but to me he looks pretty gay. And the way he worded his first statement along with his hand gesture makes me think he has the biggest gay lisp ever. I could be wrong though =P

Why do some characters like him and Regina wrap their legs?

I guess its something like sitting Indian style.. I do that when ever I sit, put at least one leg under me.. dunno why its comphy..

Yea shes freaking out.. but because its going to spoil her adventure... how.. odd.. Haha

crimson_wolf

i figured with the title all hail queen mabb there was more than her just going on an adventure with jyrras but won't it be an adventure travelling back to her home to speak with her parents...although it probobly wouldn't be very fun...

nikename2

Hehe, it'd be funny if Mab ends up dragging Jyrras back with her, if Mab can't go on a wacky adventure no one can.  >:3

superluser

I called it!  783 is sad!  I...wish I never called it.  Why couldn't Amber do a happy strip just to spite me?

I wonder if death isn't really sad for the Fae who die?  I wonder if it's more like they've lived a long life, and they have no regrets, so why not just die?  Sounds peaceful.

Quote from: RJ on May 03, 2007, 09:22:19 PMUm... RJ sees a spelling mistake: You're/Your

Those who point out spelling mistakes in the thread instead of private messages are supposed to get banned for a day.

Er...I think you might be an exception.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Netami

Impunity is allowed for the admins because this is not a democracy!

bill

It's never lupus! (and the black guy's probably wrong)

RJ

Quote from: superluser on May 03, 2007, 09:41:46 PM
Quote from: RJ on May 03, 2007, 09:22:19 PMUm... RJ sees a spelling mistake: You're/Your

Those who point out spelling mistakes in the thread instead of private messages are supposed to get banned for a day.

Er...I think you might be an exception.

I'm not subtle when it comes to pointing out wrongs in writing. It's one of my few passions... :< Please don't hate me for it.

crimson_wolf

If jyrras goes lorenda will probobly go to she wouldn't let him get out of their conversation that easily then they would have a small party  :mowhappy well exept for the parents dieing thing...that kinda sucks...

Tsunari

o.o;  I didn't expect that one at all.  Still this is turning into Mab and I get the feeling that Amber is going to put off showing us anything about Lorenda and Jy.

Regal

It never fails. You get a fun day planned and your parents mess it up.

crimson_wolf

true but still...nooooooooo's! i wanted to laugh at the awkwardness of jy's and lorendas conversation  :mowsad

Netami

Quote from: RJ on May 03, 2007, 09:44:19 PM

I'm not subtle when it comes to pointing out wrongs in writing. It's one of my few passions... :< Please don't hate me for it.

My passion is too against the rules. We're like long lost siblings!  :hug

Hnix

I called it!  783 is sad!  I...wish I never called it.  Why couldn't Amber do a happy strip just to spite me?
Remind me not to play poker with you... ok?

But anyways, now I must say this is one big mess. With Jyrris and Lorenda's little miscommunication, Dan running from abel (with an axe for the record) and now Mab is going too miss out on a hike in the mountains. Curse you random messenger.

...With that said can we shoot the messenger now?

bill

It's not really sad. It's like funny-sad! Which is silly. And thus, happy.

Wanderer

Well, death is apparantly not such a permanent thing for fae, although it may mean the end of whatever "role" they happen to be playing at the moment. Annoying, inconvenient, and certainly ruins Mab's chances of a proper adventure, but not truly a tragedy or anything.

Ralanost

QuoteThe actual kingdom the Fae preside in seems to be on another plane of exhistance

QuoteIt does seem though that death on the plane of Furrae is only temporary as there have been many Fae who supposedly died but later return only to start a new role on a new stage...
Add those together.  Might be a little more serious than you guys are thinking...

EDIT: Let me clarify just in case.  Mabs parents are royalty, no?

crimson_wolf

hmm learning things about fae i didnt know...i need to do research now so im not so out of the loop...

superluser

Quote from: RJ on May 03, 2007, 09:44:19 PMI'm not subtle when it comes to pointing out wrongs in writing. It's one of my few passions... :< Please don't hate me for it.

I don't hate you for it.  I don't even hate you for posting it instead of PMing it.  It's just that whenever I see someone posting typos that aren't interesting/funny, it just looks to me like that person is expecting Amber to come down and say, ``Oh!  You've spotted my typo!  I'm now showering you with riches!  Here, have a metric tonne of bay leaves!''

I should emphasize that that's obviously not what you're doing.  I'm mainly saying this for the benefit of new members and other people; it's just that that's how most people come across when they do it.  No one else needs to know, just you and Amber.

(now, if you'll excuse, I have to go find the guy in my apartment complex who has his bass turned all the way up)

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Wanderer

Quote from: crimson_wolf on May 03, 2007, 09:58:47 PM
hmm learning things about fae i didnt know...i need to do research now so im not so out of the loop...
At the top of the main comic page, there's a link called "DEMO. 101" Click there, and read about the various critters of Furrae.

Quote(now, if you'll excuse, I have to go find the guy in my apartment complex who has his bass turned all the way up)
...and have him SHOT! I swear one of these days I will follow that car that goes by my house EVERY night with his bass cranked, I will find out where he lives, and I will RIP his motherless speakers out, scatter their innards across the hood and leave their eviscerated husks upon his dashboard! :cuss